2.8

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Bought a blender after doing research in 2013 as sick of them only lasting a short time. It stopped working after 4 years and was fixed free under its five year warranty. Last week the blade bearings went - no problems customer service trouble shooted the problem over email. I order the new blade set and blender back in action. Eccellent customer service from a great team.

Great product, excellent service

We have used our Froothie Optimum Blender daily since purchasing 16 months ago to make healthy breakfast smoothies.
A week ago we had an issue with the jug workings so we emailed the Froothie team and a reply came back the same day, asking for further details and photos.
We did this and are grateful for the immediate response of a new jug being shipped to us during this Covid 19 lockdown period.

Great Customer Service

Recently the blade stopped spinning in my Optimum 9400 blender. I contacted Froothie to see what the best thing was to do and to my surprise it was still under guarantee. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and a new blade was winging it's way to NZ in days. Once it arrived I set about replacing the blade as per the instructions to find that the jug had a split underneath which had obviously been there since the jug was manufactured. Without hesitation a new jug was ordered, has been delivered and my blender is back in action, oh how I missed my Optimum 9400. Froothie is to be commended for such great customer service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase from them.

Online Shops

Find out how Froothie compares to other Online Shops

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Iris J.

Iris J.asked

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker.
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

lalit j.

lalit j.asked

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit,
I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives