Freshly Squeezed Water Co

Freshly Squeezed Water Co

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bumblebee

BumblebeeBrisbane

Excellent product and service

We had purchased a Freshly Squeezed Water purifier at our previous home, so when we moved we purchased one for our current home. ( We had both units installed by a plumber). This week I decided I'd have a go and change the cartridges myself, while my husband was away. Thanks Tina for your patience in helping me find the water 'off lever', you were great in walking me though my DIY experience. I successfully replaced the cartridge units and will be able to do it solo next year. I have been a customer for 12 years and appreciate the annual reminders the company sends when the cartridges need renewing.

Heat

Heatasked

Can I still buy a tape or mixer for my old Freshly Squeezed Co filter? Tape is leaking up through the top Please help .

CategoryHome Care Shops