Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

88% · 75991 · 11%

WTWWF
WTWWFMelbourne

Quick service and high quality product

The service was very quick and arrived only hours after placing the order. The recipient was very happy with the product and thought the packaging was very professional. . Show reply
Geoffrey S
Geoffrey S

Success

Everything worked well My wife suitably impressed as Valentines Day is our wedding Anniversary She had to wait until most in the office left before sharing the chocolates So next time more chocolates please. Show details ·  1
Annoyed
AnnoyedIsaacs 2607, ACT2 posts

Beautiful flowers and great communication

Everyone has commented on how beautiful the Pink Seasonal Large in Vase arrangement for my mother is. . Show details ·  1
Rita
RitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved how easy this was

The service was quick and easy. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. Delivery was fast well done will definitely be using fresh flowers again cheers . Show details ·  1
steve

easy to use website
but expensive. Show details ·  1
Clare and Gav
Clare and GavMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent experience with Fresh Flowers!

Extremely happy with my experience with Fresh Flowers

Easy to order online and my inquiry regarding delivery details was answered quickly.

Was contacted by Blake shortly after I ordered about an alternative vase for my order and he was very helpful and he made sure that the arrangement I ordered looked amazing.

Thank you ️. Show details ·  1

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful quality and fantastic customer service

Recipient advised the flowers were beautiful and very good quality. I was specific re: 50 pink roses due to person suffering breast cancer and could always contact someone in person to discuss and to confirm availability of pink roses etc. Highly recommend. Show reply
Karen Pye
Karen PyeSydney, NSW

Gorgeous Flowers

Delivered early, paid request, before 3pm, delivered 10am! All Comms very helpful.
Ordered: Blue-Belle in Glass Vase, Chocolatier 40g, message card, modified with 1 pink flower and 10% off 1st order.
Forgotten man’s name, excellent customer service on Sunshine Coast QLD
My girlfriend loved the flowers enormously. Lovely fresh birthday surprise, just as shown.
I was sent a photo, they do look perfect!
Colleen
ColleenSydney, NSW4 posts

Presentation excellent

The flowers are always beautiful & look so lovely & fresh..
I love that when flowers are delivered I am notified. Show details ·  1
Brendan
Brendan

Perfect roses

The florist, the roses arrived and looked like the picture on the website. Perfect!. Show details ·  1
Grateful customer
Grateful customer

Thank you, timely and appropriate, much appreciated, I would use again Show reply
Rhonda Lawrie
Rhonda LawrieIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Flowers are exactly as ordered

Very happy, delivery was on the right day and most importantly the flowers and vase are divine. Just stunning!. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Elise
Elise

Perfect and reliable

Beautiful fresh flowers delivered efficiently when requested and within short time frame
Excellent service bringing many smiles and joy Show details ·  1
Gra
GraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Simple and reliable ordering web site

Every thing went as per plan, from the ordering to the required delivery date and timed delivery.. Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee
  Fair Incentive

Beautiful flowers excellent service

The flowers themselves and whoever arranged them.

Wonderful on all levels.

I ordered these from NZ .

Will do so again. . Show details ·  1

Mark
Mark

All I Asked For

The flowers were delivered on time and the recipient oved them. Can't do more than that. Show reply

Brandon
Brandon

AAAA SERVICE AGAIN!!

My second use was as good as my 1st. Outstanding bunch flowers delivered without a hitch and when promised. Great website plenty of choices. Awesome easy service. Thankyou . Show details ·  1
Lynne J
Lynne JCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service and quality

Have ordered flowers from fresh flowers for many years, always happy with service and quality of the flowers. . Show reply
Meg
Meg3 posts

Usually good but this delivery disappointing

I use FF a lot and have been usually very happy. On this last order the flowers arrived towards the end of the day and some were wilting and did not recover. Seems they might stay in the car for too long. I find the delivery fees quite expensive and would expect fresh flowers arriving at the door. A bit disappointed this time. . Show details
Fresh Flowers   DM
Sam
Sam

Happy Mum

.Went out of their way to do special request,thank you!!!! Show reply
Chaps
Chaps2 posts

PERFECT - AGAIN

Excellent Service and quality as promised AAA+++.

Delivery on time always Show reply

Inge
Inge

Unlucky

Non-delivery. However Briana phoned as soon as courier returned to advise of situation and offer fresh reschedule or refund. We had to accept refund which was promptly made. Happy to use them again.. Show reply
Luke H.
Luke H.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Outstanding, again and again

Online order.

Delivered next day, earlier than expected. Great fresh flowers perfectly arranged.. Show details ·  1

Anthony W
Anthony W2 posts

Simply brilliant

Easy to use, great communication
Simply brilliant and fast delivery with confirmation Show reply
brian f
brian fSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Flower order and

I feel it all went well, notified it was delivered. No complaints.. Show reply
Oriental lillies
Oriental lillies2 posts

Long distance romance

The flowers I ordered for Julie-Ann were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I ordered she was so pleased . Thank you for making my gift to her spectacular. . Show details ·  1

LisaF
LisaF

Excellent service and delivery

I ordered a flowers first thing (nz time) and delivery arrived first thing (Aus time). Great service many thanks. . Show details ·  1
Grateful
GratefulPerth, WA

Fantastic Service…

When I clicked on your website I was instantly asked if I required any help. It was wonderful, the lady was fantastic and helped me to understand the order process. The flowers were delivered on time and were lovely. Thank you, will definitely be using you again. . Show details ·  1
Woo
WooSydney, NSW2 posts

My “go to” online florist

Great variety to choose from, website is easy to navigate, prices competitive. Always had a positive experience. . Show details ·  1
Neen
NeenSydney, NSW2 posts

A great experience all round for giver and receiver

"Keep on doing what you are doing, all parts of the transaction and the delivery were perfect". thank you. Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz

Perfect timing of the Same Day Delivery achieved

The person I spoke to on the phone to order the flowers. Very helpful getting beautiful arrangement on same day delivery in only a few hours for the flowers to make the funeral service. . Show details ·  1
Tim Whiffin
Tim Whiffin

Outstanding quality and customer service

Customer service and quality of flowers are outstanding, have used Fresh Flowers many many times over the last few years and service and quality has never changed.. Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Beautiful flowers arrived on time. She loved them. Would use this florist again. Phoned me to check order and sent text when delivered. Awesome! Show details ·  1
Not Lost in Translation
Not Lost in Translation2 posts

Honestly, Fresh Flowers is undeniably the BEST

The Fresh Flowers team is professional, friendly, respectful, patient and very, very understanding. People send flowers for any number of reasons and they're not always happy ones. What does make people happy though, is the impressive quality that Fresh Flowers maintains and the incredible level of care and communication - from order to delivery. Fresh Flowers is the guaranteed pleasure when circumstances may not be. Show details ·  1
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.

Choice perfect

My friend was thrilled with the flowers you picked after my original selection were not available.. Show reply
Pauline Toyne
Pauline ToynePerth, WA3 posts

Beautiful gift of flowers

Beautiful bouquets of summer flowers wraped in gorgeous muslin so fantastically presented Show details ·  1

Liz Ame Holgye
Liz Ame HolgyeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sympathy flowers

Easy & quick purchase over the internet. The flowers were delivered exactly as they were supposed to be Show reply
CATHERINE FRANKS
CATHERINE FRANKS3 posts

Gorgeous Display

Receivers thrilled.. The flowers were beautiful.. THANK YOU SO MUCH Show reply

Very happy customer

I was phoned by a lovely employee to explain they didn't have the array of flowers I chose and offered a happy solution. I was able to track delivery and was notified when the flowers were delivered. Excellent customer service.. Show details ·  1
SaZu
SaZuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with process

I was very pleased with regular updates re status of my order. I was told flowers looks nice :). Show details ·  1