Froothie Questions & Answers

21 questions from our users

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Froothie Team

Iris J.

Iris J.asked

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker.
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

icu29
icu29

I’m stilling dealing with the warranty with them. Never respond... wish I didn’t purchase

lalit j.

lalit j.asked

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit,
I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Froothie Team

Raymond Streetonasked

Hello I placed an order for a Tower Bread Maker Oder No 209014912 on 28/5/2020 I received correspondence stating that due to Covid 19 the order will be delaid until the first week in June or the middle of June. I have just seen an advert for same bread maker on Amerzon saying out of stock may not be replaced. I make bread daily, my bread maker is broken I require a new bread maker. Have you any idea of status of my order. Many thanks Ray.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Raymond, our bread maker is from our supplier Optimum. We do not sell the brand Tower. So what you are referring to on Amazon is not our product.

It is correct that the incoming shipment of the bread maker is delayed a bit due to Covid-19, however our logistics team is doing everything they can to try and speed up this process :)

If you have additional questions about your order best to email us directly under support@froothie.com.au

Have a great evening!

Andrea

Raymond Streeton

Hello Optimum Bread Maker, you have my ORDER NUMBER that should have given you sufficient information. There are a lot of these bread makers on the market, Your avert for the Bread maker is a pre order after a certain date the price will change it gave me the impression that it was new to the market you have a video of the bread maker being demonstrated the exact same video is on the Internet 2015. Our bread maker is broken I make 1 or 2 loaves a day for our use. Can you or can’t you supply one ?

Mikhail K.
Mikhail K.

This is true. Even Froothie website displays a 5-year old video (2015) where clone bread maker from Tower is shown (model T11002) At the moment this Tower bread maker is available from Bakeshop Australia for $242 (!) while Froothie offers it for a special price of $299 with RRP $499.

Lydia

Lydiaasked

love my evolve but I just wonder if you can turn the noice down on the initial beep which comes on when you turn the machine on each time

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Lydia, great to hear that you love your Evolve :)

Regarding the volume, I have spoken to our technician and he advised that currently, it is not possible to turn it down. However, I have forwarded your feedback regarding this to the product development team so we can see what further improvements we can make in this regard :)

regards
Andrea

Luisa

Luisaasked

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Hello Luisa,
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Matthews

Matthewsasked

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

Angela

Angelaasked

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off?
ty

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

Colin
Colin

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

Masoud

Masoudasked

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

C.jay
C.jay

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)

nara_120asked

Has anyone purchased a VIBROFIT ONE from Froothie.com.au? Any issues or advice would be great.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Hello I have purchased a VibroFit myself and absolutely love it. I've been using it for a month now which no issues what so ever. :) Also they have 30 day money back guarantee if there are any problems :) so its a win win situation :)

nara_120

Thanks Adrijana, are they very noisy?

smithsmith
smithsmith

Yes, i purchased the Vibrofit One too. However mine arrived faulty. It would not turn on and there was a burning plastic smell to it so it was returned. Just be wary that although they do have the 30 days money back guarantee, it does not necessarily mean the process of return will be smooth. It took over a month of calling them and emailing to chase up my refund. To be honest, for me, it was a real headache and I never got to try a "working" version of the machine. Good luck if you decide to purchase this.

Iris Tan

Iris Tanasked

Hi, may I asked do you have office or warehouse in Malaysia? How do you ship to Malaysia? If the blender fail between the warranty period, how do you support your customers in Malaysia? If any replacement parts are needed during the warranty period, is shipping waived? TQ

Mario N.Froothie

Thank you for your enquiry. :)
Froothie only sells the products online and not through physical stores in Malaysia. You can place your order on www.froothie.my and contact our representatives on support@froothie.my.
Products will be shipped from Australia and you will receive tracking information as soon as the order has been processed by the relevant warehouse.
In case you need to use the warranty, you can contact us on support@froothie.my or contact our 24/7 online warranty and support team by opening a support ticket using the following link: http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php.
If a replacement part is needed after the first 30 days from reception of the item, shipping fees are payable and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time.
We hope this helps :)

pulonium

puloniumasked

Are these blenders made in China?

Mario N.Froothie

Hello Pulonium and thank you for your query

Froothie is the sole distributor of the Optimum range of appliances

Optimum© is an Australian-owned company based in Melbourne and sold globally in over 40 countries. The Optimum range of appliances are manufactured in Taiwan, China, Italy, and Korea and assembled at ISO9000 and ISO9001 certified factories. All products adhere to very strict Quality Control measures available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/quality-standards/

For further queries you can contact our 24x7 Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards

Eve Levis

Eve Levisasked

Hi, I bought an Optimum 9200 last week and today when using it it stopped working. I have unplugged it and waited for it to cool down, however it still won't turn on.
What should I do next?

