Candy

Healing juices , healing vibes

Jacqui W.

Jacqui W.Sydney, NSW

Optimum G2.1 Blender

I've had my Froothie Optimum G.21 Blender for almost 5 years, and during that time have used it pretty much every day. One of the main reasons I chose Froothie over Vitamix was that everyone recommended the customer service, as this was a locally made product. I've found this to be absolutely true. I dropped my blender on the floor a year or so after purchase, and broke the handle on the jug, within the week, I had a new jug replacement, the speed of the customer service was amazing. I've recently had an issue with my blade (my fault for not drying it properly between uses) and again, lightening response & generous replacements from the Froothie team. I'm so glad I chose you over the competition. Love my Froothie! :)

RemCentral West, NSW

Great product, even better support

Optimum 9400 blender required replacement parts out of warranty, was a breeze dealing with support and discounted parts got me back blending within a week. Thankyou guys

Rem

Cheers Alex. I've actually had my ender for 6 years and dealt with support for replacement both in and out of my warranty. Once again very happy with access to your help team. Have a good one

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Froothie Optimum G2.6 Platinum blender - positive review

I purchased a Froothie Optimum G2.6 Platinum blender for making nutrient dense vegetable smoothies. The blender seems to be very good quality - it feels and sounds solid, and the vegetables and nuts all blend beautifully together into into a smooth texture. I will try making some almond butter next as the recipe sounds very quick and easy too.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products incredible customer service

I purchased my blender a couple of years ago now, and it has worked perfectly. Recently had an issue and contacted customer service and they have been incredibly helpful with everything to get the issue solved. Highly recommended company and products.

Samaria B.South East Queensland, QLD

I really love my vibrofit pro!

Id never used a vibrating exercise device before but was curious and after much research I took the plunge. And boy am I wrapped I did. Nearly year on andit is still one of my favourite parts of my daily routine. I try for at least 2 rounds if not 3 and always feel so good afterwards. Just remember to flush yourself with lots of water afterwards too :) As for Froothie - I'm someone that appreciates old school customer service with humans at the end of a phone line and this is definitely what I received. Plus the helpful product knowledge and overall service of the business was really thorough which I value greatly. Thanks team for the encouragement with this product. Zero regrets and lots of wobbling gains ;)

Samaria B.

Thanks Alex. That's great !

Exceptional product and service

I bought my Froothie Blender 3 weeks ago and am thrilled with it. Not sure how I've managed without it. Also the service I have received from when I first ordered right through to a question about filling in my warranty has been exceptional - leaves many other companies way behind - well done :)

Lesley

LesleySouth West, WA

Optimum G2 blender

I love this company, I have used this blender a lot and it’s been a real bonus in my life. I love smoothies but hate lumps. You never get lumps with this blender. It’s great for soups and hot drinks too. It makes great nut butters and milk. I have had one small issue but the customer service is fabulous. It’s very quick, polite, and just good old fashioned helpful and I have had the blender 4 years!

Victoria O.

Victoria O.Queensland

Pretty Legendary

I am pretty impressed. I used my Optimum 9200A for the first time today and it blended frozen berries on the slow setting in seconds...

In the heart of transparency there was an initial issue with fulfilling my order... but that was quickly resolved. I believe stock levels and inventory management appear to be an area for improvement for Froothie.

Despite this customer service was second to none.

I can’t speak to the longevity of the product just yet but definitely a well put together and good quality machine.

H. McArthur

H. McArthurGippsland, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Would totally recommend Froothie as i have had nothing but exceptional customer service every time i have had to deal with them. They also follow up on everything and make sure that everything was to my satisfaction. They are a rare gem these days to find a company that actually cares about their customers.

Daily juice ritual

I use my juicer daily and love the compact size and incredibly happy with every juice I have made over the past 14 months. I would highly recommend your juicers. Your service centre staff are friendly prompt and communicate really well. Thank you

Jo S.

Jo S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible customer service!

I am extremely impressed by the customer service I have received, the team were very friendly and efficient. Thank you!

Karen Zaskolny

Karen ZaskolnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautifully designed piece of equipment

I need my daily celery juice, so when my previous cold-press juicer died, I was lost. After buying a 'regular' juicer, being horrified at its inefficiency and taking it back, I searched online till I found the Optimum 600. The half price offer and the 5 year warranty and the video all helped me say 'yes'. When I received it, I was really impressed with its heavy duty yet compact design and I could then understand why my previous cold-press juicer (another brand) hadn't lasted. This juicer gives you every drop of juice available, it's so efficient. And it was so quick and easy to clean I thought I'd missed something! Highly recommend it. My only suggestion would be to make the pusher a bit longer. Thanks, Karen :)

Caz

Caz

Optimum 8200 V2 Blender

I received my Optimum 8200 today. Without doubt the most superior blender I've ever used. Incredible! Absolutely exceeded my expectations.

Trupti

TruptiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product - totally dependent on it

I am suing this since past three years and found excellent product compared to available products - as I have literally used many of them - most important exceptional after sales support

Bryce

BryceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

Kevin Ng

Kevin NgVictoria

Excellent products and supports

Very happy with the company. Have ordered some replacement parts and were delivered promptly. Highly recommend them to my friends!!

Sona L.

Sona L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic blender

I've had the Froothie blender for over 5 years (best blender I've ever owned, the processing power is unmatched!). The jug developed a hairline crack just months out of warranty. The wonderful folks at Froothie were happy to provide a new jug at a discounted price and delivery was arranged within days of my request. So happy with the level of service and quality of product - both rare commodities in this day and age! Highly recommend this company and the blenders.

EY_adl

EY_adlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got my Blender, very happy!

G2.3-loving it!!!

Purchased a 9200A and got offered a cheap upgrade to G2.3 or G2.6 due to shipping delays with the original model (covid related). Decided to try the G2.3 with "brushless technology". Once upgrade was accepted, blender arrived really fast interstate. Was a little apprehensive because there were no reviews and it was different tech to other blenders but 2weeks in and couldn't be happier. We have made smoothies, ground rice, whipped cream and more to perfection. Having only ever owned cheaper domestic brands, we are blown away with the quality and power.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives