Froothie (page 2 of 11)

mir

mir

Broken blender jug

Quick answer, goodwill to help. Hope to solve the problem. After 5 years the blender's jug had broken and I need a new one. I was afraid I have to buy new blender, but I can buy just the jug. thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Money back without complaint.

I ordered a new bread maker in April and when it had not arrived by early July, I asked for a refund. This was undertaken with no complaint and within days, I received my credit through PayPal. I had been disappointed when the bread maker did not arrive on time but by July, I was back at work and no longer needing amusements at home. I was impressed by the correspondence and ease of a return.

Chris

ChrisSunshine Coast

Good customer service

I had a problem with my 3 year old G2.1. My email was answered courteously and promptly -couple of questions, a few photos, followed by prepaid postage label to return it for repair. It was repaired and returned, also promptly. No fuss, no quibble. Couldn't ask for better. Thank you Froothie team.

WilMelbourne

Product missing but they've fixed things up.

Mario N.Froothie

But very poorly written manual

Great product, excellent service

We have used our Froothie Optimum Blender daily since purchasing 16 months ago to make healthy breakfast smoothies.
A week ago we had an issue with the jug workings so we emailed the Froothie team and a reply came back the same day, asking for further details and photos.
We did this and are grateful for the immediate response of a new jug being shipped to us during this Covid 19 lockdown period.

Dounzz

DounzzSydney, NSW

Amazing products and service

Froothie as a company stand by their warranty. I had two issues over the 5 years since purchase and they replaced the part straight away. I have the optimum blender and the cold press juicer and both are amazing and I highly reccomend both.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Best customer care I’ve received!

About 4 months ago I purchased my third Froothie item and unfortunately, I chose the wrong item for my needs. The customer care team where incredible and exchanged it no questions asked and helped me pick a suitable replacement. Thank you so much for your understanding and being so helpful! Definitely the best customer care I’ve received!

leisaryan

leisaryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO IMPRESSED

My husband and I bought a Optimum 600 and although as yet don't know what what the machine is like, I want to say I'm am totally impressed with the customers service from this company and even if this machine isn't as amazing as it supposed it be, I'll be finding one within this company that dose :). Made my weekend :0 OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, if I could give 10 stars I would.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Rosslyn

RosslynLaunceston, TAS

My Optimum 9400 is awesome

I regularly use my Optimum 9400 blender that I purchased in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I use it to make well blended smoothies, crush ice, make nut butters and almond milk, puree soups and blend cake mixtures. It is a wonderful machine and I love it. This is my second review to say that I am still very happy with the quality of this blender.

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Great Product, great service.

My Optimum H3000 2nd Generation is a wonderful machine which I use daily..
Unfortunately I accidentally damaged it and took it back to have the damage assessed. Staff at Froothie where fantastic, they assessed the damage, quickly fixed the problem and even discounted the repair bill. Good old fashioned quality customer service, I highly recommend this company.

jimbo511

jimbo511

Optimum G2.3 Platinum Blender

I’ve owned my Optimum G2.3 Blender since December 2016. I had a small issue with the blender within that year but the team at Froothie were extremely helpful and with a quick response, the issue was solved immediately. I use my G2.3 Blender every day for our morning protein drinks and I must say it has not missed a beat. The brushless motor in this blender is very quiet and easy on the ears. The pre-programmed settings are perfect as well. I would very much recommend this blender.

Anna H.

Anna H.

Optimum G2.6 Blender

I bought this blender 2 year ago & I love it! I chose it because of it's manufacturing and warranty. Customer service is excellent and very friendly. It is easy to clean and use. I had tried other blenders friend's had, but this one is the best. I would highly recommend as it is affordable and an excellent product overall.

Karen

KarenMurray Mallee, SA

The perfect juicer!

I purchased the Optimum juicer six years ago when i became vegan for my health. I have green juices every morning. It is quick, powerful and makes the perfect juices. Within 12 months i was off all medications for rhuematoid arthritis. I love my juicer. Thank you Froothie.

Awesome

Value for money, can't be beaten. I've used them in my businesses and tried multiple other brands, some more than twice the price and froothie products outperform snd out last.

Excellent after purchase service

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

ABC67Perth, WA

G 2.6 is outstanding

Bought an Optimum Nutriforce 1000 and to be honest, had a few issues, however once I had been in contact with Francois from Froothie, everything was sorted out and now I cannot be happier. The G2.6 is truly a quality "piece of kit", simply outstanding and far better than anything I have used before. Great product and supported by good service. Thanks Francois and thank you Froothie. Highly Recommended!

Michelle

Michelle

Blender worked great for 3 years but then started leaking

They did try to fix it, but when I got it back it still leaked... be careful using hot water when cleaning which i think was the cause of it.

Kathy M

Kathy MNorth Queensland, QLD

Optimum Electric Mandolin

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives