Online store, Physical store

Lisa N.

Lisa N.

Competitive prices and good service

Fresh, always my go to makeup website for a spree! Good service and good prices, can't ask for anything better than this

Never received order and they never respond!

I ordered almost a month a half ago and never received my order, the tracking number NEVER worked, and they take 2 weeks to respond by email but never actually help you! I have yet to receive my order OR at least a refund. They have even changed the name of their company on social media! Sketchy!

Love my perfumes

The product price and online service is amazing. I recommend this company and will definitely shop again. Thank you very much

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Hi Jeanette, thank you so much for sharing your experience and for being a loyal customer. Hope to assists you soon again :)

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Fresh Fragrance & Cosmetics compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Ali

Ali

Fantastic Customer Service

Very impressed with price, delivery and really excellent customer service. Small issue that was resolved with a very satisfied customer. Will definitely use this company again.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Hi Ali, we're delighted to hear you're happy with our customer service. Hope to see you shop with us again soon :)

My new go to store!

Huge range of products and easy site to navigate. Terrific customer service! Order arrived quickly and accurately! I will definitely order from this company again. They even offered hard to find face care products!

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Cynthia, we appreciate your kind words and thank you for being a loyal customer. Hope to assist you soon again :D

Bunnings disappointment

Bunnings disappointmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jurlique order

Online store was simple to navigate and on payment details and order entered received order confirmation and details.
Satisfied with my purchase. Approx.10 day delay due to Christmas surge and AustPost slower delivery.
When contacting Fresh Fragrance they replied promptly and followed up AustPost for order status.
Will use this Company again in the fuure.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Dianne, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to have you as our customer and hope to serve you again in the future :)

Kelsey

KelseyCentral, SA

Express shipping isn't express at all

Good after sales services

I have order an aftershave lotion and unable to use the 21% discount promotion code online during ordering. I wrote in and they were kind to provide me a credit amount to be used for my next purchase.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Hi Eddie, thank you for your review, we're always happy to assist our customers. Hope to see you soon again on Fresh :)

Mrs watson

Mrs watson Hunter Region, NSW

Ordered 2 weeks ago and heard nothing, no tracking number even! Have requested a refund as most of the reviews say fake

Ordered perfume 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard from them and no tracking number, have requested a refund - as I’m concerned if it ever arrives it won’t be genuine after reading all these reviews, wish I read the reviews prior to ordering

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy From Them

Paid for perfume on the 28th November . Still no perfume and today is 9th December and still getting the run around from them . Tracking for parcel just doesn’t move still in the same place . They are full of Bull S..t . Will never buy from again probably lost my money.

Alexandra

AlexandraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service and affordable prices

I’ve shopped a few times with fresh fragrance cosmetics and I’m really happy with their selection of products and prices. I just ordered a perfume for Christmas for my boyfriend and found out only afterwards that it was the wrong perfume I had ordered. I panicked when i read the rules on the website about them not offering returns for perfumes or modifying orders but I contacted them ASAP and they were so understanding and helpful and helped me get the perfume I really wanted. Great service and would definitely shop here again!

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Alexandra, we are so happy to hear about your positive experience! We value you as our customer and would love to serve you soon again.

amg75x

amg75xGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fragrance Smells different

Purchased Aerin 50ml Perfume for $160, i have received this within the last hour and it doesn't smell anything like the same fragrance in Myer and David Jones, it's very different. I wish I had read the reviews as I would've paid the extra $ 20 to purchase from a department store, I'm pretty disappointed that is on top of the 2 weeks it took to arrive. Will follow up for refund, I do believe this is an authentic product so it may have gone off.
EDIT: Had a satisfactory outcome with customer service.

Sharvene

Sharvene Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt service excellent

Pleased with the products offered excellent customer care when order out of stock will shop again there value for money

Date PurchasedNovember 2020
fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Sharvene, thank you so much for your review! We're delighted to have you as our customer.

William

WilliamPerth, WA

Fresh? ”More like FAKE!”

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear William, we are sorry to hear about your experience at Fresh. However, we're glad to see that your order was delivered. Please email us at support@fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au if there is anything further we can do for you.

Lei

Lei

Cancel your order without any notice

I tried to buy a gift to my dad but cancel my order directly without any message or email. I asked them why cancel my order, a staff called [Name Removed] told me cause I use Amex paid. If you don’t accept Amex why you show the Amex icon at payment methods and I can made it online. It’s holy crap

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great items

I purchased Mont Blanc, great smell. Purchased at the same time Benneton another great smell. Also got a cheaper smell Musk, not my smell and will be a gift for an older friend of mine. He liked it and said I'll take that one if you aren't happy with it.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Tom, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your order! We can not wait to see you at Fresh again soon :)

Prompt and helpful customer service.

Fresh is a great alternative to Mecca/Sephora. Their prices are hit and miss - sometimes more expensive than the RRP and sometimes cheaper - so make sure you compare your prices. For my last few orders, I have found Fresh to be the better place to shop.
The website is not the best to navigate as each shade/colour is listed as an individual item so it can feel a little cluttered when trying to find the item you're after.
That said, their customer service is a 10/10. The team are responsive, helpful, knowledgable, and friendly - they will always go out of their way to provide you with relevant and useful information rather than generic responses that you often receive from other retailers.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Jules, we are delighted to hear you had a pleasant experience with us. We thank you for being a loyal customer of many years of Fresh. We look forward to seeing you at Fresh again soon! :)

Janette W.

Janette W.Hunter Region, NSW

Not actual perfume

My preferred perfume for many years has been "Tiffany" while the bottle looks like that sold in the store the perfume bears no resemblance to the fragrance I know...I feel that it must be a knock off and as bears no resemblance...if it is not that then it is past its use-by

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020
fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Do not buy from them! Looks like a scam!

Bought skincare online a week ago, haven’t received any confirmation email from them to let me know my order is in progress. Called over 50 times, they cancel the call. Emailed them, no reply! Save your money and buy from someone trustworthy! This Covid excuse is getting lame, I made numerous order online in the last month from overseas and the service I received was exceptional, no excuse for poor customer service Fresh!!!! I will never waste my money on your company again!!!!

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Why is no one responding? Fake tracking numbers?

NZ post has told me that my parcel has not been sent, the tracking number does not work. My parcel is very late and was supposed to be a birthday gift. This is absurd and your customer service is so so bad. I want to know where my package is I am very mad after being told it was going to be here this week by one of your employees only to find out it’s not even on its way.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Nadia W.asked

Hi there,

I have tried to email, call, texted and even went as far as messaging you guys on social media pages and still no response.
I am trying to track down on my order please

Lady Rider
Lady Rider

Hi Nadia I've never had any problem but if go right down you.ll find contact us I'm sure u will get help there Ladyrider

Thank you !
Yes I’ve got a order number but that’s as far as I got it doesn’t help i live in New Zealand too.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear Nadia, we're sorry for not getting back to you sooner. However, we're glad to see that your query was responded to by our customer service team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au if you need further assistance. We will be very pleased to help you out.

Leah

Leahasked

Hi
Are all of your fragrances the real deal and not rip offs? I noticed some of your prices are significantly lower than department stores, which makes me wonder about the authenticity of your perfumes, e.g. Michael Kors fragrances. These days, fake versions are everywhere. Happy to shop with you if you can confirm that your perfumes are all legit.
Cheers
LP.

fresh_fragrancesFresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

Dear LP, we are pleased to confirm that every product sold on Fresh is 100% genuine. Fresh has been a leading online retailer for more than 12 years, so you can feel confident shopping with us, knowing we have a complete customer satisfaction guarantee. Fresh is proud to source all our products from reputable suppliers in Europe, the United States, and Australia, allowing us to stock more than 30,000+ global beauty brands.

You can read more about it here: https://www.fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au/about-us

If you have any further concerns, please do email us at support@fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au and our team will be pleased to assist you.

Chrystyne

Chrystyneasked

Fresh Fragrance & Cosmetics

I have been using the lip balm from Fresh for a couple of years now. I love all the new shades. However, every purchase of the lip balms get soft & mushy half way through the tube. Very frustrating for such a pricy product. Perhaps it's just me, but I bought extra tubes and stored them in my fridge for a few months. They were completely soft and mushy when I went to use them. Totally unusable and very disappointing. Can you improve on this issue and is it a common complaint.

KatieKay
KatieKay

Dear Chrystyne,
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you were not happy with our products. Lip balms do have a limited shelf life and once opened will only last up to 3 months. As Fresh offers free shipping on all orders, we do recommend making more frequent purchases however purchasing less quantity to ensure the lip balm does not go rancid.
We would love to know further so we can get our quality team to investigate this matter further. Would you be kind enough to email us the brand and name of the lip balms purchased? Our email address is support@fragrancesandcosmetics.com.au We would love to help you make your experience with Fresh, the best that can be and we hope to hear from you soon so we can resolve this matter for you. Once again thank you for your feedback and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

See all Fresh Fragrance & Cosmetics questions