Froothie (page 4 of 11)

Tania H

Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermocook

Love my thermocook for making chutney and jams. Cleaning not an issue unless you burn something. If you want a cheaper version I recommend. Would be great to see more recipes as I look at thermomix recipes

Time saving and best blender for quick solid results

this blender can make Nut butter, vegetable and fruit smoothies .. soups, creams and it's so fast and can crush any hard food. On top of that it'll save you so much time from your daily routine.

LLP

LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Love my juicer!

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Love my blender!

I love the power of the blender and also how easy it is to clean. Cannot live without it, we use it daily. From smoothies to soups to dips and more!

Love my blender

We use our optimum blender every day religiously for smoothies, soups, raw food recipes, nuts and it’s still going strong as ever more than three years later, great product, would recommend.

Frothing over the blender

No complaints from my end. Great product I got one of the blenders which hasn't missed a beat and is used daily
Great customer service and postage experience also. Two thumbs up!

Great blender. We use it everyday

Blender is great. As the old saying goes “ yet get what you pay for “ we use it everyday, blending a range of things. The after sales customer support is fantastic.

Monique G.

Monique G.New South Wales

Smoothie blender and Thermocook

We use our thermocook for soups, baking, steaming and chopping! Our blender is perfect for smoothies. Highly recommend this brand - it delivers and has been going strong for over 3 years now!

poccy

poccyMelbourne

Love this Optimum PressureCook

Bought this Pressurecook 2 years ago. Mainly cook soup and stew. Just dump everything in the pot and the machine do the rest. Cooking takes longer time however that makes my meal tastier. There's a time where I put too much in the pot and machine in error. Called customer service and they instructed me how to open manually. Afterall, so happy and love this Pressurecook.

Laeticia J.

Laeticia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product.

For a blender of this speed, it isn’t as loud as you’d think. It blends EVERYTHING beautifully and fast. Juices like a MOFO. Makes soup. I use it daily! Multiple times a day. Nut butter, nut milks, smoothies. Everything.

Free-spirit

Free-spiritPerth, WA

Best Airfryer EVER

My Airfryer is a tool in my kitchen I can’t live without. Efficient, easy to use, easy to clean and end result is a perfect feast every time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Also a must to take camping
Thankyou Froothie

Faruk and Sirikorn

Faruk and SirikornSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were pleasantly happy to own not one but two Froothie products. Love them.

After online searches and reading many reviews and watching countless youtube videos we decided to purchase from Froothie. First product was for our selves. We we so happy we bought the second unit for our mum in Thailand where she was getting cancer treatment. She needed a lot of natural boost to her system. It was too easy for her to operate at an age of 74yrs. She loved it. Sadly she passed away since. Froothie lives on !

ash

ash

Awesome blender

I spent ages researching the best blenders around and eventually chose the Optimum 9400. This is hands down the best blender I've ever owned. I use a lot of nuts and seeds in my smoothies and this blender has no trouble blending them smoothly and evenly. So happy with my purchase.

Vacuum blender

The vacuum blender is unbelievably powerful.
Makes the smoothest shakes, I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a high end smoothy maker. Extremely sturdy for multiple time a day use

Great Product.

Had my THE OPTIMUM G2.3 PLATINUM for nearly two years now and still in great condition. Used it everyday to make my smoothie. I loved this product. Great product in the market

danielslake

danielslakeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best juicer I have ever owned

This is a fantastic juicer for the price. We get so much juice with minimal waste. We use it for lots of fibrous veggies and it never jams. I was pleasantly surprised how dry the waste is too, it really seems to make the most out of what you put in.

Great Customer Service

Recently the blade stopped spinning in my Optimum 9400 blender. I contacted Froothie to see what the best thing was to do and to my surprise it was still under guarantee. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and a new blade was winging it's way to NZ in days. Once it arrived I set about replacing the blade as per the instructions to find that the jug had a split underneath which had obviously been there since the jug was manufactured. Without hesitation a new jug was ordered, has been delivered and my blender is back in action, oh how I missed my Optimum 9400. Froothie is to be commended for such great customer service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase from them.

Excellent service team

My review is actually in regard to Froothie customer service. My Optimum blender which is almost out of warranty stopped working, so i got in touch to see if we could resolve the issue. The reply was prompt and the issue was sorted out quickly with a new part on the way at no cost. I am very impressed with this company as i was kept up to date with information at all times even over the public holidays. I look forward to getting my blender back to working order soon as it is used every day in my household.

SLAGRA

SLAGRACentral Coast

Great Reliable Products.

This is a great reliable products that get used every day in our household. This purchase was over 2 years ago, a sensational product which has never missed a beat and outlasted other well known fitness boards. The Vibrofit pro is easy as pressing a button and standing tall, fitness has never been so easy, along with health benefits and feeling great.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives