4.3

Adrienne Mercer

Adrienne MercerSouth East Queensland, QLD

WELL umm

I havent actually received my dohickey yet :) I shall check back in when I do - which I am hoping isnt too far away - trying times ya know. Thank you for all your help so far though muchly appreciated

After Sales Perfect

Purchased a small juice blender with the option of return. Fantastic Juicer but too small so we returned and bought the larger model. Super happy. Super friendly staff. We have also purchased a blender and a wobble board and are now looking at the ice cream maker. We trust this company for quality products and reliable service.
Thank you Froothie.

Customer support is awesome‼️

Guilt Free Box staff are simply fantastic. I felt like a valued customer after just placing my first order. It seems like a great environment to work in. Thank you.

Find out how Froothie compares to other Online Shops

I had a problem with my froothie and the customer service I received was exceptional. They were quick, extremely thorough and resolved the situation to my satisfaction. While I had to buy a new jug they were very considerate and generous in offering me a good rate to do this. Thank you - it is great to have my froothie working again.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Bought a blender after doing research in 2013 as sick of them only lasting a short time. It stopped working after 4 years and was fixed free under its five year warranty. Last week the blade bearings went - no problems customer service trouble shooted the problem over email. I order the new blade set and blender back in action. Eccellent customer service from a great team.

mir

mir

Broken blender jug

Quick answer, goodwill to help. Hope to solve the problem. After 5 years the blender's jug had broken and I need a new one. I was afraid I have to buy new blender, but I can buy just the jug. thanks!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Money back without complaint.

I ordered a new bread maker in April and when it had not arrived by early July, I asked for a refund. This was undertaken with no complaint and within days, I received my credit through PayPal. I had been disappointed when the bread maker did not arrive on time but by July, I was back at work and no longer needing amusements at home. I was impressed by the correspondence and ease of a return.

Chris

ChrisSunshine Coast

Good customer service

I had a problem with my 3 year old G2.1. My email was answered courteously and promptly -couple of questions, a few photos, followed by prepaid postage label to return it for repair. It was repaired and returned, also promptly. No fuss, no quibble. Couldn't ask for better. Thank you Froothie team.

Great product, excellent service

We have used our Froothie Optimum Blender daily since purchasing 16 months ago to make healthy breakfast smoothies.
A week ago we had an issue with the jug workings so we emailed the Froothie team and a reply came back the same day, asking for further details and photos.
We did this and are grateful for the immediate response of a new jug being shipped to us during this Covid 19 lockdown period.

Dounzz

DounzzSydney, NSW

Amazing products and service

Froothie as a company stand by their warranty. I had two issues over the 5 years since purchase and they replaced the part straight away. I have the optimum blender and the cold press juicer and both are amazing and I highly reccomend both.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Best customer care I’ve received!

About 4 months ago I purchased my third Froothie item and unfortunately, I chose the wrong item for my needs. The customer care team where incredible and exchanged it no questions asked and helped me pick a suitable replacement. Thank you so much for your understanding and being so helpful! Definitely the best customer care I’ve received!

leisaryan

leisaryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO IMPRESSED

My husband and I bought a Optimum 600 and although as yet don't know what what the machine is like, I want to say I'm am totally impressed with the customers service from this company and even if this machine isn't as amazing as it supposed it be, I'll be finding one within this company that dose :). Made my weekend :0 OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, if I could give 10 stars I would.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances
Rosslyn

RosslynLaunceston, TAS

My Optimum 9400 is awesome

I regularly use my Optimum 9400 blender that I purchased in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I use it to make well blended smoothies, crush ice, make nut butters and almond milk, puree soups and blend cake mixtures. It is a wonderful machine and I love it. This is my second review to say that I am still very happy with the quality of this blender.

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Great Product, great service.

My Optimum H3000 2nd Generation is a wonderful machine which I use daily..
Unfortunately I accidentally damaged it and took it back to have the damage assessed. Staff at Froothie where fantastic, they assessed the damage, quickly fixed the problem and even discounted the repair bill. Good old fashioned quality customer service, I highly recommend this company.

jimbo511

jimbo511

Optimum G2.3 Platinum Blender

I’ve owned my Optimum G2.3 Blender since December 2016. I had a small issue with the blender within that year but the team at Froothie were extremely helpful and with a quick response, the issue was solved immediately. I use my G2.3 Blender every day for our morning protein drinks and I must say it has not missed a beat. The brushless motor in this blender is very quiet and easy on the ears. The pre-programmed settings are perfect as well. I would very much recommend this blender.

Anna H.

Anna H.

Optimum G2.6 Blender

I bought this blender 2 year ago & I love it! I chose it because of it's manufacturing and warranty. Customer service is excellent and very friendly. It is easy to clean and use. I had tried other blenders friend's had, but this one is the best. I would highly recommend as it is affordable and an excellent product overall.

Karen

KarenMurray Mallee, SA

The perfect juicer!

I purchased the Optimum juicer six years ago when i became vegan for my health. I have green juices every morning. It is quick, powerful and makes the perfect juices. Within 12 months i was off all medications for rhuematoid arthritis. I love my juicer. Thank you Froothie.

Awesome

Value for money, can't be beaten. I've used them in my businesses and tried multiple other brands, some more than twice the price and froothie products outperform snd out last.

Excellent after purchase service

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Iris J.

Iris J.asked

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker.
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

lalit j.

lalit j.asked

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit,
I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives