Froothie (page 2 of 2)

Lush

LushSydney, NSW

I'm still not sure!

I wish I could review the Optimum 600M which I ordered in the 2nd week of March. Unfortunately it still has not been delivered. Customer support have stayed in touch with regular emails saying things like "Great news! Your order is on its way to Melbourne!!!" or "Unfortunately our manufacturer has delivered the wrong colour. If you can wait another month we can deliver the colour you ordered. Alternatively we can deliver in the wrong colour" This delivery service is woeful. 10 years ago we might not have thought twice but with Amazon and other suppliers able to deliver next day, this really is not good enough.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Emma BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FROOTHIE Would I shop with them again. NO.

Emma B

Thank you for your note and personal call.
Appreciated.

Emma B

I am still waiting on my juicer.
I've sent another two messages.

KeepprivateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Optimum Froothie Blender - Expensive rubbish

I've had problems with this blender on and off for months now. The motor is smoking and everything that I've made in it tastes like motor oil. I had an extended warranty but when I told them what was happening I was told to take photos from four different angles and video it and send it to them. They also asked what I'd been blending! (Smoothies!) According to their advertising video it can grind rocks!!! I really don't have time for this so I bought a very powerful and very inexpensive blender from a large online store. It works much better than the Froothie ever did. Don't believe the hype about these blenders. The one I bought online is practically identical and only $95.

Keepprivate

Well it's not positive any more!!!

Skyfury

SkyfuryPerth, WA

Beware

Jib

JibBrisbane

Juicer not received - company advised 3 month delay.

VB01Canberra

Appalling customer service

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Great point, I was informed of this as well and totally agree. We are moving to a new platform to allow us to better communicate with customers and the systems I am implementing will allow for this as well. Thank you immensely for your feedback :-)

Poor quality and not covered by warranty

Optimum 1000 was extremely loud from the first operation. It has only been used a couple of times per week for soft fruits like bananas and mangos. Blades got all rusty but apparently you cannot hand wash it as this leads to the problem. Definitely do not recommend the product

Non-functional machine

DominicAschaffenburg

Terrible Service

I am waiting on an already payed replacement kit for the blades since Beginning of may. I only receive excuses and in the last week I don't receive any answers at all, neither from Froothie Australia nor from the official sales company in my country.

Additionally I can only suggest to read the 5 years warranty carefully and really understand which parts of the blender are covered and which are not.

What the

Ordered a juicer, 10 business days after ordering I asked for a status of delivery. Was informed none in stock, would be months until available. They offered to subisufue a lower model juicer. That juicer was also not available for several weeks. Requested a refund, which was agreed to also at this point they claim to have shipped the juicer. Except that never arrived. 75 days later after further acknowledgments of their mistakes and agreements to refund money, I have not received money or a juicer.

Compare to a competitor, I order at 3pm on a Wednesday, Friday morning I am making myself a juice for breakfast.

I Don’t recommend froothie.

Kim

KimTownsville

Disappointing service

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Highly disappointed!!! Completely frustrated!!!

Rojer

RojerSydney

Still Waiting

I ordered my Optimum 700 Juicer on 29th July and I was informed that they will be dispatching it sometime last week of August once they get their shipment, after not hearing anything from them till 30th August I again ring them and was told to wait for another two to three weeks. After reading some of the reviews and coming to know people waiting for upto three months I am thinking I made a mistake by ordering the juicer. Another thing I found out was that they are using Fastway as their courier I have lost my item which I ordered through Ebay and if you read the review in this website you will see that they have very dreadful service now I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Karla Withak

Karla WithakAU

Worst Retail Experience EVER !

Do Not Deal With This Company !
Ordered one of their blenders over 3 months ago and it arrived yesterday. Absolutely ridiculous 'customer service'
Promises after promises, Finally here WITH NO INVOICE enclosed.
Take my advice and AVOID this company at all cost.

RachBrisbane

So disappointed

Mario N.Froothie

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives