Froothie
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Froothie

GosiaPerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service.

After 5 years from purchasing my juicer I contacted Customer Service and received instant response. No unnecessary question asked, no wasting time. Very happy with the outcome. Thank you

mike
mikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Optimum blender

a fantastic blender and one of the best i have ever used,have had no issues with the blender, its powerful enough to make a full jug of fruit both raw and frozen in one go

Excellent Product, Amazing Staff

I have used the Optimum and its more expensive competitors before- Optimum for the win. And Kim was so Helpful

Veronique S.
Veronique S.Southwest, VIC

Juicing with ease

Really enjoying my Optimum juicer - easy to use and fast and pretty easy to clean to. If I make any enquiries I get a reply quickly and helpfully. Great.

Louise
Louise Central Queensland, QLD

Froothie !! Wonderful company

Excellent product, great service and communication . Highly recommend . Great company . Excellent follow up and parts service and diagnosing . Recommend great.

Billy
BillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Blender

Pita R.
Pita R.

Great blender, amazing smoothies!

I bought the Optimum 9300 blender and I have never been so happy with the performance of an appliance. I have blended soups, smoothies and even made dips. The high power blended produces a silky smooth texture no matter what you are blending. It also makes soups .... You just throw in the ingredients and leave blending for the time suggested in the booklet and you come back to a piping hot, delicious, soup. This machine also blends ice with ease. I could not live without my Froothie Optimum 9300.

Perfect Blender/excellent customer service

Ive had my blender 9400 for almost 10 years and am just now replacing blades and opting for a fresh new jug.....it does everything from making oat flour to nut milk with ease,Green smoothies end up smooth and creamy which is very hard to do with spinach and celery with other smaller appliances.
The customer service is excellent

Bill G.
Bill G.Perth, WA

Great customer service and products

One of the most professional customer experiences i have had. Jug from blender damaged while being used. After short, responsive and constructive communication part was replaced. Such a positive customer experience is very rare in todays world. Recommend blender products as well.
Bill

Elle
ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

We absolutely love our Blender!!

We are a busy Retreat business and our 9200A blender is an absolute lifesaver! We use it so much and it is used for anything from soups, juices, smoothies, but also blending nuts, seeds, and literally anything! It's so powerful and simple to use! You will not regret this purchase!

Fantastic customer support

I needed some part to my amazing optimum 600 juicer bought in 2014. I wasn‘t even sure if I could get them as I had stored my juicer for a few years due to travel. I found my old invoice and contacted froothie. Within days I had a reply with perfect solution. I ordered my parts and again promptly received them and now my favourite juicer has been given a new least of life. I use it every day for my celery juice. Thanks so much.

Clare
ClareSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Company - Definitely buy again!

I purchased the Thermocook Pro M 2.0 and it is fantastic. What has surpassed my expectations has been the great customer service I received when asking questions relating to my purchase. Not only were they extremely friendly but they were super fast to respond. I would buy again purely based on the customer service. Great work guys!!

Shae
Shae

Excellent customer service

The product I purchased was out of stock of a blender so the team at Froothie gave me a free upgrade. They were so fast getting back to me and making sure I was satisfied as a customer.

caztrick
caztrickTasmania

Amazing company

Love love LOVE this company. The blender is absolutely first class. Tips it up, shreds it up, makes the best smoothies and anything else. Trust me they don't lie.

Lenore Davi
Lenore DaviLithgow NSW Australia

Outstanding customer service!

Since purchasing my juicer, Froothie has been so helpful in supplying me with extra optional parts, a service checkup when I did not follow the instruction book correctly and got it all jammed up, and a replacement part when I accidentally broke the bowl. Their communication is excellent. And I love knowing that I can replace parts when I need them instead of having to buy a whole new item.

Alan
Alanasked

Is there a 1litre jug available for the Optimum 8200

There is a 1.5 litre jug (;

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Alan and thank you for your question.
Unfortunately, we do not have the 1litre jug. But you can use the same jug only blend less, that should work as long as the blades are covered (this is the most important)
Hope this helps :)
Best
Alex
Froothie International Team

Freddo
Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather
Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives