Froothie (page 2 of 13)

Colin D.

Colin D.Victoria

Stock issues, but resolved well by Fancois. Blender is Excellent

This thing even smashes the raspberry seeds.

Highly recommended, had 2 ninjas before. Hands down blows them away.

If the have them in, get one.

Rani Reddy

Rani Reddy

Fantastic

I have ordered The OPTIMUM 8200, due to low supply they have upgraded to Optimum 9200A blender with no extra cost . Customer service was very good.due to covid their is a bit delay in shipping. Can't wait for it.

Adrienne Mercer

Adrienne MercerSouth East Queensland, QLD

WELL umm

I havent actually received my dohickey yet :) I shall check back in when I do - which I am hoping isnt too far away - trying times ya know. Thank you for all your help so far though muchly appreciated

After Sales Perfect

Purchased a small juice blender with the option of return. Fantastic Juicer but too small so we returned and bought the larger model. Super happy. Super friendly staff. We have also purchased a blender and a wobble board and are now looking at the ice cream maker. We trust this company for quality products and reliable service.
Thank you Froothie.

Aye Z.

Aye Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad customer service!

I don’t know how the reviews about the good customer service is coming up. I have tried to contact these people on Facebook 4 TIMES! There would be an automatic reply that comes up saying there will be delays. But I got no response from them for over 3 weeks now!! Very poor show from the company.

Customer support is awesome‼️

Guilt Free Box staff are simply fantastic. I felt like a valued customer after just placing my first order. It seems like a great environment to work in. Thank you.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Still haven't received our juicer - not product related

We ordered the Optimum 600M juicer and paid on 12 July and still haven't received it.

We followed up on 27th of July after not receiving our order. Two days later they replied "your order has been forwarded to our warehouse for dispatch, delivery can take 5- 10 days to arrive". It says they have warehouses in Auckland. We were not warned before paying that they don't have any stock.

We followed up again to be advised "it's on the dispatching list and will be shipped asap".

On the 7th of August we are now told we won't get the juicer until October!!!! Terrible service and communication.

I had a problem with my froothie and the customer service I received was exceptional. They were quick, extremely thorough and resolved the situation to my satisfaction. While I had to buy a new jug they were very considerate and generous in offering me a good rate to do this. Thank you - it is great to have my froothie working again.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Bought a blender after doing research in 2013 as sick of them only lasting a short time. It stopped working after 4 years and was fixed free under its five year warranty. Last week the blade bearings went - no problems customer service trouble shooted the problem over email. I order the new blade set and blender back in action. Eccellent customer service from a great team.

mir

mir

Broken blender jug

Quick answer, goodwill to help. Hope to solve the problem. After 5 years the blender's jug had broken and I need a new one. I was afraid I have to buy new blender, but I can buy just the jug. thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Money back without complaint.

I ordered a new bread maker in April and when it had not arrived by early July, I asked for a refund. This was undertaken with no complaint and within days, I received my credit through PayPal. I had been disappointed when the bread maker did not arrive on time but by July, I was back at work and no longer needing amusements at home. I was impressed by the correspondence and ease of a return.

Chris

ChrisSunshine Coast

Good customer service

I had a problem with my 3 year old G2.1. My email was answered courteously and promptly -couple of questions, a few photos, followed by prepaid postage label to return it for repair. It was repaired and returned, also promptly. No fuss, no quibble. Couldn't ask for better. Thank you Froothie team.

J. WardMid North Coast, NSW

Stopped working after 1 use

Blender stopped working. Worked once. Second time - nothing. The worst part is I can’t return it for a refund. Customer service is horrendous. Emails and phone messages ignored. Massive regrets!

Mario N.Froothie

Great product, excellent service

We have used our Froothie Optimum Blender daily since purchasing 16 months ago to make healthy breakfast smoothies.
A week ago we had an issue with the jug workings so we emailed the Froothie team and a reply came back the same day, asking for further details and photos.
We did this and are grateful for the immediate response of a new jug being shipped to us during this Covid 19 lockdown period.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I want my money back!

Starting making a grinding noise 2 weeks after I received it. Was told it was normal (not sure how it’s ‘normal’ if it didn’t make that noise at the beginning). 2 weeks after that it completely jammed and have not been able to get a response from them. Messaged them on messenger (sent photos and videos at their request), sent them emails requesting a solution and messages through instagram. NOTHING!! I have given them multiple opportunities to get back to me but they never do. All I get is ‘someone will get back to you’ This has been going on for 6 weeks now! Absolutely disgusted! I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Never in my life have I experienced this sort of “customer service” BUYER BEWARE

mina

minaSydney

Terrible customer service

I have had a juicer stop working twice in a 6 month period. Froothie are ignoring my requests for a refund. They charged me shipping fees to return the juicer to them for review, they said they would refund me if the product was under warranty. They product was under warranty but they have not refunded me the shipping costs. They won’t return my emails or FB messages.

Dounzz

DounzzSydney, NSW

Amazing products and service

Froothie as a company stand by their warranty. I had two issues over the 5 years since purchase and they replaced the part straight away. I have the optimum blender and the cold press juicer and both are amazing and I highly reccomend both.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Best customer care I’ve received!

About 4 months ago I purchased my third Froothie item and unfortunately, I chose the wrong item for my needs. The customer care team where incredible and exchanged it no questions asked and helped me pick a suitable replacement. Thank you so much for your understanding and being so helpful! Definitely the best customer care I’ve received!

leisaryan

leisaryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO IMPRESSED

My husband and I bought a Optimum 600 and although as yet don't know what what the machine is like, I want to say I'm am totally impressed with the customers service from this company and even if this machine isn't as amazing as it supposed it be, I'll be finding one within this company that dose :). Made my weekend :0 OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, if I could give 10 stars I would.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances
Rosslyn

RosslynLaunceston, TAS

My Optimum 9400 is awesome

I regularly use my Optimum 9400 blender that I purchased in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I use it to make well blended smoothies, crush ice, make nut butters and almond milk, puree soups and blend cake mixtures. It is a wonderful machine and I love it. This is my second review to say that I am still very happy with the quality of this blender.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives