Froothie (page 2 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (58)

Awesome

Value for money, can't be beaten. I've used them in my businesses and tried multiple other brands, some more than twice the price and froothie products outperform snd out last.

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

ABC67Perth, WA

G 2.6 is outstanding

Bought an Optimum Nutriforce 1000 and to be honest, had a few issues, however once I had been in contact with Francois from Froothie, everything was sorted out and now I cannot be happier. The G2.6 is truly a quality "piece of kit", simply outstanding and far better than anything I have used before. Great product and supported by good service. Thanks Francois and thank you Froothie. Highly Recommended!

Kathy M

Kathy MNorth Queensland, QLD

Optimum Electric Mandolin

Erich

ErichMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

Froothie Optimum 600M Cold press Juicer
Order despatched immediately after only 1 phone call questioning delay.
Product has given excellent results in quantity of juice and easy to clean. A little difficult to dismantle given we are an elderly couple and hands no longer as strong as in earlier days!!!
Apples, carrots, cucumber and pineapple juice easily. Have experienced difficulty with celery stalks - have to cut into very short lengths otherwise the fibre blocks the outlet very quickly.
Any suggestions as to how best to process that type of vegetable or fruit?
Would recommend this product to anyone requiring an excellent way to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable juice at home.

Dennis V.

Dennis V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and support Dennis :)

If there's anything at all we can help with don't hesitate to get in touch!

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Best of the best!

I’ve had my optimum for over 5 years now and it truly is the best blender I’ve ever tried. It blends my daily fruit and veg to perfection! I broke my jug this year and the replacement was effortless and so affordable to replace. I’ll never own anything but a froothie!!

A Mac

A MacHunter Region, NSW

BEST buy ever!!

From my morning smoothies to my ice cream desserts, the optimum 820 is perfect for my life on the road. Helps me keep healthy and create all types of wonderful things! Oh and I can't wait to make hot soup in it now winter is getting close! What a perfect travel mate!

Honest Person

Honest PersonSydney, NSW

Best quality, Great customer service!

I've owned 9400A 2nd Gen blender for a few years now. Such a powerful blender. We use it almost every day making Smoothy, ice-cream, dip etc, and it's still working like new. Have a ThermoCook as well, what a smart machine. Thank you for making high quality products. Customer service has been awesome as well when I ordered replacement jug cuz I dropped it. I also have a Vibrofit. Very happy with all these products. Highly recommend!!

9200A is amazing

With a son with sensory disorder finding a blender that makes ultra smooth smoothies was vital. It does exactly that and super fast too. Customer service was great too. Can not recommend this blender and Froothie enough. 4 other family member have gone on to purchase the 9200A and they love it as much as I do.

Optimum blender

I just love this blender and I use it almost everyday to make smoothies!! Nuts are ground at its best!! Happy with it!! Much recommended and must have this product.

Green Smoothie Lover

Green Smoothie Lover

Great price awesome blender

I love my blender. It does everything I ask of it reliably well. My smoothies are smooth, my nuts are ground how I like them and the best thing is making smooth cauliflower mash in it.

Great service and quality products

I have purchased a optimum 9400 blender in 2013 and a 600 cold press juicer in 2015 both have lasted very well and work as good today as when I purchased them. We use them both daily

mkrisanne

mkrisanne

Daily usage

Love the G2.6 blender & use it every dayto make smoothies, soups, healthy pancakes or fruity sorbets. It does make it easier to get the kids eating healthy. We wouldn’t be with out it!

Jasmine H.

Jasmine H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutriforce blender- Used everyday for over 2 years!

I used to think I was making smoothies until I got this amazing blender and realised I was previously making slurries. Love that I can order extra cups and replacement blades

Oddsie

OddsiePilbara, WA

After trying 3 brands, this is the best!

We have used the optimum blender daily at home for nearly five years, we recently replaced a bearring and it's back to working perfectly. It is noisy, but it cannot be surpassed in its Longevity and quality. We make everything from nut flours and nutmilks to smoothies and cocktails. I'd never get another brand again.

Tim K

Tim KPerth, WA

Great service , fast shipping

Great service, fast reply to Facebook message, fast shipping , thank you.
This was for spare parts , and they still looked after me very well. Quality and genuine spare parts with fast shipping .

Vickie

VickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optimum blender is excellent

I am loving my Optimum blender. I was a bit skeptical at first because the Jug is plastic, but it works like a dream. All of the lumpy food I put on it comes out SMOOTH. Blends fast and well.

The customer service at Froothie was fantastic as well when I called them for help with my purchase.

Incredible value for money

I am in love with my juicer! I cannot express enough how wonderful it is not having to chop up fruit and vegetables, to be able to throw them in my froothie saves so much time. I also love the cap that seals the juice so I can measure the amount of juice I need. Replacement parts are not expensive and fast delivery is an added bonus. I have recommended so many people to buy a froothie juicer because it is amazing value for money.

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives