MPNs: 35905814 and ASTG24KMCA
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

• Heating / Cooling Speed
Josh
JoshIllawarra, NSW

I have the 2.5 and 7.1kw units from this model family

Purchased in August 2020.

dale.callaghan
dale.callaghanAU

Terrible. Do not buy under any circumstances.

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,350.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dale, we're sorry to hear about your experience please DM us your contact number so we can discuss this further with you. Alternatively please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

Chris G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good unit When it’s working. But there is a problem.

Great unit when it’s working. I purchased and had it installed maybe 4 months ago. In the last 2 weeks, it suddenly stops heating, goes into blowing low amounts of cool air. If i turn it off, it whirs for about 10 minutes, then finally shuts down. When i turn it back on, it takes another 10 minutes to start heating the room again. This only began to occur in the last two weeks. Please advise? Does it need repair? How to make a warranty claim?
Thankyou.

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chris, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review, please call our Service Team who will be able to assist you as soon as possible Tel: 1300 364 484

Chris G.

Fujitsu service team solved the issue. The unit was going into a defrost cycle. A normal function. Thankyou.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chris, Thanks for letting us know, we're pleased to hear your air conditioning unit is working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we'll do our best to assist you

NSW2888AU

bad services

I purchased a Fujitsu Air Conditioner in May 2019, however, 3 months ago, the remote control did not work, I contacted Fujitsu via their web site,
emails and calls.
They repeated asking much information, I email them a few times my invoice, photo of the damaged remote control that was Fujitsu battery problem.
I spent much time for replacing the damaged remote control. I am very disappointed with their poor services.
Finally, I got their manager, I am lucky the problems solved.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Room Type Living/Dining Area
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued Customer, we're sorry to hear of your experience regarding your remote control, we do value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear your problem has been resolved.

NSW2888

Does Fujitsu have bad internal communication? Months ago, I only requested replacing one damaged remote control, however, I received 2 remote controls from Fujitsu.
How can I return one to Fujitsu?

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

James Poulos
James PoulosIllawarra, NSW

Loud noise from fan upon installation.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Nick
NickMurray Region, NSW

Great unit, cool in summer, however a few issues

Great unit, can run both in summer and winter on 20c in winter and 24c in summer without excessive energy consumption once at temperature and pretty quiet.

I have the house connected up to Solar with an energy meter into the power box, the Fujitsu has a dedicated circuit, if I check out the circuit the unit runs on, it seems to draw around 100-110 watts when not actually on.

Over 24 hours this is significant power consumption (2.7kw) a day or around $0.85, adds up over 3 months. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the unit being in standby and somehow using excessive power, I have read other people in the same boat with these units.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,849.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. The measure you have stated is quite high for this unit. We would suggest you have a technician attend to check this for you. Please contact our Assist Department on 1300 364 484 to arrange this.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Heating

Recently purchased this system , absolutely brilliant............ heating is very quick and warms up the room to the point that we have to turn the temp and fan down. So far have never had to run the fan at full speed. So once the unit has warmed up the room system runs very quietly as can be left on low temp and fan speed but still continues to keep the room warm. Have not used the air-con as much yet, but hope its just as good as the heating. So far very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for $1,559.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Linda, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you happy with your Fujitsu purchase.

GREG
GREGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and quiet unit.

Very efficient quiet unit, warms up the whole house. Very satisfied. Good looking and smaller compared to others. External unit is also very quiet. Needs additional equipment such as Sensibo to connect to wifi.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Greg, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

siggy
siggyholsworthy

not happy at all with that unit.

I did the wrong thing to replace my 10 year old Kelvinator with the 7.1 Fujitsu, it is working flat out all day but the house is still hot 30 degrees. The installer replaced the gas, it was ok for 2 weeks. I rang the installer again, I was told to ring Fujitsu.The Fujitsu technician who spent several hours fixing and re gassing the outside unit. Still not cooling the house. Not happy at all with Fujitsu products.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
LoryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect. Words cannot describe it

This is the best air conditioner ever. It cools our whole 3 bedroom house. We run it 24/7 during great heat waves. Its been left on 3 days in a row a couple times. But it never misses a beat! I sleep so well with it on.
And lately in Adelaide its been in the mid 40s. The other day it was 48 degrees. And this aircon kept us safe and cool.
When we were shopping for this aircon we looked at its competitors. But im glad we picked the fujitsu. I love that it has the powerful option, which has come in handy during renovations and the great heat. Dont know how we got by without it. Best thing ever!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Lory

Update 2 years later.. still incredible! Through cold and heat it never misses a beat!

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lory, we love you have taken the time to provide us your feedback and we're so pleased to hear you're still enjoying your Fujitsu Airconditioning, we love happy customers!

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fujitsu 7.1Kw Air Conditioner is great

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pete, Thank you for your feedback that you have provided on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are happy with your air conditioning purchase.

Afrah A
Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Cools the entire dining living and kitchen so fast. So many settings to choose from. Not noisy - very efficient. Tad bit chunky but sleek design. Been using during heat waves of 38deg and it’s just amazing. Being 7.1kw it can handle a large area so well, I set it to 25deg and it’s more than enough. I recently had it on for 8 hours straight during heat wave with no probs, does what it’s meant to without a worry. Best investment

Date PurchasedOct 2018
FCC
FCCNorthern Region, NSW

three months in, we're very happy with our purchase

This unit has done very well for us for both heating and cooling, and it runs fairly quietly indoors. I am very sensitive to sound, and even with external unit is right outside my bedroom, other than during the initial warm up phase, I haven't had any trouble with the noise level.

It both heats and cools our home well, and hasn't been at all expensive to run.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Peter TMelbourne

Great heating and cooling. But noisey and confusing

Picked up a Fujitsu 7.1 kW astg24kmca on sale. After installing the unit, the first thing I noticed was that the heating and cooling was great. But after the initial awe of my new toy, I found the indoor unit fan is extremely noisy. I can't run it on anything more then "quiet" (which is still noisy), anything else is like a cyclone in my house. I also found the remote control a bit confusing.
Overall the unit does what it's supposed to do. Now I wish I had of got the Mitsubishi or a Panasonic.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I will consider it. Thanks

@fujitsu official
What is the expected maximum noise levels of the indoor unit? On full fan I was measuring nearly 80dBa.

Belly
Bellyasked

When on heat mode ,
Should you have the fan mode on AUTO ??
CHEERS

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Belly, if that is the preference, yes you can. You can choose which mode and see if it meets your requirements. Please call our tech support team if you would like to discuss this further and they will do their best to assist you Tel: 1300 364 484 or visit our website for helpful tips https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/help-centre/helpful-articles

karen lark
karen larkasked
Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

WHAT IS DIFFERNCE BETWEEN ASTG23KMCA 7.1kW and ASTG24LFCC 7.1kw.

TCS
TCS

ASTG24KMCA 7.1kW is apart of a multi head system, one outside unit and multi heads and the ASTG24LFCC 7.1kw is one head with one outside unit.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Karen, Thank you for contacting us, TCS response is correct and also the ASTG22KMCA/24KMCA model uses R32 refrigerant, which is a premier model due to extra features. The ASTG24LFCC uses R410 refrigerant. Please visit our website for further product details https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/productsearch or call to speak to Fujitsu Assist who will do their best to assist you with any further questions Tel: 1300 364 484.

Disgruntledasked
Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

The unit was installed about 6 weeks ago and when outside temperature was 4 degrees this morning unit cut out and after 3/4 hour came back on this is the third time it has happened & window near to inside & outside had extreme inside condensation. Then I am freezing inside the house & have use a small heater to keep warm, why is it not working I do live in a metropolitan area of melbourne.

Trev W.
Trev W.

The first is to determine what size is the house or room you are heating and what temperature are you setting the unit at.

Disgruntled

I have an open living area but not very large, small galley kitchen, dining & living area but keep doors closed to bedrooms bathroom etc. The unit that needed replacing never did this(it was a different brand). I am setting the unit at 24 degrees' & sometimes a bit higher.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued customer please call our VIC Service Team who will do their best to assist you especially in this very cold weather Tel: 1300 364 484.

See all Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW) questions

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle
CategorySplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $1,919.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power7.1 kW
Heating Power8 kW
Reverse Cycle Yes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 2.5 stars