MPN: ASTG18KMCA
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Bianca S.
Bianca S.Perth, WA

Leaks so much it almost never works - GREAT service by Fujitsu

Purchased in December 2014 at Ambience Air Midland for $2,000.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bianca we're sorry to hear about your experience, please can you DM us your contact number so we can contact you to discuss this further.

Hayden L
Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working perfectly.

I purchased this air-conditioner from the good guys last Aug. I installed it in my living room/dining room. It works perfectly in both cooling and heating. It also very energy economic.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,189.15.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hayden, we're delighted to hear you're pleased with the new purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit. We appreciate you taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review, and we value your feedback.

Laurs
LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

I bought it in aug 2014 but only installed it in June 2015 when my house is completely built. I had the unit for nearlyh 5.5 years now. Recently, my tenant complains of a very bad smell when he turns it on. Two tradesman with refrigeration licence has inspected it...one even tears the unit apart to look at it. he says there is no mould around cooling coil. The unit is still working but the smell persists. They could not work out why it is ... and so they are recommending that I have to chuck this unit out and buy a new one. I thot Fujitsu is the best and its just 0.5 months past warranty so I am not covered...so I am not sure I have faith in this brand anymore.. what could have caused the bad smell???

Purchased in August 2014 for $1,800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Laurs, we are sorry to hear about your experience, please can you private message us your contact details or if you can call us directly QLD Service Team Tel 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

J F.
J F.Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and efficient

This air con is fabulous. I recently switched from LG to Fujitsu and I am so much happier. Easy to use settings and program and sensor features are awesome. 4 star energy rating. Very quiet indoor and outdoor unit

Purchased in November 2019 at Teknicool for $2,200.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI JF Thank you for your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your Fujitsu Air Conditioning. We value your custom and feedback.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Leanne Allan
Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for $1,400.00.

Fred
FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Wayne
WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,600.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
mobe7759
mobe7759AU

Very quiet and efficient

Had this installed January during heatwave, haven’t looked back since. We’re worried about the expense of running but has been so worth it. Great for cooling and heating - managed to get rid of old electric heater this has been so great. Super quiet inside and outside and stylish looking units.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mobe, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Linda
Linda

Perfect apartment air conditioner

This air conditioner was perfect for our 2 bedroom apartment. However, take care with how you plan to drain the unit, since it does produce a fair amount of water when in use.

Purchased in November 2018.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Pamela P
Pamela PDeakin 2600, ACT

Slim and powerful machine and happy user

Very powerful small machine. We bought it in summer and installed it in the living room. It cools the living room, the door way and even 2 small bedrooms. The house is 110 square metres. we found this is enough for us as we only need to cool the bedrooms without being too cold. It also warms the living room, dining room and kitchen in winter If we close the door to entrance. Really happy with it. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pamela, We are very glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on Product Review.

Kane
Kaneperth

Excellent product overall.

This unit initially actually gave me a real scare the first night it used it overnight when I woke up hearing gurgling noises and thought something was wrong with the product .But since getting used to it and reading the booklet and understanding the noises I'm now not afraid its going to break down and have come yo really like it very much Its a great product which works beautifully and is fantastically economical and efficient .I'm actually very inpressed with sciences progress in making clean effective five products that work like magic and are a lot less harmful to the environment and so quiet for neighbours .Its really fantastic .

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,199.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kane, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner ASTG18KMCA and this is working well for you.

Kane
KanePerth, WA

Very noisy with heating and gurgling sounds

Purchased in October 2018.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quiet, efficient and flexible

This Fujitsu Reverse cycle split system is fantastic. It is quiet but quickly cools the large bedroom/ensuite/walk-in robe area. It can be run as fully automatic based on the temperature set and will either cool or heat but can also be run manually based on settings input by user. Everything is done by the remote control.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sema
SemaMelbourne

Great cold breeze

I have recently purchased x2 split systems and they are great within matter of 5 minutes Yukon can feel the difference in the cool breeze. It's extremely powerful and the cold travels well. Definitely recommend 2.5kw is great for main bedroom and 5kw for a big living space is great

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mark
MarkMelbourne

Pretty good

Purchased a Fujitsu air con and it dose a pretty good job. I love the sleep function on the air con as it mean I can leave it on when I’m in bed but not have to leave it running for the whole night. I would strongly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Family
Family asked
Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

Hi I have this installed. The remote is attached to the wall (it’s a square one). The screen went black the it’s changed to white. It still turns on just can’t see anything, what can I do to fix this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Family, Thanks for reaching out to us on Product Review, sorry to hear you are unable to see anything on your remote control. It sounds like the LED Screen has broken, please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 for price and availability for a new remote. The Fujitsu Assist team will do their best to assist you.

Lisa G.asked
Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

I have 2 of these models, they randomly turn off and can not be manually turned on despite turning the units off & on as well as at the switch in the power box. The timer can't seemed to be turned off.

They randomly come back on in the middle of the night/early hours of the morning.

Lisa C.
Lisa C.

Have you set the clock to the correct time/day?

Lisa G.

Yes several times, the a/c unit turns its self off between 4.30pm & 7pm (different time each day) and no matter what I try it won't restart. There was no problem for around 1 month then it started turning off, I ensure the energy saving function is off just in case that was the issue but still no luck

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your question, please call Technical Support Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will be able to assist you.

Rob A.
Rob A.asked
Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

We just had a fujitsu ASTG18CMCA (COOLING ONLY) 5.0KW(C) system installed and by all accounts it should be big enough, but it seems to take for ever to cool down. Now we do live in the tropics so it may have to work a bit harder, but that's what air conditioners are supposed to do. I've measured the room and it comes in at just under 40 s/m. Now this unit should be ample, but it seems to be struggling, any answers, thanks.

spadger

Hi, as you probably know. Your unit should cool 35 to 60 sqm. What i would do is block under the doors in the area that's to be cooled and close all other areas where cooling is not needed. If that doesn't work, then you unfortunately have to deal with customer care fobbing you of to one of their warranty contractors. Then if your lucky someone may come and see you this year sometime. Good Luck :)

spadger

Just to add, I was told by a technician not to run my unit on economy mode if you have it. (LOL, really)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rob, Thank you for contacting us. It would be best for one of our technicians or agents come and ensure it is working correctly. You can contact our Assist team on 1300 658 840.

See all Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle
CategorySplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $2,589.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power5 kW
Heating Power6 kW
Reverse Cycle Yes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 3.5 stars