2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No

Great product, excellent service

We have used our Froothie Optimum Blender daily since purchasing 16 months ago to make healthy breakfast smoothies.
A week ago we had an issue with the jug workings so we emailed the Froothie team and a reply came back the same day, asking for further details and photos.
We did this and are grateful for the immediate response of a new jug being shipped to us during this Covid 19 lockdown period.

Great Customer Service

Recently the blade stopped spinning in my Optimum 9400 blender. I contacted Froothie to see what the best thing was to do and to my surprise it was still under guarantee. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and a new blade was winging it's way to NZ in days. Once it arrived I set about replacing the blade as per the instructions to find that the jug had a split underneath which had obviously been there since the jug was manufactured. Without hesitation a new jug was ordered, has been delivered and my blender is back in action, oh how I missed my Optimum 9400. Froothie is to be commended for such great customer service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase from them.

Luisa

Luisaasked

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Hello Luisa,
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.
The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry.
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,
Alex

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives