Froothie (page 3 of 13)

Vickie

VickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optimum blender is excellent

I am loving my Optimum blender. I was a bit skeptical at first because the Jug is plastic, but it works like a dream. All of the lumpy food I put on it comes out SMOOTH. Blends fast and well.

The customer service at Froothie was fantastic as well when I called them for help with my purchase.

Incredible value for money

I am in love with my juicer! I cannot express enough how wonderful it is not having to chop up fruit and vegetables, to be able to throw them in my froothie saves so much time. I also love the cap that seals the juice so I can measure the amount of juice I need. Replacement parts are not expensive and fast delivery is an added bonus. I have recommended so many people to buy a froothie juicer because it is amazing value for money.

the best juicer

juicer is the bomb! best juicer i ever had and i assume it would last long time. mom love using it aswell...health is wealth they say..highly recommended so grab now

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Caz

CazHunter Region, NSW

Optimum blender

We’ve had our blender now for a few years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Tough and will blend anything and make soups! When we had a question, customer service were extremely helpful too! All round greatness!

Heather D

Heather DGippsland, VIC

Great Product

Recently I purchased an Air Fryer on a “try now pay later” deal, The HealthyFry 2.0 Air Fryer - I truly am amazed at how easy and brilliant this item is.

Heather G.

Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to use. Wanting to be healthy so with the julavie and electric mandolin I and on my way

Love it. Easy to use. I know it is helping me in my goal to enjoy healthy juices and feel much better. Thank you for your great support. Most helpful staff working for you. Heather Gray

Dylan77

Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Optimum 9700

Blends everything, so strong and tough, best smoothies ever, and the margaritas are sweet too, easy to clean and super tough, can’t believe that’s not thirty words yet thirtieth word

Piyush agarwal

Piyush agarwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect grinder

9200A is just awesome. I bought the grinder and juicer combo a few days back reading the online reviews and i can proudly say its one of my very good decisions. Waiting for my jucier to arrive though. Hopefully that would be awesome too.

Tania H

Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermocook

Love my thermocook for making chutney and jams. Cleaning not an issue unless you burn something. If you want a cheaper version I recommend. Would be great to see more recipes as I look at thermomix recipes

Time saving and best blender for quick solid results

this blender can make Nut butter, vegetable and fruit smoothies .. soups, creams and it's so fast and can crush any hard food. On top of that it'll save you so much time from your daily routine.

LLP

LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Can’t live without

When I first ordered the blender they didn’t have that model so I was offered an upgrade and love it. Can’t live without the blender. I’ve had a couple of issues with pieces but warranty covered it. Have no complaints about customer service, the products or the business. Would highly recommend!

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Love my juicer!

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Love my blender!

I love the power of the blender and also how easy it is to clean. Cannot live without it, we use it daily. From smoothies to soups to dips and more!

Love my blender

We use our optimum blender every day religiously for smoothies, soups, raw food recipes, nuts and it’s still going strong as ever more than three years later, great product, would recommend.

Sherry

SherryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products are great. Supply is sometimes an issue.

I bought the Froothie blender a few years ago now! Works beautifully! I ordered a juicer a few months ago and there was no stock. Kept on getting delays in delivery. So I eventually cancelled. They didn’t attend to this because of some glitch. Eventually they refunded. I Still haven’t reordered my juicer but I’d like one. Overall Froothie customer service did sort out the issue. I’d still recommend their products. I’d

Frothing over the blender

No complaints from my end. Great product I got one of the blenders which hasn't missed a beat and is used daily
Great customer service and postage experience also. Two thumbs up!

Great blender. We use it everyday

Blender is great. As the old saying goes “ yet get what you pay for “ we use it everyday, blending a range of things. The after sales customer support is fantastic.

Monique G.

Monique G.New South Wales

Smoothie blender and Thermocook

We use our thermocook for soups, baking, steaming and chopping! Our blender is perfect for smoothies. Highly recommend this brand - it delivers and has been going strong for over 3 years now!

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Matthews

Matthewsasked

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives