Fresh Beauty Co.

Online store, Physical store (See All)
Listing monitored by Fresh Beauty Co.

Great customer service

After trying to get a product that has been out of stock each time I check, I have had a great response from the customer service team ensuring I will not miss out when the product finally arrives. Much appreciated.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Dear Anne! Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to serve you again soon :)

The customer service was impeccable!

Chanel perfume is timeless!
Site was easy to use!
Great payment options as well!
Overall happy with products and service.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Dear Latisha, we appreciate you leaving us this kind review! We hope to serve you again soon :)

Bee
BeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Have been a happy customer for a few years now

I have been using the site for a few years. Always very happy with the products I choose. Happy with the delivery. In Covid times deliveries have been a bit slower but this is due to more to staff levels at Aust Post and couriers. I highly recommend Fresh for products, trustworthy and any dealings I have had with Customer Service is always dealt with by a friendly helpful response.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate your continuous support and we will work on improving our delivery times. Hoping to assist you again soon :)

Andrew H.
Andrew H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trustworthy store. Best product range

This store has an amazing range of products and site is user friendly. Their sale offers are the best in Australia make sure you subscribe to their marketing emails. I ordered a couple of items during easter sale, enjoyed the 20% off discount and delivery was prompt. Sad to see some reviewers faced delivery delays maybe mine was quick because I am based in CBD. Overall I had a great experience and I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Andrew, we thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We truly appreciate it :)

Abhishek A.
Abhishek A.

Excellent customer service

I really like this store. I have reached out to the customer service team a few times and they really seem to know their stuff and have good knowledge of products. Looks like there was a hold up with Australia Post but the team was quick to investigate and parcel arrived 2 days later. Overall I am very happy with my experience :)

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Abhishek! Thank you for your lovely review. Hoping to serve you again soon :)

KSL123
KSL123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online retailer, very happy with my purchase

what a range of products, everything you could possibly need for skincare, grooming, haircare, candles, home scents. Website was a delight, shipping could be a bit quicker but when arrived the products where perfect and really really helpful customer service. I highly recommend Fresh Beauty Co.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We are pleased to see that you liked our online store. Hoping to see you at Fresh Beauty Co. again soon :)

CJ B.
CJ B.South East Queensland, QLD

Two orders in two weeks, never again

I've ordered three times in roughly two weeks; on both occasions, two orders only partially shipped. With regard to the first partially shipped order, about a week later, the business admitted that the rest of the order was 'lost' by the shipping carrier. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again last night, only to see the order once again only partially shipped, and I anticipate the same story yet again. I'm too busy for this nonsense, its a lot of time and effort to make sure you're not being scammed and getting what you've paid for.

Penelope V.
Penelope V.

A mecca for Skincare, beauty, fragrance and makeup lovers!

Absolutely fantastic find this website has it all, thousands of brands and products, was so impressed, delivery was good and no issues at all. I had a few issues with the search but the online chat support helped me out and all good. Great website, great range and my new favourite beauty, skincare website.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Penelope, thank you so much for sharing your experience and leaving us a kind review. Hope to see you soon again on Fresh Beauty Co. :)

Jessica A.
Jessica A.Victoria

LOVE this online store !!!

I found this store last year and was amazed to see the variety here.... love that i'm able to buy so many rare products like my favourite Elta MD sunscreen. I have placed 4 orders so far they all arrived within a few days and the customer service is really patient and helpful. Will be purchasing from them again soon !

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Jessica, thank you so much for sharing your experience and leaving us a kind review. Hope to see you soon again on Fresh Beauty Co. :)

Poor costumer service

Matthew F.
Matthew F.Victoria

Utterly fraudulent company

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
CustomerInPain
CustomerInPainSydney, NSW

Do Not Buy From Here

Would give them zero stars if i could. BIG SCAMMERS. Took my money but never sent anything. Stop this torture

Didi 45
Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculously slow delivery

Product ordered on December 7th tracking shows Australia Post picked up on December 17th!
Previous emails from company showed the product had not yet been scanned as it was with their large consignment.
This is the same email received when I purchased the previous order which was also very slow.
I have placed many online orders since this one and never experienced anything like these delivery times.
I will not be placing anymore orders that are not received for 2/3 weeks after payment is made.

Excellent Customer Service

I only came across Fresh Fragrances and Cosmetics a few months ago and was hesitant to order at first. However I placed an initial order in September and received my order in under a week. I then proceeded to place a second order late October and received my package in under 2 weeks. This was expected due to the current problems with shipping.

Customer service was extremely helpful and I am very satisfied with this company and will continue to order from them in the future.

Auckland, New Zealand

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Annie, thank you so much for sharing your experience and for being a loyal customer. Hope to assists you soon again :)

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Customer Service!

Fresh Cosmetics is always my first stop to shop for my personal needs. Customer Service 5stars always friendly and helpful.

Fresh Beauty Co. SupportFresh Beauty Co.Send a private message

Hi Michelle, thank you so much for sharing your experience and we are glad that you are happy with our service. We hope to assists you soon again :)