Freshly Squeezed Water Co

Freshly Squeezed Water Co

Brand Manager for Freshly Squeezed Water Co? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Stephen
StephenSydney

Waterco pathetic

Rang in to advise filter faulty and got absolute negative response and told to buy parts to repair almost the same cost as a new one. Will change back other brand after I attempt to make a holding repair. Do not deal with their products as they are inferior.

weatherwatcher
weatherwatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed connection. Unable or unwilling to advise on pressure ratings of any components of their system.

Other Home Care Shops

Bumblebee
BumblebeeBrisbane

Excellent product and service

We had purchased a Freshly Squeezed Water purifier at our previous home, so when we moved we purchased one for our current home. ( We had both units installed by a plumber). This week I decided I'd have a go and change the cartridges myself, while my husband was away. Thanks Tina for your patience in helping me find the water 'off lever', you were great in walking me though my DIY experience. I successfully replaced the cartridge units and will be able to do it solo next year. I have been a customer for 12 years and appreciate the annual reminders the company sends when the cartridges need renewing.

Home Care Shops