Froothie

Froothie Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.
Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?
Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate. Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

Has anyone purchased a VIBROFIT ONE from Froothie.com.au? Any issues or advice would be great.
Hello I have purchased a VibroFit myself and absolutely love it. I've been using it for a month now which no issues what so ever. :) Also they have 30 day money back guarantee if there are any problems :) so its a win win situation :)Thanks Adrijana, are they very noisy?Yes, i purchased the Vibrofit One too. However mine arrived faulty. It would not turn on and there was a burning plastic smell to it so it was returned. Just be wary that although they do have the 30 days money back guarantee, it does not necessarily mean the process of return will be smooth. It took over a month of calling them and emailing to chase up my refund. To be honest, for me, it was a real headache and I never got to try a "working" version of the machine. Good luck if you decide to purchase this.

Hi, may I asked do you have office or warehouse in Malaysia? How do you ship to Malaysia? If the blender fail between the warranty period, how do you support your customers in Malaysia? If any replacement parts are needed during the warranty period, is shipping waived? TQ
Thank you for your enquiry. :) Froothie only sells the products online and not through physical stores in Malaysia. You can place your order on www.froothie.my and contact our representatives on support@froothie.my. Products will be shipped from Australia and you will receive tracking information as soon as the order has been processed by the relevant warehouse. In case you need to use the warranty, you can contact us on support@froothie.my or contact our 24/7 online warranty and support team by opening a support ticket using the following link: http://www.froothieinternational.com/warranty.php. If a replacement part is needed after the first 30 days from reception of the item, shipping fees are payable and you will be advised of the exact cost at the time. We hope this helps :)

Are these blenders made in China?
Hello Pulonium and thank you for your query Froothie is the sole distributor of the Optimum range of appliances Optimum© is an Australian-owned company based in Melbourne and sold globally in over 40 countries. The Optimum range of appliances are manufactured in Taiwan, China, Italy, and Korea and assembled at ISO9000 and ISO9001 certified factories. All products adhere to very strict Quality Control measures available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/quality-standards/ For further queries you can contact our 24x7 Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com Kind Regards

Hi, I bought an Optimum 9200 last week and today when using it it stopped working. I have unplugged it and waited for it to cool down, however it still won't turn on. What should I do next?
It tajes a while to cool the motor down. They told me to ensure I was using the correct speed setting and a decent amount of ingredients in there. That did help actually. If you still have issues then contact the help desk... They are great.You can try the reset button on the bottom of the product. If that doesn't work try contacting support. All the best Hello Eve Levis and thank you for your query. Have you tried the reset/overload switch on the bottom of the base? Our machines have built in protection circuitry which can sometimes be affected by external factors (such as power fluctuations to your home/business, power surges (with or without the machine turned on) and other factors). Alternatively the machine has stopped because it’s thermal protector sensed that the machine was about to overheat. To get the machine to work again; turn the power switch off for a few minutes, allowing the machine to cool and re-set. The reset time will be extended if high room temperatures exist. Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. If this button has tripped, please allow the machine to cool by following the following instructions: with the machine power switch in the OFF position and unplugged from the power for 5-15 minutes, then check and press the overload back in again if it has popped out. In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please contact our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com Kind Regards

Hi! Can you tell me if you send to New Zealand? Cheers! Jan
Hello Jan, Orders for New Zealand can be placed on the Froothie New Zealand site at www.froothie.co.nz There is a warehouse in Penrose, Auckland that stocks all the products and dispatches them across the country. Have a lovely day Froothie Support Team

Hi! I have an optimum 9400 blender and I really love it. It is a hard duty, powerful machine that has no end to it's functions and I couldn't be happier. In fact, I would be absolutely keen to promote it on my youtube channel. I only have one issue and that is with cleaning. The inside of the jug over time has developed a brownish cast (I see the same thing on freelee the banana girls videos. It looks dirty like it hasn't been cleaned, despite the fact I clean it several times daily with detergent and water). The blade in the machine over time has also developed a dark cast to it. Also, there is a rust issue developing on the underside of the jug. Does froothie have any suggestions to remove this, any special product or regime? I really would like to get to the bottom of this issue. Apart from this situation, It is a 5 star product in my opinion.
Hello Ingi The issue you are experiencing is very unusual, please contact our 24x7 Warranty and Technical Support team at www.froothiesupport.com and they will attend to the matter ASAP :-) Kind regards Froothie Support

I was making banana icecream and my blender just stopped? Overheat? How long will it take to recover?
Hi Jane, Our machines have built in protection circuitry which can sometimes be affected by external factors (such as power fluctuations to your home/business, power surges (with or without the machine turned on) and other factors). Alternatively the machine has stopped because it’s thermal protector sensed that the machine was about to overheat. To get the machine to work again; turn the power switch off for a few minutes, allowing the machine to cool and re-set. The reset time will be extended if high room temperatures exist. Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. Please note that as the cooling fan is driven by the motor the higher the speed setting the quicker the heat will dissipate from the machine. So by blending thick contents on the highest possible speed it will ensure your contents are blended far quicker and more effectively, less heat will be generated inside the motor, and less heat transferred to your food due to friction. In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please do not hesitate to respond to this ticket and we will assist you further. Below are some additional tips to prevent your Optimum (and other high-speed blenders) from overheating when processing thick mixtures. Check Your Speed (Important) When starting the machine, make sure the switch on the left is down and the Variable Speed Dial is turned to 1. Turn the machine on and turn the dial from 1 to 10 within 5 seconds. The Optimum blenders work best on a high speed to pulverize food and process thick mixtures, we do not recommend blending thick contents on a low speed as the Overload Switch may activate Check Your Quantity Processing cooked potatoes, cooked rice or cooked beans creates a heavier than normal load on the machine. You may want to consider reducing the food quantity placed in the jug by half (depending on how much food you started with) and possibly adding a bit of liquid. The Correct Order to put Ingredients in the Blender Always start with the liquid ingredients first (water, juice), followed by softer ingredients (tofu, yoghurt), then juicer fruits and vegetables (grapes, cucumbers), firmer fruits and vegetables (apples, carrots), frozen ingredients (frozen berries) and finally ice. Use the Tamper Effectively If the ingredients are not freely circulating, the tamper can be used to improve the flow of food. Whilst the machine is running and the lid is firmly in place, insert the tamper through the lid plug opening and hold it in one of the corners of the jug and the tamper will direct the food straight onto the blades. If there is an air pocket around the blade, the tamper will release the air pocket and create a continuous flow of food through the blades. Hope this helps :-)

hello rust on base and leaking is still safe to use? Helen
I haven't had this issue - I suggest you contact Froothie directly with your query.I haven't had this issue. Contact Froothie.Hey Helen, sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply, better late than never ;-) Not sure how this was missed I assume you contacted our warranty team and the matter is resolved, however if not, please email me directly at francois@froothie.com.au and I will ensure your matter is resolved ASAP To answer your question, the issue you are describing is definitely not normal and covered by our warranty :-)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives

Similar listings