Froothie (page 5 of 10)

4.2

The best of the best

I purchased my blender some years ago now it is a power workhorse i use it everyday 4 to 5 times a day very sturdy easy to clean and make the most yummy soups to i couldn't live without it

Maggie

MaggiePerth

Great product

This is one of the best blender I have bought. Love using it each time. It is powerful and within seconds, it has done the job.

Belinda

BelindaPerth

Froothie Fan Forever

I have had my Optimum 9400 for several years. it has been a fantastic blender, coping with the daily use of a raw food household. I did extensive research before deciding to go with the Optimum. It has lived up to it's reviews. The Optimum absolutely makes the most amazingly smooth nut butters. It was worth every dollar spent. Ordering online was easy and the delivery was quicker than the time frame advised. I spoke with staff when making the initial choice of model, they were friendly and extremely helpful. This company values it's customers. Thanks Froothie, you guys are awesome.

Michael

MichaelFraser Coast

Great product, even better service

Had some cheap blenders in the past, and thought we would try something better. Been using for over 4 years now and never had a problem. Froothie service has been wonderful. My blender did arrive with a problem with the lid, but got on to the support website and they quickly sent out a replacement. Very happy with the product and support.

Dee

DeeQueensland

Great product

Been happy with my Froothie. No complaints, does what it's supposed to without any issues. My friend bought one at the same time and uses it every day. Only once was there a fault but customer service was very helpful and got the issue sorted. Two happy customers in total. Thanks Froothie :)

best buys ever

using 2 blenders on daily base since close to 12 yrs,never failed
blending result very smooth and fine.
best ever buys I did

Celia

CeliaDriver

I've never looked back....

I've never looked back since buying my froothie optimum blender and juicer. They are such great value for money, I've had both going on 5 years strong. Froothie staff have always been so helpful with any enquiries or tech support I have required over the years. Love their products and will continue to recommend them and purchase products from them in the future.

R G

R GMelbourne

ThermoCook Pro is great.

I agonised for weeks over buying the ThermoCook instead of a Thermomix. In the end I took the plunge and saved a lot of money by buying the ThermoCook. I love my machine, it does everything I expected and more. I have been able to adapt all the Thermo recipes that appeal to me to use with my machine and had great results. The benefit I did not expect was the ability to use the ThermoCook for sous vide. It is brilliant.

Love my optimum blender!

My optimum blender is now over 2 years old, used EVERY DAY and hasnt skipped a beat. Customer service at Froothie is friendly, fast and their commitment to service is strong

Love my Optimum 9400

I don’t usually order products on line, but I found my experience with Froothie very easy and straightforward. My Optimum 9400 was delivered in a timely fashion and I have been thoroughly satisfied with their service to date. The Optimum 9400 easily breaks down harder ingredients like kale and seeds to make delicious smoothies. We try to make organic smoothies for a healthy breakfast and this product is awesome to help us achieve that!

finicky

finicky

Use all the time

Price perfect - tick, Quality perfect - tick, Fast Delivery - tick, Easy to use - tick. Use all the time - tick. What more can I say. Very happy with my purchases.

Yvonne

YvonneBrisbane, Queensland

Well-made, sturdy and powerful.

Very pleased with both my froothie products. My daughter had the blender, I was so impressed with hers that I bought one myself. I, also now own the thermocook, very handy and time saving device especially for soups, homemade custard etc. Love the fact that the steamer is stainless steel.

OK, This is epic

Pamela

PamelaRotorua

The best ever

It was after reading the excellent reviews that I bought the Optimum 9400 and I have not been disappointed. I believe it makes the best smoothies ever.

SOSO

SOSOVictoria

Versatile and robust

With the emphasis on healthy living I purchased the Optimum 9400 Have been so impressed also purchased 2 one for son and his wife who are very adventurous and produce beautiful sauces and drinks for the family (including many special dietary requirements). Am now enjoying my latest kitchen wonder. The fantastic Optimum Thermocook.

Marion McG

Marion McGBrisbane

Love my Juicer

Juices so there is no pulp at all and leaves the by product very dry, so all juice is extracted. Easy to clean and I use it every day. My favorite juice is apple, carrot, ginger and beetroot Love it. Must of had it 5 years now and still as good as they day it arrived.

C.D.

C.D.Sydney

It started with a blender...

When my previous blender died some 4 years ago now, I was considering a thermomix, but did not want it for cooking. I stumbled onto Froothie. I purchased an Optimum 9400, which has surpassed my expectations. I have even made my own besan flour from dried chick peas! ( I need to remember to check for seeds in dried fruit as these blend finely as well) Most used appliance in the kitchen, it is a work horse, and SO easy to clean.
Similarly, when looking to replace Revitive circulation booster recently, I had no hesitation in ordering the Optimum CircuPlus EMS Massager which is I personally use twice daily and going strong.
Ordering from Froothie website is simple and straighforward, and delivery is fast. What more could you ask for?

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Froothie

Great product I use the blender everyday reliable dependable Foothie simply the best better than all the rest. I cannot live without my Foothie.

Could not be happier with Optimum 9400 blender

After 2 failed blenders I was determined to not make the same mistake. After a lot of research I kept coming back to Froothie and their blenders, glad I did. I did have a problem with my blender which required repairing, all done under warranty without any dramas'!!. My Optimum 9400 blender has not missed a beat since. I can highly recommend this blender which is still going strong after 2 years of daily use! As for Froothie the company, their integrity in the initial purchase, warranty claim and service can not be disputed. Happy Chappy!

Anita

AnitaMurray Region, NSW

Great company

Froothie is a great company to purchase from. Their website is easy to navigate, and lists a lot of details and specs of the products they sell. It also has a comparison with similar products from other brands. Froothie stock a great range of products that really work. If you have the product delivered, it arrives really quickly. And their customer service is fab too. I've never had a problem that needed sorting.

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives