Froothie

Froothie (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Froothie

Love my Froothie Blender

I love making my green smoothies everyday, blends all green vegies into a nice liquid. I did have problems with the bearings on my jug as the kids washed the bottom, but Froothie gave me the new parts to fix it for free and was shipped really quickly. Thanks Froothie.

Oddsie
OddsiePilbara, WA

After trying 3 brands, this is the best!

We have used the optimum blender daily at home for nearly five years, we recently replaced a bearring and it's back to working perfectly. It is noisy, but it cannot be surpassed in its Longevity and quality. We make everything from nut flours and nutmilks to smoothies and cocktails. I'd never get another brand again.

Tim K
Tim KPerth, WA

Great service , fast shipping

Great service, fast reply to Facebook message, fast shipping , thank you.
This was for spare parts , and they still looked after me very well. Quality and genuine spare parts with fast shipping .

Vickie
VickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Optimum blender is excellent

I am loving my Optimum blender. I was a bit skeptical at first because the Jug is plastic, but it works like a dream. All of the lumpy food I put on it comes out SMOOTH. Blends fast and well.

The customer service at Froothie was fantastic as well when I called them for help with my purchase.

Incredible value for money

I am in love with my juicer! I cannot express enough how wonderful it is not having to chop up fruit and vegetables, to be able to throw them in my froothie saves so much time. I also love the cap that seals the juice so I can measure the amount of juice I need. Replacement parts are not expensive and fast delivery is an added bonus. I have recommended so many people to buy a froothie juicer because it is amazing value for money.

John R.
John R.South East Queensland, QLD

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Caz
CazHunter Region, NSW

Optimum blender

We’ve had our blender now for a few years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Tough and will blend anything and make soups! When we had a question, customer service were extremely helpful too! All round greatness!

Heather D
Heather DGippsland, VIC

Great Product

Recently I purchased an Air Fryer on a “try now pay later” deal, The HealthyFry 2.0 Air Fryer - I truly am amazed at how easy and brilliant this item is.

Heather G.
Heather G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to use. Wanting to be healthy so with the julavie and electric mandolin I and on my way

Love it. Easy to use. I know it is helping me in my goal to enjoy healthy juices and feel much better. Thank you for your great support. Most helpful staff working for you. Heather Gray

Dylan77
Dylan77South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Optimum 9700

Blends everything, so strong and tough, best smoothies ever, and the margaritas are sweet too, easy to clean and super tough, can’t believe that’s not thirty words yet thirtieth word

Piyush agarwal
Piyush agarwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect grinder

9200A is just awesome. I bought the grinder and juicer combo a few days back reading the online reviews and i can proudly say its one of my very good decisions. Waiting for my jucier to arrive though. Hopefully that would be awesome too.

Tania H
Tania HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thermocook

Love my thermocook for making chutney and jams. Cleaning not an issue unless you burn something. If you want a cheaper version I recommend. Would be great to see more recipes as I look at thermomix recipes

Find out how Froothie compares to other Appliance Brands

Time saving and best blender for quick solid results

this blender can make Nut butter, vegetable and fruit smoothies .. soups, creams and it's so fast and can crush any hard food. On top of that it'll save you so much time from your daily routine.

LLP
LLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is used most days.

I love it. It is a well used product. I use it to make smoothies, drinks, cheeses, grind seeds and nuts and blend batters. It can be powerful or used at a slower speed. Delighted with my purchase.

BackstageRebel
BackstageRebelHunter Region, NSW

Love my juicer!

Lani
LaniSydney, NSW

Love my blender!

I love the power of the blender and also how easy it is to clean. Cannot live without it, we use it daily. From smoothies to soups to dips and more!

Love my blender

We use our optimum blender every day religiously for smoothies, soups, raw food recipes, nuts and it’s still going strong as ever more than three years later, great product, would recommend.

Frothing over the blender

No complaints from my end. Great product I got one of the blenders which hasn't missed a beat and is used daily
Great customer service and postage experience also. Two thumbs up!

Great blender. We use it everyday

Blender is great. As the old saying goes “ yet get what you pay for “ we use it everyday, blending a range of things. The after sales customer support is fantastic.

Monique G.
Monique G.New South Wales

Smoothie blender and Thermocook

We use our thermocook for soups, baking, steaming and chopping! Our blender is perfect for smoothies. Highly recommend this brand - it delivers and has been going strong for over 3 years now!

poccy
poccyMelbourne

Love this Optimum PressureCook

Bought this Pressurecook 2 years ago. Mainly cook soup and stew. Just dump everything in the pot and the machine do the rest. Cooking takes longer time however that makes my meal tastier. There's a time where I put too much in the pot and machine in error. Called customer service and they instructed me how to open manually. Afterall, so happy and love this Pressurecook.

Laeticia J.
Laeticia J.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing product.

For a blender of this speed, it isn’t as loud as you’d think. It blends EVERYTHING beautifully and fast. Juices like a MOFO. Makes soup. I use it daily! Multiple times a day. Nut butter, nut milks, smoothies. Everything.

Free-spirit
Free-spiritPerth, WA

Best Airfryer EVER

My Airfryer is a tool in my kitchen I can’t live without. Efficient, easy to use, easy to clean and end result is a perfect feast every time. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Also a must to take camping
Thankyou Froothie

Faruk and Sirikorn
Faruk and SirikornSouth East Queensland, QLD

We were pleasantly happy to own not one but two Froothie products. Love them.

After online searches and reading many reviews and watching countless youtube videos we decided to purchase from Froothie. First product was for our selves. We we so happy we bought the second unit for our mum in Thailand where she was getting cancer treatment. She needed a lot of natural boost to her system. It was too easy for her to operate at an age of 74yrs. She loved it. Sadly she passed away since. Froothie lives on !

ash
ash

Awesome blender

I spent ages researching the best blenders around and eventually chose the Optimum 9400. This is hands down the best blender I've ever owned. I use a lot of nuts and seeds in my smoothies and this blender has no trouble blending them smoothly and evenly. So happy with my purchase.