Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w

Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w

See the Best Printers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fuji Xerox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed
Tim
TimPerth, WA

A good printer with a few limitations

Purchased at Officeworks for $200.

BadBlock
BadBlockAdelaide

Works ok, drum cannot be replaced

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Bam GSydney

Great robust value for money

I have an older model CP205 and this model CP215W they are great value for money very robust printer and works excellent for 3+ years with generic aftermarket toner cartridges, have printed in the range of 5000-10,000 pages on each without issues! I have connected this printer via ethernet and wifi and both methods have worked fine. I love the small size of this printer, the speed at which it prints, and how quickly it powers up after being switched off at the wall. If I had to request an additional feature I would ask for a bigger space underneath to store more paper, it fits around 150-200 sheets.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
krustySydney, NSW

Fuji Xerox CP215W colour laser printer

Printers

Find out how Fuji Xerox DocuPrint CP215 w compares to other Printers

Annabelleasked

If anyone is still using one of these Fuji Xerox Laser printers: CP105 205 215 CM 205 215, I have some unused Cartridges that I would like to give away. Don't know how to arrange this?

Bam G

Probably not on this site ;) Chuck it in the bin like the rest of the scabby population. Out of sight, out of mind, right??

krusty

Waste not want not! a Generous gesture Annabelle, I would guess that you aren't in Sydney though I could be interested. I do though buy generic which work just as well & have a spare lot.
Sorry to hear your printer is kaput! These are a fantastic printer! I'm sure someone would love them!!! Maybe try Gumtree or Facebook marketplace, it generally works well.
Cheers Kevin.

Hi Kevin,
Have tried Facebook. These are generic ones but I've never had any trouble with them. If you want to contact me, I'm happy to post them to you - email best - annalew@ozemail.com.au I hate wastage! Annabelle

Alexasked

Hi krusty. It's been 3 years since your review. I would like to know how your laser printer is now?
I am thinking of purchasing this model and give laser a try in exchange to the inkjets I used to prefer. Since laser printers nowadays are becoming affordable.

Thanks to your review. Hoping that you will be able to reply soon.
God bless you.

Bam G

I've had two FUJI XEROX Color Laser printers CP205 and CP215W and they are great machines.

Alex

Thank you, Bam G. God bless you.