4.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (43)

Dounzz

DounzzSydney, NSW

Amazing products and service

Froothie as a company stand by their warranty. I had two issues over the 5 years since purchase and they replaced the part straight away. I have the optimum blender and the cold press juicer and both are amazing and I highly reccomend both.

Rosslyn

RosslynLaunceston, TAS

My Optimum 9400 is awesome

I regularly use my Optimum 9400 blender that I purchased in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I use it to make well blended smoothies, crush ice, make nut butters and almond milk, puree soups and blend cake mixtures. It is a wonderful machine and I love it. This is my second review to say that I am still very happy with the quality of this blender.

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Great Product, great service.

My Optimum H3000 2nd Generation is a wonderful machine which I use daily..
Unfortunately I accidentally damaged it and took it back to have the damage assessed. Staff at Froothie where fantastic, they assessed the damage, quickly fixed the problem and even discounted the repair bill. Good old fashioned quality customer service, I highly recommend this company.

jimbo511

jimbo511

Optimum G2.3 Platinum Blender

I’ve owned my Optimum G2.3 Blender since December 2016. I had a small issue with the blender within that year but the team at Froothie were extremely helpful and with a quick response, the issue was solved immediately. I use my G2.3 Blender every day for our morning protein drinks and I must say it has not missed a beat. The brushless motor in this blender is very quiet and easy on the ears. The pre-programmed settings are perfect as well. I would very much recommend this blender.

Anna H.

Anna H.

Optimum G2.6 Blender

I bought this blender 2 year ago & I love it! I chose it because of it's manufacturing and warranty. Customer service is excellent and very friendly. It is easy to clean and use. I had tried other blenders friend's had, but this one is the best. I would highly recommend as it is affordable and an excellent product overall.

Karen

KarenMurray Mallee, SA

The perfect juicer!

I purchased the Optimum juicer six years ago when i became vegan for my health. I have green juices every morning. It is quick, powerful and makes the perfect juices. Within 12 months i was off all medications for rhuematoid arthritis. I love my juicer. Thank you Froothie.

Awesome

Value for money, can't be beaten. I've used them in my businesses and tried multiple other brands, some more than twice the price and froothie products outperform snd out last.

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

Kathy M

Kathy MNorth Queensland, QLD

Optimum Electric Mandolin

Erich

ErichMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

Froothie Optimum 600M Cold press Juicer
Order despatched immediately after only 1 phone call questioning delay.
Product has given excellent results in quantity of juice and easy to clean. A little difficult to dismantle given we are an elderly couple and hands no longer as strong as in earlier days!!!
Apples, carrots, cucumber and pineapple juice easily. Have experienced difficulty with celery stalks - have to cut into very short lengths otherwise the fibre blocks the outlet very quickly.
Any suggestions as to how best to process that type of vegetable or fruit?
Would recommend this product to anyone requiring an excellent way to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable juice at home.

Dennis V.

Dennis V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and support Dennis :)

If there's anything at all we can help with don't hesitate to get in touch!

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Best of the best!

I’ve had my optimum for over 5 years now and it truly is the best blender I’ve ever tried. It blends my daily fruit and veg to perfection! I broke my jug this year and the replacement was effortless and so affordable to replace. I’ll never own anything but a froothie!!

A Mac

A MacHunter Region, NSW

BEST buy ever!!

From my morning smoothies to my ice cream desserts, the optimum 820 is perfect for my life on the road. Helps me keep healthy and create all types of wonderful things! Oh and I can't wait to make hot soup in it now winter is getting close! What a perfect travel mate!

Honest Person

Honest PersonSydney, NSW

Best quality, Great customer service!

I've owned 9400A 2nd Gen blender for a few years now. Such a powerful blender. We use it almost every day making Smoothy, ice-cream, dip etc, and it's still working like new. Have a ThermoCook as well, what a smart machine. Thank you for making high quality products. Customer service has been awesome as well when I ordered replacement jug cuz I dropped it. I also have a Vibrofit. Very happy with all these products. Highly recommend!!

9200A is amazing

With a son with sensory disorder finding a blender that makes ultra smooth smoothies was vital. It does exactly that and super fast too. Customer service was great too. Can not recommend this blender and Froothie enough. 4 other family member have gone on to purchase the 9200A and they love it as much as I do.

Optimum blender

I just love this blender and I use it almost everyday to make smoothies!! Nuts are ground at its best!! Happy with it!! Much recommended and must have this product.

Great price awesome blender

I love my blender. It does everything I ask of it reliably well. My smoothies are smooth, my nuts are ground how I like them and the best thing is making smooth cauliflower mash in it.

Great service and quality products

I have purchased a optimum 9400 blender in 2013 and a 600 cold press juicer in 2015 both have lasted very well and work as good today as when I purchased them. We use them both daily

mkrisanne

mkrisanne

Daily usage

Love the G2.6 blender & use it every dayto make smoothies, soups, healthy pancakes or fruity sorbets. It does make it easier to get the kids eating healthy. We wouldn’t be with out it!

Jasmine H.

Jasmine H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nutriforce blender- Used everyday for over 2 years!

I used to think I was making smoothies until I got this amazing blender and realised I was previously making slurries. Love that I can order extra cups and replacement blades

Luisa

Luisaasked

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Hello Luisa,
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.
The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry.
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,
Alex

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives