Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun

Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun

Nina

Nina

Fantastic product!

I absolutely love the massage gun for recovery from training. It really helps reduce soreness and has been super effective for improving muscle recovery! It’s really easy to use and has great battery life too.

Ryan Gambin

Ryan GambinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier. Very glad I found this massage gun!

Being in the fitness industry, I’ve been exposed to countless brands of massage guns.
Very happy that I went with the Optimum CircuPlus and as usual with the optimum brand, the quality was first class at an unbeatable price. Bravo!

Purchased in January 2021.

David H.

David H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Massage Gun

Great Massage Gun. Love the 4 power settings, style, ease of use and length of charge, as well as all the attachments. Really gets in for a decent vigorous massage. Highly recommended.

Handheld Massagers

Find out how Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun compares to other Handheld Massagers

Veronika V.

Veronika V.Sydney, NSW

The best recovery tool! Obsessed!

I love this massage gun because it’s exceptionally quiet and smooth comparing to most of the other ones I tried. I also like it has 4 speeds, various attachments, it’s very easy to use and looks very sleek.

Purchased in September 2020.

See all Optimum Appliances CircuPlus Massage Gun reviews

Paul

Paulasked

Hi, can anyone tell me if this a tapping-massager. I ask as I already have a Beurer tapper and I'm looking for something a little gentler! Thanks.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Paul, The OPTIMUM CircuPlus Massage Gun is a breakthrough treatment for soft tissue pain and soreness.

This innovative tool accelerates the growth and repair of tissues by heavily increasing blood flow to the area which can help reduce inflammation and muscle tension and it breaks up those pesky knots accumulated due to improper work postures, lack of mobility, dehydration, unhealthy eating habits, stress, and anxiety.

It also has 4 intensity levels depending on your preference :) Additionally it is super quiet + comes with a powerful brushless high-torque motor

I recommend to just try it out. We offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee so in case you are not satisfied you can just return it within 30 days for a full refund. But I am confident you will like it :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives