Froothie (page 3 of 10)

4.3

John R.

John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Caz

CazHunter Region, NSW

Optimum blender

We’ve had our blender now for a few years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Tough and will blend anything and make soups! When we had a question, customer service were extremely helpful too! All round greatness!

Heather D

Heather DGippsland, VIC

Great Product

Recently I purchased an Air Fryer on a “try now pay later” deal, The HealthyFry 2.0 Air Fryer - I truly am amazed at how easy and brilliant this item is.

Heather G.

Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to use. Wanting to be healthy so with the julavie and electric mandolin I and on my way

Love it. Easy to use. I know it is helping me in my goal to enjoy healthy juices and feel much better. Thank you for your great support. Most helpful staff working for you. Heather Gray

Dylan77

Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Optimum 9700

Blends everything, so strong and tough, best smoothies ever, and the margaritas are sweet too, easy to clean and super tough, can’t believe that’s not thirty words yet thirtieth word

Piyush agarwal

Piyush agarwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect grinder

9200A is just awesome. I bought the grinder and juicer combo a few days back reading the online reviews and i can proudly say its one of my very good decisions. Waiting for my jucier to arrive though. Hopefully that would be awesome too.

Tania H

Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermocook

Love my thermocook for making chutney and jams. Cleaning not an issue unless you burn something. If you want a cheaper version I recommend. Would be great to see more recipes as I look at thermomix recipes

Time saving and best blender for quick solid results

this blender can make Nut butter, vegetable and fruit smoothies .. soups, creams and it's so fast and can crush any hard food. On top of that it'll save you so much time from your daily routine.

LLP

LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

BackstageRebel

BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Love my juicer!

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Love my blender!

I love the power of the blender and also how easy it is to clean. Cannot live without it, we use it daily. From smoothies to soups to dips and more!

Love my blender

We use our optimum blender every day religiously for smoothies, soups, raw food recipes, nuts and it’s still going strong as ever more than three years later, great product, would recommend.

Frothing over the blender

No complaints from my end. Great product I got one of the blenders which hasn't missed a beat and is used daily
Great customer service and postage experience also. Two thumbs up!

Great blender. We use it everyday

Blender is great. As the old saying goes “ yet get what you pay for “ we use it everyday, blending a range of things. The after sales customer support is fantastic.

Monique G.

Monique G.New South Wales

Smoothie blender and Thermocook

We use our thermocook for soups, baking, steaming and chopping! Our blender is perfect for smoothies. Highly recommend this brand - it delivers and has been going strong for over 3 years now!

poccy

poccyMelbourne

Love this Optimum PressureCook

Bought this Pressurecook 2 years ago. Mainly cook soup and stew. Just dump everything in the pot and the machine do the rest. Cooking takes longer time however that makes my meal tastier. There's a time where I put too much in the pot and machine in error. Called customer service and they instructed me how to open manually. Afterall, so happy and love this Pressurecook.

Laeticia J.

Laeticia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product.

For a blender of this speed, it isn’t as loud as you’d think. It blends EVERYTHING beautifully and fast. Juices like a MOFO. Makes soup. I use it daily! Multiple times a day. Nut butter, nut milks, smoothies. Everything.

Free-spirit

Free-spiritPerth, WA

Best Airfryer EVER

My Airfryer is a tool in my kitchen I can’t live without. Efficient, easy to use, easy to clean and end result is a perfect feast every time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Also a must to take camping
Thankyou Froothie

Faruk and Sirikorn

Faruk and SirikornSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were pleasantly happy to own not one but two Froothie products. Love them.

After online searches and reading many reviews and watching countless youtube videos we decided to purchase from Froothie. First product was for our selves. We we so happy we bought the second unit for our mum in Thailand where she was getting cancer treatment. She needed a lot of natural boost to her system. It was too easy for her to operate at an age of 74yrs. She loved it. Sadly she passed away since. Froothie lives on !

ash

ash

Awesome blender

I spent ages researching the best blenders around and eventually chose the Optimum 9400. This is hands down the best blender I've ever owned. I use a lot of nuts and seeds in my smoothies and this blender has no trouble blending them smoothly and evenly. So happy with my purchase.

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Iris J.

Iris J.asked

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker.
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

lalit j.

lalit j.asked

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit,
I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives