Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun

Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun

David H.

David H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Massage Gun

Great Massage Gun. Love the 4 power settings, style, ease of use and length of charge, as well as all the attachments. Really gets in for a decent vigorous massage. Highly recommended.

Veronika V.

Veronika V.Sydney, NSW

The best recovery tool! Obsessed!

I love this massage gun because it’s exceptionally quiet and smooth comparing to most of the other ones I tried. I also like it has 4 speeds, various attachments, it’s very easy to use and looks very sleek.

Purchased in September 2020.

Paul

Paulasked

Hi, can anyone tell me if this a tapping-massager. I ask as I already have a Beurer tapper and I'm looking for something a little gentler! Thanks.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Paul, The OPTIMUM CircuPlus Massage Gun is a breakthrough treatment for soft tissue pain and soreness.

This innovative tool accelerates the growth and repair of tissues by heavily increasing blood flow to the area which can help reduce inflammation and muscle tension and it breaks up those pesky knots accumulated due to improper work postures, lack of mobility, dehydration, unhealthy eating habits, stress, and anxiety.

It also has 4 intensity levels depending on your preference :) Additionally it is super quiet + comes with a powerful brushless high-torque motor

I recommend to just try it out. We offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee so in case you are not satisfied you can just return it within 30 days for a full refund. But I am confident you will like it :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives