Froothie (page 3 of 10)

4.3

LLP

LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Love my juicer!

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Love my blender!

I love the power of the blender and also how easy it is to clean. Cannot live without it, we use it daily. From smoothies to soups to dips and more!

Love my blender

We use our optimum blender every day religiously for smoothies, soups, raw food recipes, nuts and it’s still going strong as ever more than three years later, great product, would recommend.

Frothing over the blender

No complaints from my end. Great product I got one of the blenders which hasn't missed a beat and is used daily
Great customer service and postage experience also. Two thumbs up!

Great blender. We use it everyday

Blender is great. As the old saying goes “ yet get what you pay for “ we use it everyday, blending a range of things. The after sales customer support is fantastic.

Monique G.

Monique G.New South Wales

Smoothie blender and Thermocook

We use our thermocook for soups, baking, steaming and chopping! Our blender is perfect for smoothies. Highly recommend this brand - it delivers and has been going strong for over 3 years now!

poccy

poccyMelbourne

Love this Optimum PressureCook

Bought this Pressurecook 2 years ago. Mainly cook soup and stew. Just dump everything in the pot and the machine do the rest. Cooking takes longer time however that makes my meal tastier. There's a time where I put too much in the pot and machine in error. Called customer service and they instructed me how to open manually. Afterall, so happy and love this Pressurecook.

Laeticia J.

Laeticia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product.

For a blender of this speed, it isn’t as loud as you’d think. It blends EVERYTHING beautifully and fast. Juices like a MOFO. Makes soup. I use it daily! Multiple times a day. Nut butter, nut milks, smoothies. Everything.

Free-spirit

Free-spiritPerth, WA

Best Airfryer EVER

My Airfryer is a tool in my kitchen I can’t live without. Efficient, easy to use, easy to clean and end result is a perfect feast every time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Also a must to take camping
Thankyou Froothie

Faruk and Sirikorn

Faruk and SirikornSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were pleasantly happy to own not one but two Froothie products. Love them.

After online searches and reading many reviews and watching countless youtube videos we decided to purchase from Froothie. First product was for our selves. We we so happy we bought the second unit for our mum in Thailand where she was getting cancer treatment. She needed a lot of natural boost to her system. It was too easy for her to operate at an age of 74yrs. She loved it. Sadly she passed away since. Froothie lives on !

ash

ash

Awesome blender

I spent ages researching the best blenders around and eventually chose the Optimum 9400. This is hands down the best blender I've ever owned. I use a lot of nuts and seeds in my smoothies and this blender has no trouble blending them smoothly and evenly. So happy with my purchase.

Vacuum blender

The vacuum blender is unbelievably powerful.
Makes the smoothest shakes, I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a high end smoothy maker. Extremely sturdy for multiple time a day use

Great Product.

Had my THE OPTIMUM G2.3 PLATINUM for nearly two years now and still in great condition. Used it everyday to make my smoothie. I loved this product. Great product in the market

danielslake

danielslakeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best juicer I have ever owned

This is a fantastic juicer for the price. We get so much juice with minimal waste. We use it for lots of fibrous veggies and it never jams. I was pleasantly surprised how dry the waste is too, it really seems to make the most out of what you put in.

Great Customer Service

Recently the blade stopped spinning in my Optimum 9400 blender. I contacted Froothie to see what the best thing was to do and to my surprise it was still under guarantee. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and a new blade was winging it's way to NZ in days. Once it arrived I set about replacing the blade as per the instructions to find that the jug had a split underneath which had obviously been there since the jug was manufactured. Without hesitation a new jug was ordered, has been delivered and my blender is back in action, oh how I missed my Optimum 9400. Froothie is to be commended for such great customer service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase from them.

Excellent service team

My review is actually in regard to Froothie customer service. My Optimum blender which is almost out of warranty stopped working, so i got in touch to see if we could resolve the issue. The reply was prompt and the issue was sorted out quickly with a new part on the way at no cost. I am very impressed with this company as i was kept up to date with information at all times even over the public holidays. I look forward to getting my blender back to working order soon as it is used every day in my household.

SLAGRA

SLAGRACentral Coast

Great Reliable Products.

This is a great reliable products that get used every day in our household. This purchase was over 2 years ago, a sensational product which has never missed a beat and outlasted other well known fitness boards. The Vibrofit pro is easy as pressing a button and standing tall, fitness has never been so easy, along with health benefits and feeling great.

Hilliesue

HilliesueBittern

Great Product and Customer Servicr

Love my Thermcook saves me time and money. Does so many things it is the only appliance I need now. Also great customer support as it took awhile for delivery but I was kept up to date.

Spikkels

Spikkelswhangarei

These are awesome products

I have had my Optimum Juicer 600 for coming on 3 years now and it hasn't had one hiccough since new with daily use - highly recommend.

Luisa

Luisaasked

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Hello Luisa,
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.
The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry.
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,
Alex

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives