Frontline Plus Plus for Large Dog (20 to 40kg)

Frontline Plus Plus for Large Dog (20 to 40kg)

See the Best Tick & Flea Control in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaz

KazIllawarra, NSW

Terrible product doesn't work at all

2 days after using the product and the dog still had fleas, tried using every 2 weeks for 3 months and still no improvement and lots of adult fleas. Don't waste your money on this!

Purchased in October 2018.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeDog

House Fairy

House FairyMargaret River

Brilliant

This is a great product that was recommended to us. It works perfectly, our dog has never had a flea or a tick. Ever. You have to put it in a place the dog can't reach, like the back of his head and part the fur so that it is on his skin. Then keep dog dry for 24 hours. I will only use this after having adverse reactions to a few alternatives, one being Bravecto.

patrick

patrick

Fraud

What an absolute fraudulent product $97 i paid and no reduction at all. Firstly i applied as per the instructions with no results i then took my dog to the vet to have them apply the treatment to which it didnt work. I dont no how u are getting away with selling this product in Australia but i hope there is a class action against the frontline corporation because i will be the first to jump on board. If i was to sell a product over facebook with exaggerated claims i would be thrown in gaol. Frontline is worser then the fleas attacking my dogs loins. If anyone organizes class action you can reach me at patrick007hana@gmail.com. I would be more than keen to jump on board.

No good for ticks

My BC's have been covered in ticks this year...Frontline Plus is no good to treat these....do not waste your money

Not good !

To be told by a vet that they don't sell frontline products " anymore" as they don't work - was a kick in the guts financialy having used this product for my two dogs & two cats for long time it's only been this year that I have had a problem with fleas. I will make sure that I only buy any flea or worm products from a vet not a pet shop from now on!

People ! You have to remember that if your animals are continually getting fleas it isn't because th

Frontline plus is the only flea product I have used on my dogs (4) & cats(3) & I have never had a problem because I know that you have to keep up to date with the treatment ( for the life of your pets) plus if you are having a major problem with fleas , you need to treat your yard & inside your house as well. flea eggs can take 6 months to hatch.

Killed ticks and fleas on rescue dog

Picked up a greyhound about to be shot by a racing kennel. Covered in fleas and brown ticks. Washed him as soon as we got home with Aloveen shampoo. Gave him a sentinel tablet and put Frontline Plus on him the next day. Fleas died within about 24 hours and ticks died and fell off in around 48 hours. Thank goodness for this product. Timmy the greyhound is now a happy boy.

See all Frontline Plus for Dogs reviews