Freedom Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Love my kitchen, terrible aftersales

I love our kitchen, rep was great and the organising went fairly well. When we needed some aftersales items, ie the bin or kickboards wasn’t installed so we needed someone to come back, now we want some cabinetry on the opposite wall - I have emailed on the portal for six months getting nowhere. Long forgotten now they have our tens of thousands of dollars. So frustrating and can’t go anywhere else as we need it to match.

Em D
Em DSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Staff at Freedom Kitchen are very helpful. The designer is very professional. The tradesman is also helpful and thoughtful. I cannot wait for my kitchen to be installed and finished.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Em, thank you for your glowing feedback! We can't wait to see your finished kitchen too -please keep us updated with photos of your beautiful end product :)

AndySydney, NSW

honest truth: do your research

Hi Andy,
Thank you for your review. We apologies for your experiences and will take all your feedback into consideration to make our service as best as it can possible be.
Warm Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Gordana D.
Gordana D.Sydney, NSW

Discount

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Gordana. We find your comments quite concerning and would like to investigate this further, please see our direct message sent to assist you further. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

JacobSydney, NSW

What you see is not what you get

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Jacob, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear this has been your experience. We have located your file and will be in touch to discuss further. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

SLM
SLMSydney, NSW

Design perfect-service not

The design of the kitchen was perfect, service was terrible, unfinished work, my husband had to finish some of the job as services will not send someone to do it.(part of marble bench by the window)
also after two years of renovations, we had issues with kitchen cabinet door, was not resolve, they were playing pass the parcel, until I went to the store and get this sorted, was after 5 weeks that they finally send some one to fixed.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi there. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have sent you a private message to look into this further. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Still waiting

I’ve had an ongoing contract with Freedom since Oct 2018 we initially were redoing our kitchen and then we moved house unexpectedly. The tram were great to continue a progress fee so once settled into our new house we could use the funds. However on a reduced design at the new property I leant cost for 6 x cupboards for Kay dry was close to 5k when I asked for a consumer cost breakdown they said they can’t provide one and that a job under 5k is not worth their time. I didn’t see minimum spend at all in the contract so very baffled! I’ll be checking with the ACC. Very blunt and still awaiting an update re providing a breakdown. Very disappointing.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Luisa. We apologise that this has been your experience with us, and would like to follow this up. We have located your details in our database, and will have one of our Managers reach out to you urgently. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Jordan W.
Jordan W.

Good kitchen, terrible follow up service

Our kitchen is good, in style and quality. We were also pleased with the design we, and the install. However, we needed a few extra things after the install and the follow up service (from Freedom's contractor) was truly terrible. Non-responsive, slow when then was a response, and then nothing unless badgered every day. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good Morning Jordan, We are sorry this has been your experience with the installer , I have sent you a direct message for further feedback and follow up. Kind Regards Freedom Kitchens

JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bench Tops

We had a kitchen installed May 2018 we were very happy with the kitchen and the installers
Not happy with the bench tops we chose the Black in colour flat finish tops these tops and I must add I am very particular the way I have treated the tops but never putty hot articles on them or scratching them clean them only with soapy water and they mark very easily I wish now I had of gone with stone as I have had this in the past , I am wanting to let people know they are not a good choice I have thought about ringing head office but from some of the remarks I’m not going to get any response.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good Morning Jill , Thank you for your feedback, I have also sent you a private message as we would like to discuss this further with you , Kind Regards Freedom Kitchens

Hello Freedom Kitchens ,I have not received a private message as yet
Regards Jill.

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good result but bumpy process

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good afternoon, we have sent you a private message so we can discuss further, and address your concerns regarding the range hood, appliances and bench tops. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Matt P
Matt P

Overall good experience marred by item refund

We have had an overall good experience in getting our kitchen from Freedom. The fitout is quite good, with some exceptions such as the area the fridge goes in was 19cm wider that could have been used as cupboard space. Other than that we are pretty happy with the money we spent coming in only about $2000 over designers "estimate".
The whole experience has been marred for us as we returned a tape costing $700 for refund a week ago, Freedom have confirmed receipt of the tap and for some unknown reason haven't processed a refund despite several follow ups by myself.
$700 is a lot of money for some people (like me)

JULIE
JULIESydney, NSW

Price Higher Then Other Companies

Design consultant that came out was lovely, no problem at all with the service & I imagine quality of the cabinetry, but went with other company purely on price.

The difference meant, other items I could purchase for the kitchen!

Great looking kitchen.

Beautiful product

Dear Exhausted,
We have sent you a private message with the view of making contact and offering assistance.
Regards

G T
G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got mucked around with delivery, delaying us having to cancel our builder for installation, cabinets

Andyasked

Hi Freedom Kitchen,

can you please give me a PM regards my job? I'm not having a great experience thus far, and it is so difficult to call the office, no one answers.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Andy. We are sorry you haven't been able to get through. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Himabindu Samardhiasked

Has anyone who has been unhappy with freedom kitchens ( They basically lied , left exposed untiled areas , charged us easily 5k extra.. the list goes on ) gone onto fair trading or taken them to court ?

I sincerely think they sell false dreams , their whole contract process is almost not legal( making people sign contracts before complete drawings / no cool down period )

Would there be anyone interested in joining me if I got legal help ?

Jacob

Yes i also needed to bring in a plasterer to fill in the gaps.
Their nominated plumber was hopeless....the insinkerator was not securely attached and actually came off its bracket after 3 months leaving us obviously to clean the mess and get another plumber to reinstall.

Himabindu Samardhi

Did you do anything about it ? I am going to go through Fair trading and then down the legal route .

Hi Himabindu,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in touch with you to attempt to resolve the issues you have outlined. We have inspected the workmanship completed by your installer and we remain committed to assisting you with reaching a resolution between your installer and yourself. I will have a Case Manager make contact with you to see how we can help complete your kitchen. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Kerryn P.
Kerryn P.asked

Has anyone in south-east Melbourne had a Freedom kitchen done? Who was your installer and are you happy with the job? Also, would you mind sharing how much it cost?

stuart anne
stuart anne

we are in qld i dont think our installer will come that far but the people here are realy good we had no trouble with any off the tradies or the people in the office hopes this helps

Taylah K.
Taylah K.

We are in Carrum Downs, designed and put a deposit down for a kitchen before Covid started. Still haven't had a final site measurement so our cabinets won't have even been ordered yet. If I hadn't put a deposit down I would be going elsewhere. Their communication has been shocking.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Taylah K. We've sent you a private message so we can assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Kitchens representatives