3Froothie

Froothie Questions & Answers

Verifiedfroothie.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Jerry H.
Jerry H.

what is the relationship between Froothie and Athena?

Froothie   DM

Hello Jerry, Athena Solutions Pty Ltd is the official company name but the company is also called Froothie Australia.

Froothie is the exclusive distributor of the Optimum range of appliances.

Julie L.
Julie L.

Where is this product made?

Froothie   DM

Hello Julie, Optimum is a local brand, the products are developed, designed and tested here in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like many other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality blenders, slow juicers and food processors. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you have any further questions or issues.
In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Wishing you all the best
Suzanna

Vikki
Vikki

Victoria, Australia

Froothie   DM

Hey Vikki, Yes we are in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Let me know if you would like our head office address :)
Have a great day

lisa j.

Do the blenders come with removable blades for easier cleaning?

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

No but cleaning is as simple as fill with water blend for a few seconds, empty then repeat. Also the base unscrews from bottle which makes cleanup a breeze. You even get a brush and a tool to get the seals out to aid deep cleaning

Thanks for response :-)

Froothie   DM

You can also find more cleaning info here external link

Karlos M.
Karlos M.

I have used our new machine and followed the pre set instructions for decarb and oil function....but instead of oil it has cooled down to a solid waxy product much like the coconut oil I started with...most disappointing..any ideas
?..was using c.b.d plant matter with < 1% THC

Froothie   DM

Hello Karlos, Thanks so much for getting in contact with us and for asking your valuable question.

It sounds as though you may have used the incorrect type of oil to get the best results?

We recommend Fractionated coconut oil/ liquified MCT oil which has the solids removed as the best to use, but unfortunately, we do not specify this in the manual, and for this I apologize and appreciate you bringing this to our attention so I can add this note to add it into the manual.

If you have any other questions or issues, please don't hesitate to ask

Our Team is always available should you need us. You can contact our Support team via email at support@froothie.com.au

Have a lovely day
Suzanne

navdeep p.
navdeep p.

ਵਨਮਜਨਜਵਫ

Lee E.
Lee E.

Does the electric slicer have a dicer function?

Hey Lee, Alex from Froothie International here
Yes, the Electric Slicer has the dicer function
Have a great day

John Q.

My first Magic Magic Froothie has been "knocked off", I will need a new one & to 17 Martindale St, Port Lincoln, SA 5606.
Please quote me for 1 Majic,2 Strainers bags,transport, I don't need the rest, plus est. Del. Time.?, thankU John Q

Froothie   DM

Hello John, Alex from Froothie International Support Team here. I apologise for this issue you encountered and I know how frustrating it is :(
Our General Manager, Francois N. is trying to get in contact with you so this issue can be resolved quickly in the best possible way. May I ask you for your order number please? Or your phone number details so we can speed this up? Or you can even call our office at 61 3 8609 2210 or 1300 309 900, our team is already aware of this and awaiting your call
Kindly let us know

John Q.

I am trying to answer, I want a new Froothie machine & 2 Filters please, how much do you want from me??

Froothie   DM

Hello John, I have actually replied to via message can you kindly check your inbox?

Ready to but Thermocook M20. But want to pay 789dollars as PAIS IN swept

Patricia Clarke

No answer to my request all day. Please respond

Froothie   DM

Hey Patricia, I am sorry we have been a bit confused by your message. Can you please explain what exactly you mean by "PAIS IN swept"? Do you mean payment in instalments? If so then in Australia we offer payment via Zip Pay and Afterpay. These options are available on the checkout. In New Zealand we offer Zip Pay. And in the US and Europe we offer Klarna. Hope that helps :)

Patricia Clarke

Sorry, wrote many messages trying to get through and the very one that did get to you was full of typos...i want to buy a Thermocook optimum pro M2.0 (the latest one). But have been deterred by the fact that a review in Sept 21 indicated that they paid $789. The current asking price is $849 ish. Can you explain to me the price hike. Maybe allow me to buy it for $789. Patricia clarke

Patricia Clarke

Need an answer before the 24hr message deletion. Have been trying for days to have a conversation

Patricia Clarke

Begining to worry about the service after purchase, if this experience in trying to get a conversation going before purchase is an indication

Froothie   DM

Hi Patricia, We sell ex-demo ThermoCook Pro M 2.0 for $789. This must be what the previous customer bought.
external link

Patricia Clarke

Wby hadn't anyone answered my question.

Froothie   DM

Hey Patricia, I have responded to your other question on Productreview. We have responded to your initial email on the same day and we have sent a follow up as well. Can you please check your spam folder too as the message might have ended in there?

Saxonne
Saxonne

Will the Optimum 2nd generation jug fit the Optimum 9400 first generation blender?

Hello Saxonne, Alex from Froothie International here
Unfortunately it does not :(
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact our team at support@froothie.com.au and they will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction.
Hope this hekps

Katrina D.
Katrina D.

I have an old Optimum 9400 which has lasted me over 7 years. I am about to purchase a new blender but not sure which one is best. The main thing I do is make smoothies and nut milk's.

Froothie   DM

Hello Katrina, so glad to have you part of the Froothie Familly :) I highly recommend you contact our head-office and one of my colleagues will advise you what appliance fits better your needs and expectations
So feel free to give them a call at 1300 309 900

Nada Jandric
Nada Jandric

There is a 1.5 litre jug (;

Froothie   DM

Hello Alan and thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have the 1litre jug. But you can use the same jug only blend less, that should work as long as the blades are covered (this is the most important)
Hope this helps :)
Froothie International Team

Freddo
Freddo

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Froothie   DM

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather
Heather

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Froothie   DM

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at external link ?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.

Gunther

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Froothie   DM

Hey there Gunther, Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Froothie   DM

Hey Gunther, Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Froothie Team

Gunther

I took a screen shot from the footsie ad which shows up while browsing the shot is from tade me page. The ad shows up on other pages as well.

Froothie   DM

Hey Gunther, I have spoken to the marketing team and they are not aware about this. I will send you a direct message so you can send us the screenshot you are referring to :)

Text me n I will send image: 021790897

Froothie   DM

Thank you Gunther, the images have been well received :)

Iris J.
Iris J.

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Froothie   DM

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker. It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

icu29
icu29

I’m stilling dealing with the warranty with them. Never respond... wish I didn’t purchase

lalit j.
lalit j.

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit, I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at external link ? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Froothie Team

Raymond Streeton

Hello I placed an order for a Tower Bread Maker Oder No 209014912 on 28/5/2020 I received correspondence stating that due to Covid 19 the order will be delaid until the first week in June or the middle of June. I have just seen an advert for same bread maker on Amerzon saying out of stock may not be replaced. I make bread daily, my bread maker is broken I require a new bread maker. Have you any idea of status of my order. Many thanks Ray.

Froothie   DM

Hello Raymond, our bread maker is from our supplier Optimum. We do not sell the brand Tower. So what you are referring to on Amazon is not our product. It is correct that the incoming shipment of the bread maker is delayed a bit due to Covid-19, however our logistics team is doing everything they can to try and speed up this process :)

If you have additional questions about your order best to email us directly under support@froothie.com.au

Have a great evening!

Andrea

Raymond Streeton

Hello Optimum Bread Maker, you have my ORDER NUMBER that should have given you sufficient information. There are a lot of these bread makers on the market, Your avert for the Bread maker is a pre order after a certain date the price will change it gave me the impression that it was new to the market you have a video of the bread maker being demonstrated the exact same video is on the Internet 2015. Our bread maker is broken I make 1 or 2 loaves a day for our use. Can you or can’t you supply one ?

Mikhail K.
Mikhail K.

This is true. Even Froothie website displays a 5-year old video (2015) where clone bread maker from Tower is shown (model T11002) At the moment this Tower bread maker is available from Bakeshop Australia for $242 (!) while Froothie offers it for a special price of $299 with RRP $499.

Marshall
Marshall

I've just been on the bakeshop site and tried to "buy" half a dozen different breadmakers including the Tower and various Panasonic models. All were flagged as in stock. All sent me to eBay where I was told the reference doesn't exist.

Raymond Streeton

I cancel the order ages ago, I purchased a Sunbeam, placed the order 8 pm on the Friday evening and received a Sunbeam BM 4500 it was at my home 0700 on the Monday morning. Thank you for trying.

Lydia
Lydia

love my evolve but I just wonder if you can turn the noice down on the initial beep which comes on when you turn the machine on each time

Froothie   DM

Hello Lydia, great to hear that you love your Evolve :) Regarding the volume, I have spoken to our technician and he advised that currently, it is not possible to turn it down. However, I have forwarded your feedback regarding this to the product development team so we can see what further improvements we can make in this regard :)

regards
Andrea

Luisa
Luisa

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Froothie   DM

Hello Luisa, It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,

Matt
Matt

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Froothie   DM

Hey Matt, Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Alexandra Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives

Extra Information