Freedom Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Looks good on installation but doesn't hold up!!

I shopped around before we ordered with Freedom, we generally had a good experience with the sales and installation, however the product just doesn't hold up. My kitchen is less than two years old and looks appalling!!! My beautiful black kitchen is definitely not finger print proof and believe me when i say i have tried everything!!! Unfortunately we also had the black laminate on one of our bench tops, its marked from even placing a cup down. I am at my witts end and really feel like the $30k we spent has been a joke!! I would never recommend them or use them again.

Karen B.
Karen B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad experience with Freedom

CHRISTINE H.
CHRISTINE H.Sydney, NSW

Installation problems !!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Christine, we are sorry to hear this has been your experience. We are following up with the installer so we can organise a time for your kitchen to be finalised. We will reach out as soon as we have an update for you. Thank you.

John Q

Be warned you are not dealing only Freedom kitchens but their third party contractors

• +1Thumbnail
John Q

So its been over a week and no one has been in touch regarding the kitchen not a single email phone call or text. They have simply take our money and ran........

Customer
CustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disorganised and unhelpful

Est
EstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

POOR QUALITY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I paid $17K for my kitchen and it's full of faults. After asking Freedom to fix these issues and getting no response I have finally taken the to VCAT and Building Disputes Victoria. A friend of mine is a producer on the TV show The Block. Freedom used to do The Block kitchens but my friend informed me that due to constant issues and bad quality they no longer do them. Hopeless company!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good morning. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience and would like to have one of our team members contact you to discuss how we can assist. We have sent you a private message to obtain more information. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

MelindaSydney

Can't do custom

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Melinda. Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to respond to our private message with your job details in future we would be more than happy to assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

esther
esther

AVOID!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Esther. Thank you for your feedback, we believe this matter is being dealt with currently internally to come to a resolution. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Seth B.
Seth B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very ordinary

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Seth B. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way, and would like to reach out to discuss any issues you have outstanding. We have sent you a private message so we discuss this with you. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting almost a year for replacement parts

Had a wonderful kitchen installed but several door were damaged. No problem - they would have them replaced. The originals were satin finish. Replacements- all three sets, were the same colour but different finish. We even supplied a sample of their product to match.
We are at the point of exhausting Freedom’s list of standard excuses with the anniversary of the install fast approaching.
Good product but hopeless replacement service. I guess the high price doesn’t include getting the correct product.

Hi Mick,
We apologise that this happened, and understand that you have been contacted to rectify the issue. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Very disappointing

Very disappointing experience with Freedom. Problems right from the start, first designer left without leaving any documentation so we had to go through the design process a second time with a new designer. Laundry was installed but didn’t meet the design that had been discussed so cabinets had to be replaced. We currently have a half installed laundry and have been waiting 4 weeks for the issue to be resolved and an installer to come back and finish the job. I understand mistakes happen but It just seems like no one really cares, I’ve spent so much time making phone calls, being transferred from different areas trying to get the job finished. Wish we had have gone with a smaller cabinet maker or kitchen company :(

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi ALoy, We are sorry to hear about what sounds like a frustrating experience. We have sent you a private message. Regards, FK

DannaGeelong

Watch out! If you cancel during your cooling off period, don’t let them take $800 from your deposit!

Failures at every step

Delays in dealing with errors.Procedure is fraught with some excellent staff but they only deal with their bit, then flick it to the next stage. This results in you having to send many many messages and spend heaps of time online repeating the problem(s) to the next person allocated to your job. Refund offered for one stuff up was for materials only, not the patching, painting and delay in trades waiting. No clean up.Had to ask installer to sweep as he asked me to sign off standing in sawdust. Every time a freedom trade visited there was only at best a wipe, no cleaning, rubbish left, stood on new bench tops when asked not to....

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good Afternoon, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and apologise this has been your experience, I have sent you a private message for further investigation, Kind Regards FK

Terrible choice
Terrible choice

Well it continues! Replied to you 5 days ago and guess what.....no response. I am done wasting my time.

C Little
C LittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

No benchtops bad service

Our kitchen was delivered 2 weeks ago minus the benchtops. I have lost count of the number of phone calls I have made,same answer every time we are looking into it. Just not good enough, you had full payment on time, extremely bad service. If the benchtops are nowhere to be found, I want new ones made an delivered immediately so disappointed bad service

Andy
Andyasked

Hi Freedom Kitchen,

can you please give me a PM regards my job? I'm not having a great experience thus far, and it is so difficult to call the office, no one answers.

Andy

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Andy. We are sorry you haven't been able to get through. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Himabindu Samardhiasked

Has anyone who has been unhappy with freedom kitchens ( They basically lied , left exposed untiled areas , charged us easily 5k extra.. the list goes on ) gone onto fair trading or taken them to court ?

I sincerely think they sell false dreams , their whole contract process is almost not legal( making people sign contracts before complete drawings / no cool down period )

Would there be anyone interested in joining me if I got legal help ?

Jacob
Jacob

Yes i also needed to bring in a plasterer to fill in the gaps.
Their nominated plumber was hopeless....the insinkerator was not securely attached and actually came off its bracket after 3 months leaving us obviously to clean the mess and get another plumber to reinstall.

Himabindu Samardhi

Did you do anything about it ? I am going to go through Fair trading and then down the legal route .

Hi Himabindu,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in touch with you to attempt to resolve the issues you have outlined. We have inspected the workmanship completed by your installer and we remain committed to assisting you with reaching a resolution between your installer and yourself. I will have a Case Manager make contact with you to see how we can help complete your kitchen. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Kerryn P.
Kerryn P.asked

Has anyone in south-east Melbourne had a Freedom kitchen done? Who was your installer and are you happy with the job? Also, would you mind sharing how much it cost?

stuart anne
stuart anne

we are in qld i dont think our installer will come that far but the people here are realy good we had no trouble with any off the tradies or the people in the office hopes this helps

Taylah K.
Taylah K.

We are in Carrum Downs, designed and put a deposit down for a kitchen before Covid started. Still haven't had a final site measurement so our cabinets won't have even been ordered yet. If I hadn't put a deposit down I would be going elsewhere. Their communication has been shocking.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Taylah K. We've sent you a private message so we can assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Kitchens representatives