Froothie (page 2 of 12)

Great service and quality products

I have purchased a optimum 9400 blender in 2013 and a 600 cold press juicer in 2015 both have lasted very well and work as good today as when I purchased them. We use them both daily

Mich1

Mich1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Got the Optimum Blender 2nd Gen and I can't live without it. I use it for making nut milks, smoothies, blending soups. I also use it to make my nut and coconut butters. However I find it frustrating that you can never get all of it out of the jug and I hate waste. Even using the little spatula doesn't do it for me otherwise I would give this rating 5 stars. I have had the jug leak from the bottom and even though it's under warranty I had to pay for a new one. I must say that the customer service was great in helping me with this though.

Alison McLean

Alison McLean

Blender Magic

Our optimum 9400 gets thrashed! We use frozen bananas and frozen strawberries and our house made almond milk also created from the blender, with a mixture of other ingredients and it makes a smooth thick milkshake like mixture! Kitchen Magic! Simple Easy Fun my life philosophy!

mkrisanne

mkrisanne

Daily usage

Love the G2.6 blender & use it every dayto make smoothies, soups, healthy pancakes or fruity sorbets. It does make it easier to get the kids eating healthy. We wouldn’t be with out it!

Jasmine H.

Jasmine H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutriforce blender- Used everyday for over 2 years!

I used to think I was making smoothies until I got this amazing blender and realised I was previously making slurries. Love that I can order extra cups and replacement blades

Love my Froothie Blender

I love making my green smoothies everyday, blends all green vegies into a nice liquid. I did have problems with the bearings on my jug as the kids washed the bottom, but Froothie gave me the new parts to fix it for free and was shipped really quickly. Thanks Froothie.

Oddsie

OddsiePilbara, WA

After trying 3 brands, this is the best!

We have used the optimum blender daily at home for nearly five years, we recently replaced a bearring and it's back to working perfectly. It is noisy, but it cannot be surpassed in its Longevity and quality. We make everything from nut flours and nutmilks to smoothies and cocktails. I'd never get another brand again.

Tim K

Tim KPerth, WA

Great service , fast shipping

Great service, fast reply to Facebook message, fast shipping , thank you.
This was for spare parts , and they still looked after me very well. Quality and genuine spare parts with fast shipping .

Vickie

VickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optimum blender is excellent

I am loving my Optimum blender. I was a bit skeptical at first because the Jug is plastic, but it works like a dream. All of the lumpy food I put on it comes out SMOOTH. Blends fast and well.

The customer service at Froothie was fantastic as well when I called them for help with my purchase.

Incredible value for money

I am in love with my juicer! I cannot express enough how wonderful it is not having to chop up fruit and vegetables, to be able to throw them in my froothie saves so much time. I also love the cap that seals the juice so I can measure the amount of juice I need. Replacement parts are not expensive and fast delivery is an added bonus. I have recommended so many people to buy a froothie juicer because it is amazing value for money.

the best juicer

juicer is the bomb! best juicer i ever had and i assume it would last long time. mom love using it aswell...health is wealth they say..highly recommended so grab now

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Caz

CazHunter Region, NSW

Optimum blender

We’ve had our blender now for a few years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Tough and will blend anything and make soups! When we had a question, customer service were extremely helpful too! All round greatness!

Heather D

Heather DGippsland, VIC

Great Product

Recently I purchased an Air Fryer on a “try now pay later” deal, The HealthyFry 2.0 Air Fryer - I truly am amazed at how easy and brilliant this item is.

Heather G.

Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to use. Wanting to be healthy so with the julavie and electric mandolin I and on my way

Love it. Easy to use. I know it is helping me in my goal to enjoy healthy juices and feel much better. Thank you for your great support. Most helpful staff working for you. Heather Gray

Dylan77

Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Optimum 9700

Blends everything, so strong and tough, best smoothies ever, and the margaritas are sweet too, easy to clean and super tough, can’t believe that’s not thirty words yet thirtieth word

Piyush agarwal

Piyush agarwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect grinder

9200A is just awesome. I bought the grinder and juicer combo a few days back reading the online reviews and i can proudly say its one of my very good decisions. Waiting for my jucier to arrive though. Hopefully that would be awesome too.

Tania H

Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermocook

Love my thermocook for making chutney and jams. Cleaning not an issue unless you burn something. If you want a cheaper version I recommend. Would be great to see more recipes as I look at thermomix recipes

Time saving and best blender for quick solid results

this blender can make Nut butter, vegetable and fruit smoothies .. soups, creams and it's so fast and can crush any hard food. On top of that it'll save you so much time from your daily routine.

LLP

LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Matthews

Matthewsasked

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

Angela

Angelaasked

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off?
ty

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

Colin
Colin

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Appliance Brands