4.3

82% · 92 · 18%
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Fresh Cleaning Services? Claim your listing.

Cooper Lowe
Cooper Lowe2 posts

Thank you, Fresh Cleaning Service, for transforming my living space!

I recently hired Fresh Cleaning Service for upholstery cleaning, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From the moment they arrived, their team exuded professionalism and expertise. They used top-notch equipment and eco-friendly products, ensuring a thorough yet safe cleaning process. My furniture looks and smells incredible, like it's brand new again! What truly impressed me was their attention to detail and dedication to customer satisfaction. Fresh Cleaning Service went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking high-quality upholstery cleaning services. Thank you, Fresh Cleaning Service, for transforming my living space!
Tyler Dearth
Tyler Dearth5 posts

Fresh Cleaning Services in Melbourne did an exceptional job on my upholstery!

Fresh Cleaning Services in Melbourne did an exceptional job on my upholstery! They brought new life to my furniture, removing stains and odors. Their team was professional and efficient. I'm delighted with the results and highly recommend Fresh Cleaning Services for upholstery cleaning.
George Waugh
George Waugh3 posts

I recently hired Fresh Cleaning Services to clean my carpets, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The team was punctual, courteous, and highly professional. They used top-notch equipment and techniques to transform my dingy carpets into a pristine condition. The difference was astonishing! Not only did they remove stubborn stains and odors, but they also left my carpets looking and feeling fresh. Fresh Cleaning Services exceeded my expectations, and I will definitely be using their services again. If you want your carpets to look like new, I highly recommend Fresh Cleaning Services!
Julian Dann
Julian Dann

Fresh Upholstery Cleaning for their top-notch service and affordable pricing

I recently hired Fresh Upholstery Cleaning to revive my dingy couch, and I couldn't be happier with the results! They were prompt, professional, and transformed my upholstery into a pristine state. The team's attention to detail and use of eco-friendly products impressed me. My couch looks and feels brand new, and the fresh scent is a bonus. I highly recommend Fresh Upholstery Cleaning for their top-notch service and affordable pricing. Thank you for making my furniture beautiful again!
Declan Goldman
Declan Goldman4 posts

The team was punctual, professional, and thorough in their work

I recently hired Fresh Cleaning Services for mattress cleaning, and I couldn't be happier with the results. The team was punctual, professional, and thorough in their work. My mattress looks and smells brand new, and I can sleep peacefully knowing it's free of allergens and dust mites. The quality of service provided by Fresh Cleaning Services exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of mattress cleaning. They've earned a loyal customer in me, and I'll definitely be using their services again in the future. Thank you, Fresh Cleaning Services!
Lilian Amess
Lilian Amess2 posts

Fresh cleaning services transformed my carpets from dingy to dazzling!

Fresh Cleaning Services truly exceeded my expectations. Their expert team worked diligently to restore my carpets to their original beauty. The results were astonishing—stains vanished, and the colors popped! I couldn't be happier with their service. For top-notch carpet cleaning, Fresh Cleaning Services is the only choice.
Jacob Holman
Jacob Holman

Exceptional! Fresh Cleaning Services transformed our space, ensuring a spotless and sanitary environment

Fresh Cleaning Services surpassed our expectations, leaving every corner impeccably clean. Their team is professional, punctual, and detail-oriented, providing top-notch service with a smile. Our spaces have never felt more inviting and refreshed. We highly recommend their unparalleled services for anyone seeking a reliable and thorough cleaning experience. Truly, cleanliness next to godliness!
Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

The results were impressive; my sofa looked as good as new

Fresh Cleaning Services did an exceptional job with my sofa cleaning! From the moment I contacted them, their customer service was top-notch. They were prompt in scheduling a convenient time for the service. The technician arrived on time and was professional throughout.
Jackson Gant
Jackson Gant

My mattress looks new after their service

I recently had Fresh Cleaning Services come to my home and do a mattress cleaning. They did an excellent job getting the job done. I was very impressed. Throughout the entire process, I was impressed with their professionalism. My mattress looks new after their service and I highly recommend them!
Noor M.
Noor M.

Big scam

Do NOT waste your money!!!
What they claim is not what you get
They have no Idea on what they are doing

The photo that been attached is after the job done, didn't notice any difference, they left the carpet dirty, very wet (took around 6 hours to dry) and stains every where.

dcnichollsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW17 posts
dcnicholls

The worst thing about these people is that they don't seem to care about complaints and don't reply when you do complain. To be avoided.