Froothie (page 4 of 10)

4.3

Vacuum blender

The vacuum blender is unbelievably powerful.
Makes the smoothest shakes, I would recommend this product to anyone in the market for a high end smoothy maker. Extremely sturdy for multiple time a day use

Great Product.

Had my THE OPTIMUM G2.3 PLATINUM for nearly two years now and still in great condition. Used it everyday to make my smoothie. I loved this product. Great product in the market

danielslake

danielslakeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best juicer I have ever owned

This is a fantastic juicer for the price. We get so much juice with minimal waste. We use it for lots of fibrous veggies and it never jams. I was pleasantly surprised how dry the waste is too, it really seems to make the most out of what you put in.

Great Customer Service

Recently the blade stopped spinning in my Optimum 9400 blender. I contacted Froothie to see what the best thing was to do and to my surprise it was still under guarantee. The person I was dealing with was extremely helpful and a new blade was winging it's way to NZ in days. Once it arrived I set about replacing the blade as per the instructions to find that the jug had a split underneath which had obviously been there since the jug was manufactured. Without hesitation a new jug was ordered, has been delivered and my blender is back in action, oh how I missed my Optimum 9400. Froothie is to be commended for such great customer service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase from them.

Excellent service team

My review is actually in regard to Froothie customer service. My Optimum blender which is almost out of warranty stopped working, so i got in touch to see if we could resolve the issue. The reply was prompt and the issue was sorted out quickly with a new part on the way at no cost. I am very impressed with this company as i was kept up to date with information at all times even over the public holidays. I look forward to getting my blender back to working order soon as it is used every day in my household.

SLAGRA

SLAGRACentral Coast

Great Reliable Products.

This is a great reliable products that get used every day in our household. This purchase was over 2 years ago, a sensational product which has never missed a beat and outlasted other well known fitness boards. The Vibrofit pro is easy as pressing a button and standing tall, fitness has never been so easy, along with health benefits and feeling great.

Hilliesue

HilliesueBittern

Great Product and Customer Servicr

Love my Thermcook saves me time and money. Does so many things it is the only appliance I need now. Also great customer support as it took awhile for delivery but I was kept up to date.

Spikkels

Spikkelswhangarei

These are awesome products

I have had my Optimum Juicer 600 for coming on 3 years now and it hasn't had one hiccough since new with daily use - highly recommend.

Josh

JoshAdelaide

Good customer service

I have bought more than one item from froothie as their follow up customer service was so impressive. I have contacted them for replacement parts and repair under warranty with no problems.

Elaine

Elaine

Best Blender ever purchased

purchased blender Optimum 9400 over 12 months ago, could not do without it used every morning. I make healthy smoothies in seconds, easy to clean and operate. Fantastic for making dips and spreads.Definitely recommend this blender, a household must.

Leila

LeilaAdelaide

Optimum is perfect! Can’t live with out it.

I bought Blender 8200 two years ago and l really love it , since that time I am using it 3-4 times a weak and it still works amazing. I always suggest it to my friends and really happy with Optimum for the quality and the power of its products.

Jo Bevan

Jo BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable Company & Products.

I’m impressed with Froothie as a company & I have the blender and juicer.

To date both products purchased have been used daily and they still perform as great as the first time that I began using them.

I trust this brand and company 100% and definitely have recommended to many people who are wanting quality appliances for the kitchen.

I’ve had both of my Froothie products since the 30/4/2015 and couldn’t be happier!

I will continue to buy products from Froothie & highly recommend.

Ras

RasPerth

Quality products with great prices

I bought the OPTIMUM 9400 two years ago and it is still going strong as ever.
We blend and put it to the test daily and never fails us. Wife bought an additional part (extra jug) with ease three weeks ago just so that she can diversify all her blending, cooking and smoothie needs.
Awesome product, smooth delivery and great prices.

gaitjan

gaitjanCanberra

life changer

Both my Froothie blender and pressure cooker are by far the best kitchen appliances I have ever bought. I am 82 years old and use my blender every day and the pressure cooker several times per week. Froothie has changed my life.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Very good blender

I just bought this blender a few days back and very happy with it. It's quality is rock solid and nowhere you can feel that it is a cheaply made product. I use it everyday to make breakfast smoothies.

The blender that I bought is Silver in colour. The finish is excellent and quality very good.

Customer service provided by Froothie team is also top notch.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My wife gave me flack when I bought it, but boy does she love it now! 7 Year Update, invaluable!

Optimum 600 Cold Pressed Juicer

I bought 3 juicers (2 for presents) and no one has complained yet. Had mine for about 4 years and, with 2 people in the house who juice virtually every day, it gets a real workout. Have had no problems with it except for replacing the cleaning brushes and Froothie sent these through very quickly. I would recommend the Optimum juicer and also Froothie for their service. A great place to shop.

Josie

JosieSandy Beach

Love it

Still going strong after 5 yrs use by a big growing family.
I share a house with my daughter and her growing boys. My son in law is a chef. We all love my froothie and the yummy mouth watering concoctions he comes up with.
Everything is still going strong.
I have also reviewed this product elsewhere when I first bought it and still happy.

The best of the best

I purchased my blender some years ago now it is a power workhorse i use it everyday 4 to 5 times a day very sturdy easy to clean and make the most yummy soups to i couldn't live without it

Maggie

MaggiePerth

Great product

This is one of the best blender I have bought. Love using it each time. It is powerful and within seconds, it has done the job.

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Iris J.

Iris J.asked

Hi I just purchased this froothie breadmaker today but while reading the reviews that says the model that shown on the video were clown by the older breadmaker? What do you mean so current breadmaker you selling are exact copies of the previous one last 5 years ago? So thered is nothing new of the features? I afraid I will be dissappointed... btw how many years warranty is the bread maker?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Iris, we offer 10 year warranty on the bread maker. Our bread maker design might look similar than another brand, however I can guarantee you are getting an original Optimum brand maker.
It's a local brand, the products are developed in Australia, we are based in Melbourne.

The manufacturing is done in our factory in China like all other brands in the industry. At Optimum® we use the very best manufacturers available for the production of our high quality appliances. We subject our suppliers to the highest quality approval audits before introducing a product. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO9001:2000 approved and products have achieved UL, CE, EMC and IEC Accreditation.

Optimum is an established brand, and our factories have a combined knowledge and reputation of over 120 years in the industry. We continue to drive quality throughout our business, and to bring the product up to our exacting standards. At Optimum® we employ a skilled sourcing team to work with suppliers in mutually beneficial relationship, by working closely with our suppliers our joint aim can be more focused on ensuring quality products.

On another note, China is a world leader in terms of production for a wide array of products and parts. If you check your household you surely have more items or parts produced in China than you expect :)

lalit j.

lalit j.asked

Hi.. I purchased the Optimum 600 3rd generation slow juicer order no 123915168 in jan 18. I have misplaced the black round wheel screw situated beneath the spinning basket .it was a bit wobbly since it had arrived as it would loosen up after each use ,so we always had to make sure that we tighten it back.but now eventually I have misplaced it... is the new round screw available for purchase as without it the juicer is useless.

Hello Lalit,
I am so sorry to hear about that :(
Can I ask you to simply open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? Our Technical Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives