• Side Effects None (5) · Long-term illness (1) · Short-term illness (1)

Rip Off! Can't Even Contact The Sharks!!

Cats rip off! £45 for 2 months treatment and I'm having to purchase another brand. I can't even get in contact with this company to request a refund! I have had cats for years and always keep on top of treatments, thought I try Frontline and now I've got a nightmare on my hands with 6 cats that now have fleas!!!

No good for ticks

My BC's have been covered in ticks this year...Frontline Plus is no good to treat these....do not waste your money

doctorgarySydney Surrounds, NSW

Used to be good

We have used Frontline Plus for many years and had always found it to be good.... however.... in recent times the product doesn't work! No idea why. Where our dogs were flea free for years, all of a sudden they have them all the time (even there a couple of days after they are done!). Will be changing products and are now considering Nexgard Spectra. The money we pay for these products they need to work!

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Frontline Plus for Dogs compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Not good !

To be told by a vet that they don't sell frontline products " anymore" as they don't work - was a kick in the guts financialy having used this product for my two dogs & two cats for long time it's only been this year that I have had a problem with fleas. I will make sure that I only buy any flea or worm products from a vet not a pet shop from now on!

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

No longer works for fleas

I've used this product for many years but I no longer find it works. Treated the dog and a week later he's covered in fleas again. I haven't done anything differently than in the past either. It used to keep them flea free for a month but not anymore. I switched to a different brand, edible chew type treatment and I'm much happier with the results. At $75 for the box of 3 I would have expected a lot more from this product.

jojo

jojoSouth West, WA

Beware!

Beware! Do not use on small, older, sensitive dogs. Nearly killed her. She screamed, seizured and then violently vomited. Do not risk it!
We thought she was going to die. No warnings on packet!

People ! You have to remember that if your animals are continually getting fleas it isn't because th

Frontline plus is the only flea product I have used on my dogs (4) & cats(3) & I have never had a problem because I know that you have to keep up to date with the treatment ( for the life of your pets) plus if you are having a major problem with fleas , you need to treat your yard & inside your house as well. flea eggs can take 6 months to hatch.

Zyny

Zyny

Followed treatment and completely failed! Very disappointed

My dog had fleas, after getting rid of them we tried to prevent them from jumping on my dog again so we followed the monthly treatment for six months not missing one and my dog got fleas again!! I had to get rid of a year worth of treatment and start with a different product all over again. Aweful

Killed ticks and fleas on rescue dog

Picked up a greyhound about to be shot by a racing kennel. Covered in fleas and brown ticks. Washed him as soon as we got home with Aloveen shampoo. Gave him a sentinel tablet and put Frontline Plus on him the next day. Fleas died within about 24 hours and ticks died and fell off in around 48 hours. Thank goodness for this product. Timmy the greyhound is now a happy boy.

suzetta

suzetta

Dreadful

This rotten product had brought my 5 year old malshi out in raised itchy bumps
along his back...they, in turn, turned into black scab-like crustaceans that would break open. It has taken me many, many months and wasted monies, until I found out the cause of these bumps is this bloody Frontline product! A few short weeks after stopping it all the bumps and scabbylooking things had disappeared. I now just give my gorgeous little companion a quick tiny rub-over with apple-cider vinegar if I happen to see him scratch anywhere. No more fleas....a happy little doggy once again......more money back in my purse...........Why are these products allowed to go on harming our animals.

Melissa

MelissaSydney

TERRIBLE product that doesn't work

Biggest waste of money. Applied to my dog and fleas have got worse, the flea treatment didn't work one bit.

Hopeless

The fleas jumped off the dogs and onto us. I have big bites all over me. I think I'll try something else in future.

Terrible

Absolute rubbish fleas love it. I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I will try other brands that do work.

Dave S

Dave SCanberra

Does not work may have limited prevention I lost my treasured dog to a tick no exposure to water thr

The vets were clear in stating consideration should be given to the most recent tablets as this product fails to provide comprehensive protection.however be carful with tablets if you dog has any preconditions.