Amanda N
Amanda N

It tajes a while to cool the motor down. They told me to ensure I was using the correct speed setting and a decent amount of ingredients in there. That did help actually. If you still have issues then contact the help desk... They are great.

Josh
Josh

You can try the reset button on the bottom of the product. If that doesn't work try contacting support. All the best

Mario N.Froothie

Hello Eve Levis and thank you for your query.

Have you tried the reset/overload switch on the bottom of the base?

Our machines have built in protection circuitry which can sometimes be affected by external factors (such as power fluctuations to your home/business, power surges (with or without the machine turned on) and other factors). Alternatively the machine has stopped because it’s thermal protector sensed that the machine was about to overheat. To get the machine to work again; turn the power switch off for a few minutes, allowing the machine to cool and re-set. The reset time will be extended if high room temperatures exist.

Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. If this button has tripped, please allow the machine to cool by following the following instructions: with the machine power switch in the OFF position and unplugged from the power for 5-15 minutes, then check and press the overload back in again if it has popped out.

In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please contact our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards

Janny

Jannyasked

Hi! Can you tell me if you send to New Zealand?
Cheers!
Jan

Hello Jan,

Orders for New Zealand can be placed on the Froothie New Zealand site at www.froothie.co.nz
There is a warehouse in Penrose, Auckland that stocks all the products and dispatches them across the country.

Have a lovely day
Froothie Support Team

Ingi

Ingiasked

Hi! I have an optimum 9400 blender and I really love it. It is a hard duty, powerful machine that has no end to it's functions and I couldn't be happier. In fact, I would be absolutely keen to promote it on my youtube channel. I only have one issue and that is with cleaning. The inside of the jug over time has developed a brownish cast (I see the same thing on freelee the banana girls videos. It looks dirty like it hasn't been cleaned, despite the fact I clean it several times daily with detergent and water). The blade in the machine over time has also developed a dark cast to it. Also, there is a rust issue developing on the underside of the jug. Does froothie have any suggestions to remove this, any special product or regime? I really would like to get to the bottom of this issue. Apart from this situation, It is a 5 star product in my opinion.

Hello Ingi

The issue you are experiencing is very unusual, please contact our 24x7 Warranty and Technical Support team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will attend to the matter ASAP :-)

Kind regards
Froothie Support

Jane

Janeasked

I was making banana icecream and my blender just stopped? Overheat? How long will it take to recover?

Hi Jane,

Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. Please note that as the cooling fan is driven by the motor the higher the speed setting the quicker the heat will dissipate from the machine. So by blending thick contents on the highest possible speed it will ensure your contents are blended far quicker and more effectively, less heat will be generated inside the motor, and less heat transferred to your food due to friction. In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please do not hesitate to respond to this ticket and we will assist you further.

Below are some additional tips to prevent your Optimum (and other high-speed blenders) from overheating when processing thick mixtures.

Check Your Speed (Important)
When starting the machine, make sure the switch on the left is down and the Variable Speed Dial is turned to 1. Turn the machine on and turn the dial from 1 to 10 within 5 seconds. The Optimum blenders work best on a high speed to pulverize food and process thick mixtures, we do not recommend blending thick contents on a low speed as the Overload Switch may activate

Check Your Quantity
Processing cooked potatoes, cooked rice or cooked beans creates a heavier than normal load on the machine. You may want to consider reducing the food quantity placed in the jug by half (depending on how much food you started with) and possibly adding a bit of liquid.

The Correct Order to put Ingredients in the Blender
Always start with the liquid ingredients first (water, juice), followed by softer ingredients (tofu, yoghurt), then juicer fruits and vegetables (grapes, cucumbers), firmer fruits and vegetables (apples, carrots), frozen ingredients (frozen berries) and finally ice.

Use the Tamper Effectively
If the ingredients are not freely circulating, the tamper can be used to improve the flow of food. Whilst the machine is running and the lid is firmly in place, insert the tamper through the lid plug opening and hold it in one of the corners of the jug and the tamper will direct the food straight onto the blades. If there is an air pocket around the blade, the tamper will release the air pocket and create a continuous flow of food through the blades.

Hope this helps :-)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives