3Froothie

88% · 53260 · 10%

Anthony M.
Anthony M.Perth, WA2 posts
  Fair Incentive

A very useful addition to a great blender

Froothie not only produces the best blenders but also the follow up emails are often very helpful. Show details ·  1
Kerrie Eccles
Kerrie EcclesSouthwest, VIC6 posts
  Fair Incentive

Should’ve bought one of these years ago

This is a great product simple to use and easy to clean Show details ·  1
Gina C.
Gina C.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

I wish I had bought my Froothie years ago!

I feel so healthy and have more energy since I started making green juices. It is perfect for celery and apple. And what's more, they taste absolutely delicious. Show details ·  1
Stephen B.
Stephen B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Better than the original!

Recently had to replace the jug on our Optimum Blender and as the heading says it's better than the original!
For some reason it now runs quieter and because of the new shape it's easier to clean. Show details ·  1
Woofa
WoofaGreat Southern, WA8 posts
  Fair Incentive

Happy to use it everyday

We make smoothies everyday and this is a very good blender. Show details ·  1
carolynz
carolynzPerth, WA3 posts

Back up support

I was asking some questions about my Thermo mix and I received a prompt reply. Also I instructed how to cook poached eggs in my Thermo mix which I did not know how to do. Great support Show details ·  3
Adam

Easy to use and clean. Good back up service when required. Show details ·  1
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

I love my portable blender

I purchased the Optimum Nutriforce Mini in November of last year. I am very happy with the smart design and excellent quality of the product. The support team is awesome and the service I received was satisfactory. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable and effective portable blender. Show reply
duff
duffRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts

Great service and response

My machines lid popped of in the Tincture mode Froothie replaced my machine within a week, highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh
  Fair Incentive

Superseded but still going strong

Our Optimum 9900 Blender is amazing. It has made thousands of smoothies and shakes over the years and even when the plastic drive socket failed, the customer service we received from Athena/Froothie staff was outstanding and made the repair of our machine super easy. Show reply
Dee
Dee

Love this machine

Just received my ThermoCook. Delivery was quick. Absolutely love using this machine so far, early days but for the price I am very happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Tracey Lee
Tracey LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Excellent customer service

Brilliant customer service and follow up, you don't find many companies these days that offer the highest level in customer care.
Highly recommend Froothie products and after sales customer service. Show details ·  1
Coleen
ColeenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Marcus123456
Marcus123456AU4 posts

Great product and great after sales support

Longtime product user (10+ years). Very impressed with the value of the blenders, but the reason for the review is that I'm super impressed by their after sales care. Spare parts, warranty etc. Thanks! Show details ·  1
DaPe
DaPeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, excellent customer service

When I had a mishap with my juicer --Optimum H3000 2nd gen, which is itself a great piece of machinery -- I received prompt, competent, and courteous handling of the matter from their customer services team. Show reply
Erin
Erin2 posts

Excellent customer service!

I've had an Optimum G2.1 blender for years, which I use most days. I recently had a strange issue with the blades suddenly breaking in the jug and contacted Froothie Customer Service for assistance. As always (I've contacted them in the past with other issues), they were easy to contact and communicate with. Since the blender is out of warranty, they arranged to send me a replacement jug at a discounted rate. The service was quick and efficient. I love my blender and appreciate the excellent service I receive from Froothie! Show details ·  1
Vikki
Vikki4 posts

Wonderful service! Awesome product!

Froothie customer for many years now. Killed my jug ( my fault) purchased a new jug 9200A recently and service was amazing over the phone and delivery was swift as I can"t live without my blender !! Show 3 replies
Happy Froothie customer
Happy Froothie customerHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Froothie support is what you want

I've had an Optimum G2.3 blender for several years and love it - it gets used every day. I had a problem recently and the Support from Froothie / Athena has been excellent! The communication has been great, the system of returning the product for assessment and repair was easy and efficient, and the follow through was fantastic. I was dealing with Hannah via emails but I'm sure other staff were too and the whole process was friendly, efficient and a model for other companies to emulate. I have several Froothie products and such great service ensures that I will continue to be a very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Andrew L.
Andrew L.2 posts

Optimum Nutriforce Mini

My wife purchased two of this mini blenders and received in two days which was incredibly prompt. The blenders themselves are amazing. I use mine twice a day for the Manshakes I am currently on and it blends them silky smooth, has ample power and it's so quiet I can use at 4am without fear of waking the rest of the family up. Cleaning is a breeze with a quick fill of water, a second or two blend. Empty and repeat. I take it with my to work for my lunch shake and a single charge lasts a full week. Extremely happy with it and best of all is the 500ml capacity which makes it the biggest portable blender out there but still light and compact enough for on the go use. Show details ·  1
PJE
PJE9 posts

Great company, excellent products!

We own a blender and a mini blender and both are very solid, good quality products that get regular use and perform as described. We did have a minor issue with our blender after nearly 12 months but it was dealt with very quickly and effectively free of charge so we were up and running in no time (mostly arranged at 8.30pm on a Sunday night I should add!)
I can't recommend these guys highly enough! Show details ·  1
Lasith
LasithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

The Blender is good but the Mobile App is false marketing

The blender works well (have only used it for two days still). However, the mobile App that is advertised with the product does not work for both ISO and Android. At least it doesn't work in Australia although both the video and the manual say to download the App. There is no App!!!!
Froothie
Froothie   DM
Natalie
Natalie
  Fair Incentive

Most powerful efficient blender with the customer service to match!

i have had the Optimum 9200 machine for 6 years and it has been amazing. never skips a beat. super easy to clean and easily stores in my cupboard. When it came time to update the jug and blades; customer service were super efficient in responding and so friendly. Hannah was amazing at answering all my questions Show reply
Karen
KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Customer service and efficient delivery of goods

I noticed small cracks appearing on my juicer and I contacted Froothie and they replaced it quickly under warranty. It is so nice to know that companies stand by their products and honour warranties. I use my Juicer nearly every day. I have many friends and clients that have bought through Froothie and all admire the friendly customer service. Show details ·  1

BellaMia
BellaMiaSydney, NSW4 posts

Best juicer I've owned

I've been very impressed with the juicer and love making my daily juice combos for the family. Easy to use and clean and looks great sitting on my kitchen benchtop. If this is not enough, I was beyond impressed with the level of customer service I recently received for a small issue I had with the machine. Resolved in a timely manner and a new part in the post same day. A quality product backed up by outstanding customer service! Show reply
Bloods63
Bloods637 posts

Great food processor

I love the food processor. Powerful and easy to use Show details ·  1
chezza28
chezza28Queensland

Froothie Evolve

Had it a few months now has been great for soup’s in winter now it’s time for summer smoothie’s yum. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great blender

Very good blender , optimum and good customer service. Would buy again Show details ·  1
Brendan
Brendan

Easy as

Great service, easy as shopping. Our son loves his mini blender, so does his sister who sneakily uses it when his not looking. Show details ·  1
Heather Shaw
Heather Shaw

My most often used kitchen product

Great, long lasting product with excellent, fast and efficient backup support Show reply
Lyn
LynSouth-East, TAS3 posts

Looking forward to waking up to freshly made bread

Had an issue with the product delivered. My issues were handled straight away. Was really happy working with Froothie to purchase my kitchen gadgets. Show details ·  1
Greg L
Greg LSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great for making our breakfast juice

Our juice includes full fresh lime, skin on, carrots and apples. A test for any machine. Show details ·  1
Ponter.Amor
Ponter.Amor

Love my blender

I love making smoothies so I purchased my Optimum 9400 blender in 2015. Earlier this year the motor needed repairs so I sent it away to Froothie. The 5 year warranty had expired so I paid postage and got a 30% discount on the repair. So that was a great help. Now it works perfect. It’s the best blender I’ve owned. Thanks Froothie. Show details ·  1
christine smith
christine smithRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I love it

It's a great machine but when the blade starts spinning the noise makes me jump every time lol Show details ·  1

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great blenders

Just ordered a new 9200 to replace my old 8200. Really it probably wasn’t necessary except I had immersed the blade assembly in water thus destroying the bearing. I discovered i Gould get a replacement assembly so will do so and pass a fully functioning blender on to my daughter. It has lasted 7 years without missing a beat so expect it to continue to perform well. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Nicole Howarth
Nicole Howarth

Blenders

Great product, easy to get parts that I can fix(blades) customer service was great. Show details ·  1
Greg and
Greg and

One stop exaction process - extracted oils / butter has never been easier!

From decarbing all the way to finishing, such a simple easy process - couldn't do without this machine anymore! Show reply
Tracy Pomroy
Tracy Pomroy

I’m overly impressed , I love everything about the optimum Thermocook pro ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

I will be buying more products from froothie… they are very good quality.
So far from froothie I have purchased…. Optimum blender, optimum bread maker & now optimum Thermocook. And the froothie team is easy to deal with and offer good support.
I can’t fault any of their products.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND , HIGH QUALITY