ABSOLUTE CRAP!

This product is absolute garbage, does not work at all! It is a disgrace that they can be allowed to sell it

lyn

lyngold coast

frontline plus for cats

this product does NOT work, after ringing the company to complain I was issued another box of this product, still the fleas had mutiplied, bought advantage, instant results. I have rung the frontline company 3 times now, to be told that noone else has complained about their products. I will never buy another frontline product again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not buy this product !

Amber S

Amber SPreston

Waste of money

This product is completely ineffectual. I have applied this product to my terrier for several months but the fleas are multiplying. I suspect this is why she won't eat and is so miserable. Now I've made the link I'm off to buy what I used previously, Advocate. It's more expensive but does the job.

It doesn't work anymore

I bought frontline flea treatment for my dog and I bought spray for my home. I did everything I could to rid the house of fleas but two weeks later I was still being bitten and I spotted a flea on the dog. The product is expensive and too much to pay out for when it doesn't work

Beej

Beej

Absolutely does not work!!

Completely useless, you'd be just as good tipping water on their back. Comfortis works well. As an animal carer it is widely known this is a product to steer clear of.

Terrible don't waste your money

I bought the product yesterday and applied to my 2 small dogs the box claims it kills eggs larvae and fleas in 18 hours my dogs are are miserable still I can see fleas on them, they aren't dying. I bought it for our cats too what a waste of 91.00.

See all Frontline Plus for Dogs reviews

Alby Deeasked

Plus for Small Dog (0-10kg)

Dear Frontline, Can I please get a refund? My local pet shop recommended this and it's day 5-6 after application of Frontline Plus for small dogs. He's 6kg and I got the one up to 10kg and no change to fleas. I flea-combed 5 off him tonight alone! I read above that fleas are now largely immune to your product. I just got bitten as I'm typing this. After reading all these reviews I will do the obvious and seek veterinarian's advice next time and not a person spruiking targeted products presumably with the most profit margin in a pet shop

ben dover
ben dover

Try a teaspoon of Apple cider vinegar & water in a spray bottle & spray it on once a month then brush their coat & watch the fleas fall to ground. Kills fleas & tick as soon as its sprayed on. i have been using it on my blue heeler for the past 18 months & no sign of fleas or ticks

Alby Dee

Thanks I will try this but back to my question. Here's the ANSWER TO HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR THIS SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT - for people with the same question as me I will now help you from what I have learnt. I have received a refund. How? I went back to the pet supply company who sold me the product. I told them it does not work and that this is from my experience and all of the negative reviews online. They fobbed me off onto the distributor of Frontline Plus. I then rang the Frontline Plus distributor who originally said that they would not give me a refund. My response was that I would give the pet shop I bought the Frontline Plus from one star on product review and would put in my review that their service was friendly but that they recommended and sold me a lemon of a product, that is, Frontline Plus. (see my review I will later post about it having no effect whatsoever on the fleas on my dog). After 3 days the distributor sent me a letter to say that they do not accept responsibility (that their product does not work etc) but that they would do me a refund. (If you only approach the pet shop you will probably have no luck. If you only speak to the distributor you will probably have no luck) - but if you discuss that you will post a review about the Frontline Plus supplier selling a substandard / ineffective product you are likely to get a refund like I did. This product does not work - if you read the reviews even vets questioned do not believe it works.

Colleen R

Colleen Rasked

I have a visiting dog from out of the area and is larger than mine can I use 2 5kg spotons for him

Karebear3
Karebear3

I am not sure what size your dog or the visiting dog is? You don't say.

Charlie

Charlieasked

Plus for Small Dog (0-10kg)

What is the best flea and tick control medicine for dogs?

doctorgary

Frontline Plus worked great for about 5 years with both of our dogs..... but something happened.... maybe the fleas became immune to it? Excellent product to start with.

Get an answer from our members and Frontline Plus representatives