Froothie (page 4 of 10)

4.3

Elaine

Elaine

Best Blender ever purchased

purchased blender Optimum 9400 over 12 months ago, could not do without it used every morning. I make healthy smoothies in seconds, easy to clean and operate. Fantastic for making dips and spreads.Definitely recommend this blender, a household must.

Leila

LeilaAdelaide

Optimum is perfect! Can’t live with out it.

I bought Blender 8200 two years ago and l really love it , since that time I am using it 3-4 times a weak and it still works amazing. I always suggest it to my friends and really happy with Optimum for the quality and the power of its products.

Jo Bevan

Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable Company & Products.

I’m impressed with Froothie as a company & I have the blender and juicer.

To date both products purchased have been used daily and they still perform as great as the first time that I began using them.

I trust this brand and company 100% and definitely have recommended to many people who are wanting quality appliances for the kitchen.

I’ve had both of my Froothie products since the 30/4/2015 and couldn’t be happier!

I will continue to buy products from Froothie & highly recommend.

Ras

RasPerth

Quality products with great prices

I bought the OPTIMUM 9400 two years ago and it is still going strong as ever.
We blend and put it to the test daily and never fails us. Wife bought an additional part (extra jug) with ease three weeks ago just so that she can diversify all her blending, cooking and smoothie needs.
Awesome product, smooth delivery and great prices.

gaitjan

gaitjanCanberra

life changer

Both my Froothie blender and pressure cooker are by far the best kitchen appliances I have ever bought. I am 82 years old and use my blender every day and the pressure cooker several times per week. Froothie has changed my life.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Very good blender

I just bought this blender a few days back and very happy with it. It's quality is rock solid and nowhere you can feel that it is a cheaply made product. I use it everyday to make breakfast smoothies.

The blender that I bought is Silver in colour. The finish is excellent and quality very good.

Customer service provided by Froothie team is also top notch.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My wife gave me flack when I bought it, but boy does she love it now! 5 Year Update, invaluable!

Optimum 600 Cold Pressed Juicer

I bought 3 juicers (2 for presents) and no one has complained yet. Had mine for about 4 years and, with 2 people in the house who juice virtually every day, it gets a real workout. Have had no problems with it except for replacing the cleaning brushes and Froothie sent these through very quickly. I would recommend the Optimum juicer and also Froothie for their service. A great place to shop.

Josie

JosieSandy Beach

Love it

Still going strong after 5 yrs use by a big growing family.
I share a house with my daughter and her growing boys. My son in law is a chef. We all love my froothie and the yummy mouth watering concoctions he comes up with.
Everything is still going strong.
I have also reviewed this product elsewhere when I first bought it and still happy.

The best of the best

I purchased my blender some years ago now it is a power workhorse i use it everyday 4 to 5 times a day very sturdy easy to clean and make the most yummy soups to i couldn't live without it

Maggie

MaggiePerth

Great product

This is one of the best blender I have bought. Love using it each time. It is powerful and within seconds, it has done the job.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Froothie Fan Forever

I have had my Optimum 9400 for several years. it has been a fantastic blender, coping with the daily use of a raw food household. I did extensive research before deciding to go with the Optimum. It has lived up to it's reviews. The Optimum absolutely makes the most amazingly smooth nut butters. It was worth every dollar spent. Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quicker than the time frame advised. I spoke with staff when making the initial choice of model, they were friendly and extremely helpful. This company values it's customers. Thanks Froothie, you guys are awesome.

Michael

MichaelFraser Coast

Great product, even better service

Had some cheap blenders in the past, and thought we would try something better. Been using for over 4 years now and never had a problem. Froothie service has been wonderful. My blender did arrive with a problem with the lid, but got on to the support website and they quickly sent out a replacement. Very happy with the product and support.

Dee

DeeQueensland

Great product

Been happy with my Froothie. No complaints, does what it's supposed to without any issues. My friend bought one at the same time and uses it every day. Only once was there a fault but customer service was very helpful and got the issue sorted. Two happy customers in total. Thanks Froothie :)

best buys ever

using 2 blenders on daily base since close to 12 yrs,never failed
blending result very smooth and fine.
best ever buys I did

Celia

CeliaDriver

I've never looked back....

I've never looked back since buying my froothie optimum blender and juicer. They are such great value for money, I've had both going on 5 years strong. Froothie staff have always been so helpful with any enquiries or tech support I have required over the years. Love their products and will continue to recommend them and purchase products from them in the future.

R G

R GMelbourne

ThermoCook Pro is great.

I agonised for weeks over buying the ThermoCook instead of a Thermomix. In the end I took the plunge and saved a lot of money by buying the ThermoCook. I love my machine, it does everything I expected and more. I have been able to adapt all the Thermo recipes that appeal to me to use with my machine and had great results. The benefit I did not expect was the ability to use the ThermoCook for sous vide. It is brilliant.

Love my optimum blender!

My optimum blender is now over 2 years old, used EVERY DAY and hasnt skipped a beat. Customer service at Froothie is friendly, fast and their commitment to service is strong

Love my Optimum 9400

I don’t usually order products on line, but I found my experience with Froothie very easy and straightforward. My Optimum 9400 was delivered in a timely fashion and I have been thoroughly satisfied with their service to date. The Optimum 9400 easily breaks down harder ingredients like kale and seeds to make delicious smoothies. We try to make organic smoothies for a healthy breakfast and this product is awesome to help us achieve that!

finicky

finicky

Use all the time

Price perfect - tick, Quality perfect - tick, Fast Delivery - tick, Easy to use - tick. Use all the time - tick. What more can I say. Very happy with my purchases.

Luisa

Luisaasked

Where are these appliances manufactured please?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Luisa,
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.
The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry.
However, I would also like to add that we have all the certifications and perform quality control on all shipments.
I hope this helps If there's anything else I can clear up let me know!
Warm regards,
Alex

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives