9Fujitsu Under Ceiling Inverter

Heating / Cooling Speed

RodneySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  ABTA30LBT

Floor set up perfect

My local installer pick this set up on the floor because window above it were in the way to run the piping up to the ceiling .can stand in front of it on the heat or cold. is great on your electricity bill has not gone up very much economical to run powerful if you need to let it be run on high. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
GNCARLO
GNCARLO4 posts

Great system no problems

I've had the unit for about a year and find that it works great. When I know it's going to be hot, which isn't that often in Victoria, I put it on low from early morning and it keeps my living area nice and cool all day. In winter I sometimes want to quickly heat the living are without having to heat the whole house with the ducted gas system, it quickly heats the area taking the chill out of the air. So overall for me it's been great and I love it, whoever invented air conditioners should have been given a medal :-)
Runs quietly, seems to be energy efficient, heats and cools quickly, easily controlled via the remote control, reasonably priced, cleaning the filters is easy.
cherryripe55
cherryripe55AU3 posts
  Under Ceiling Inverter

Great, not spectacular. Does the job

I've had my Fujitsu for about six months and have been pretty happy with its performance. It does seem to take an inordinately long time to get revved up and ready to actually cool (compared to my last LG), but otherwise, its performance is reliable. Certainly it is much cheaper than the LG (we've noticed our bills have gone down a fair bit) and has kept us really cool this past month.
Economical, performs well, easy to clean.
Wish it had a sideways motion as well as up-and-down.
gumleaf
gumleafAU5 posts
  Under Ceiling Inverter

The cooling is wonderfull have not tried the heater yet

Our house is open plan and has large windows and the house get very very hot in the summer. Since we put in our large Fujitsu split unit in, it's a pleasure to be in the house and it does not put as much power as I thought it would, not like our ducted evaporative cooling, uses that much water and electricity more than our split unit.

Love our Fujitsu.
It does not put that much power. My summer electricity is quite reasonable.
To install the unit, the cost is as expensive as the unit.

chicko
chickoNorthern Region, NSW29 posts
  Under Ceiling Inverter

Installed in an open ended shop it works well. Quiet operation, expensive unit but a good choice.

Am encouraged to consider another Fujitsu unit for use at home.

For both heating(usually below zero in winter and cooling it is surprisingly economical. Our electricity useage has not varied greatly compared to our old evaporative system, and no more gas bills during winter.
Does it's job well. Economical for a big unit. Installed to replace roof mounted evaporative air con. plus replace gas heating. Overall running costs have reduced and much more user friendly for both staff and customers.
Wish I could take it home.

Linda F.
Linda F. · ABTA30LBT (8.5kW / 10.0kW)

Can this model be floor mounted

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Linda, thank you for placing your question on product review, please be advised the Fujitsu ABTA30LBT is for the under ceiling only. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Rodney

My air conditioner is 5 cm off the floor mounted on the wall,& the windows are above it .I think it cools & heats rooms better then up high near ceiling setup.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Rodney thanks for your feedback.

Linda F.
Linda F. · ABTA30LBT (8.5kW / 10.0kW)

Can this model be floor mounted?

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Linda, Thank you for your question on Product Review, please be advised the Fujitsu ABTA30LBT is for under ceiling only. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Compare all Fujitsu Under Ceiling Inverter listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power8.5 kW10 kW12.5 kW
Heating Power10 kW11.2 kW14 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 2 stars1.5 stars1.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 2.5 stars2.5 stars2 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)NoNoNo
Indoor Unit Dimensions 240 x 1660 x 700 mm240 x 1660 x 700 mm240 x 1660 x 700 mm
Indoor Weight46 kg46 kg46 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level45 dB47 dB49 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 830 x 900 x 330 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm
Outdoor Weight61 kg86 kg86 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level55 dB54 dB55 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level69 dB68 dB69 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)