FroPro Ice Cream

3.6

J wang

J wangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yummmm and less guilt

Hubby and I just had the caramel single stick and it was great! Chocolate coating crispy and just the right sweetness. It’s actually closer to a darker chocolate taste than milk chocolate, and we love the darker taste. Middle body tasty too but a touch less creamy as magnum. For that much less calorie that’s no problem at all, particularly with that good serve of chocolate coating. :)

Purchased in March 2021 at Woolworth .

Great guilt-free treat

I found this ice cream a few months ago when I first started actively trying to eat better.
When I saw it initially it was on special so I thought it was a great time to buy and see if it was worth it. It was. Creamy, rich and very chocolate-y but wasn't nearly as sweet as some others I've tried. I was sold. I bought some more a while later, this time one of their 4 pack ice creams because portion control. I wasn't as happy. I found them to be very bland and grainy, it took a lot to get past what seemed to be a chalky coating, but I still had another 3. The others were not any better.
I was still very impressed with the tubs and have continued to buy them with the same experience I had the first time. 10/10 would recommend.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Ryguy81

Ryguy81South East Queensland, QLD

Worth the money

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths for $11.00.

Ice Creams

Find out how FroPro Ice Cream compares to other Ice Creams

Tej P.

Tej P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used to be the best, now tastes like grainy and nowhere near as healthy as it used to be

When they first launched, I had tasted nothing like it. Even better than normal ice cream.
I have revisited the product now and like many other consumers find it to be grainy,
- lost its smoothness
- Lost its 5 star health rating
- Less protein
- More fat
- More carbs
All in all I feel scammed by their marketing on the packaging and is definitely not the same product.
Very disappointed.
I hope this is just a bad batch and I would be happy to take down my review.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.50.

Shalia L.

Shalia L.Sydney, NSW

Delicious

Wow! Legit way to get protein when you have a sweet tooth. Tastes incredible for being so healthy. I LOVE natural sweeteners that don’t boost glycemic index or have calories. It doesn’t have that weird stevia after taste at all!

Purchased in December 2020.

Clinton

ClintonHilbert

Very grainy tasting icecream. Awful

I have bought the chocolate from Woolworths and found the taste not so good. It doesnt have a smooth taste like other low fat icecream, it has more of a grainy consistency. My kids of varying ages from 2 to 14 did not like it. Having passed the peanut butter version in spud shed for $1 i thought maybe it would be different and bought it. The taste also was not to my liking and again the same grainy taste. I passed it to my 7yo she didnt like it, she gave to my 9yo and she didnt like it. We then gave it to our 2yo and he passed it back soon after tasting. It went to the bin

Purchased in January 2021 at Spudshed Fresh Food Market for $1.00.

maureen

maureenSydney, NSW

Container

Loved ice cream, very disappointed that it was 3/4 filled as it is very expensive

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

Jo B.

Jo B.

Too icey, Too pricey, Too sweet

Tried the dairy free version chocolate flavor. Was $10 from woolies for 473ml tub. It's ok but way too sickly sweet they should do half sweet and it's not at all creamy but still ok for a half sorbet half icecream texture and guilt free treat. Not really worth the price though.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

nicola

nicolaperth

Coconut

Nice and light 5 star ice cream looking forward to trying the other flavours

Purchased in July 2020 at Spudshed Fresh Food Market.

Ice Creams

Find out how FroPro Ice Cream compares to other Ice Creams

Anna Leah

Anna LeahSydney, NSW

Not nice at all

I love a good vegan ice cream... but this is just NOT good. Tastes like ice covered in chocolate. The chocolate isn't too bad, but the ice"CREAM" just tastes like frozen water. There are many similar products with a much better taste.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

MAK

MAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tastes like chalk

High protein low sugar is the reason we thought we'd try FroPro ice cream. Unfortunately, the dry chalkiness favour is the reason we'll never buy it again. And it wasn't cheap!

Colin Macpherson

Colin MacphersonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tastes great.

i was pleasantly surprised when i tasted this ice cream. Not like other low sugar ice creams that i have tasted.
On my third box now. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Roz

RozLaunceston, TAS

Buy it

Love this ice cream. Creamy, coconut-ie and delicious. Best woolies health ice cream

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $7.00.

Adz

AdzSydney, NSW

Perfect low sugar ice cream

FroPro high protein low sugar and low fat ice cream is so good. Has very low sugar and still tastes so good. Highly recommended for people watching their diet and weight