Froothie (page 2 of 2)

Best blender and very affordable!

Definitely the best blender out on the market from my perspective and so much more affordable compared to the vitamix. The reason I give it 4 star is because even though it's already a sensational blender, I believe it's performance and efficiency could even further. No brilliant product is perfect, only absolute satisfaction.

Leigh

LeighGold Coast

Good Blender

MelD

MelDCanberra

Definitely Customer focused.

After an initial problem with the servicing of our blender the customer service team contacted me to offer an apology and a well thought out solution - they really are very focused on customer service. While I wasn't impressed with the initial incident I have to give them kudos for ensuring their customers are happy.

Online Shops

Find out how Froothie compares to other Online Shops

Great customer service

Last week I had an issue with my Optimum jug. Froothie read my review and promptly dealt with the problem.
The courteous manner with which they handled it was impressive. It is good to know that the company stands by their product.
Thank you, Froothie.
Ineke

great kitchen addition

First impressions of the 2nd generation 9200 are good.quality build and performance.i am new to smoothies and find them a great way to get in concentrated nutrition after intense cycling exercise. Recipe book also very useful.

Jessie Y

Jessie YSydney

Great juice. Fast delivery.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives