Fujitsu Lifestyle

Heating & Cooling, Cooling Only

46 questions from our users

jan

janasked

hello i have a ASTG09KMCA unit and would like to know if I can turn off outside air from being drawn into the house as I am extremely sensitive to the smoke we have around us

Laurs
Laurs

Sorry I do not know..Best to call manufacturer

Hi Jan, Thanks for your question on Product Review,
Please be advised the air isn't used from outside, the air used by the recirculated air from inside your house. Please ensure you clean your filters regularly and if you would like further information regarding the quality of your air please visit our website https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/company/hints-tips/how-to-keep-your-indoor-air-quality-at-its-best.

Sopha

Sophaasked

Lifestyle ASTG30KMTA (8.5kW / 9.0kW)

In regards to the 5 year warranty, is there any difference between buying a Fujitsu air conditioner from a shop and buying it from a online retailer (& getting an electrician to install it) in terms of how the warranty operates?

Also, do you go to the place of purchase or straight to Fujitsu if something goes wrong with the air conditioner?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sopha, Thanks for your questions on Product Review. Please be advised with any Fujitsu Air conditioning unit it will come with a 5 year Warranty and if you need to call for an issue under warranty our Service Team will do their best to assist you Tel: 1300 364 484

Bad experience
Bad experience

Don't trust 1300......Music box

Phebeasked

Lifestyle ASTG12KMCA (3.5kW / 3.7kW)

Why does mine stop after 20 mins and flash??? All filters are clear???

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Phebe, there are many reasons why your Fujitsu Air Conditioner isn't working. Please, could you tell us the sequence of flashes or error codes displayed so we can give you further information. Alternatively please call our Technical Support team on Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

Phebe

The little yellow line flashes 10 times with the rectangle symbol energy saving symbol I think on. Then the red timer symbol comes up after ten flashes for one flash.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Phebe, Can you please provide the model of your air condtioner so we can check this fault code for you?

Belle

Belleasked

Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

Is there a way to stop the air condintoner from letting in smoke as the bushf ire smoke is thick and the air conditoner seems to bring in smoke when in use .

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Belle, Thank you for your question, please be advised the Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit doesn't use outside air, it will only re-circulate the air which is inside the house. If you would like to discuss this further please call our Technical Support team Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

Nathan's Place Whitfield

Nathan's Place Whitfieldasked

Lifestyle ASTG09KMCB (Wi-Fi, 2.5kW / 3.2kW)

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Alan Clay

contact Starr Electrics Edmonton 0419 184 117, the man( Geoff Hearn by memory) is a genius did the complete rewire on my massive renovation at 95 hill view including switch over for generator backup aircon install, internal switch board. Good man too, long time Cairns family not a blow in stuck at the end of the road. :p

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nathan, we have asked our Victorian office to arrange with you an inspection of your air conditioner so we can try and resolve this issue for you.

Hi Fujitsu, thank you for your response and advice. I sent an email as you requested but thanks for progressing the ticket. Will let you know how it goes. Cheers, Nathan

rossofbalmain

rossofbalmainasked

Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

What is the difference between an Fujitsu AOTG09KUCA and an ASTG09KMCA split air conditioners.
I have 2 of the AOTG09KUCA still in their boxes which I purchased from Big Lee 18 months ago?

Alan Clay

look up the specifications on their website

its more powerful on heat being 3.2

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rossofbalmain, Thank you for the question on Product Review. We will happily send you the two specifications of the two Fujitsu Air Conditioning units you have. Please call us on Tel: 1300 364 484 to speak to our Technical Support Team or private message us your details so we can send this information directly to you.

Chellasked

Hi,
I purchased the ASTG24KMTC and am trying to set up the wifi connection in it however i'm finding the instructions very confusing. Is it right that I need to purchase a separate adapter part that needs to be put into my air conditioner before it has wifi access? If so, what is it that I need to buy? Do you have any specific brands or models? I can't find this information anywhere...

Wayne

From what I found in my instructions book yes you need to buy another part to make it work ... I would call the place where you bought your air con from and ask them what the specific part is

Chell

Thanks. Its frustrating that they dont say what that part is! I tried contacting the place I got it from however its a warehouse and they had no idea. Ill try getting on to Fujitsu.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, please call our Technical support team Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to answer your questions. We look forward to chatting with you.

Ian Love

Ian Loveasked

Wayne

Pipe size ?? I dont understand your?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ian, Thanks for placing your comment on Product Review, please see the below with the pipe sizes for ASTG30KMTA refrigeration pipe sizes 15.80m (5/8") and 9.52m (3/8"). Please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support team if you would like to discuss this further and we can also send you the diagram of this information too.

Elizabeth K.

Elizabeth K.asked

Lifestyle ASTG34KMTA (9.4kW / 10.3kW)

Hi I have the above unit ASTG34KMTA 9.4kw, its 16 months old. The last time it was used was last summer, its not had any use in winter. So yesterday I put the setting on 24 degrees on cool, the fans opened the lights , all 3 were flashing. I reset the time thinking that it would correct its self. It has not, the light are all flashing, any advise please?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for contacting us on Product Review, we are sorry to hear your airconditioning unit is not working for you. In regards to the flashing light error codes please call our Technical support team Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will happily assist you.

Lifestyle ASTG22KMCA (6.0kW / 7.2kW)

W hat does error ; discharge temperature mean

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Amb, Thank you for your question regarding your Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG22KMCA, generally discharge temperature error is flagged when the temperature of the discharge thermistor exceeds 110 degrees centigrade. Most common cause is loss of refrigerant, the lack of cooling suction pressure causing the compressor to overheat. Other possible causes in descending order could be any of the following:
The discharge thermistor itself
The controller pcb
Fan motor
Blocked filters or condensor
Indoor Pipe thermister
Expansion valve

We would recommend a technician to attend so please call us directly on Tel: 1300 363 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

Lifestyle ASTG22KMCA (6.0kW / 7.2kW)

What does discharge temperature error mean>

The discharge thermistor itself
The controller pcb
Fan motor
Blocked filters or condensor
Indoor Pipe thermister
Expansion valve

Lifestyle ASTG22KMCA (6.0kW / 7.2kW)

error code shows discharge temperature error.what does this mean

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, in regards to your error code we would advise you to contact us directly to arrange for a technician to attend your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit. Please call 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

Fred

Fredasked

Lifestyle ASTG30KMTA (8.5kW / 9.0kW)

Have a 21year old Fujitsu same size still going well, outside unit 10 meters from salt water lake, finns badly corroded. Will this latest Model stand the test of time likewise? Wiring to unit 2.5m2, the same for this unit OK? also would this wiring be suitable if I updated to 34KMTA as it has a max running current 20.5 Amps?
Have a smaller unit in Flat, can installer use existing piping if updated as it is imbedded in concrete?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Fred, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. It is great to hear your current Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit is still working after 21 years! In regards to your question
We would need the current model you have if you are wanting the equivalent capacity unit.
AOTG30KMTC & AOTG34KMTC requires 4mm power supply cable as per our installation document, 3/8" 5/8" copper pipework rated for R32 Refrigerant.
The AOTG24KMTC can operate from power supply 2.5mm cable however requires copper pipework 1/4"1/2" rated for R32 Refrigerant.
Ideally, one of our accredited installers could come out & assess the installation environment to provide accurate recommendations.
Fujitsu products do have a coil protection coating however If prone to corrosion from Sea air, additional protection may be required as per our warranty details, however, this can be discussed with the installer during the consultation. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you Tel: 1300 364 484.

Bruce W.

Bruce W.asked

Lifestyle ASTG30KMTA (8.5kW / 9.0kW)

What area would the 8.5w cool?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bruce, There are a few factors to take into account regarding areas an air conditioner can cool or heat. We do have our economatch guide on our website where you can get an approximate answer. It can be found via this link - https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/residential-range/economatch#page=inputs&roomlength=6&roomwidth=6&roomsize=36&facewest=2&insulated=2
We also offer an obligation free quote through our authorised partners which can help.

Denis

Denisasked

Hi , A question please. Does this model come with a wifi connection to link with my iPhone. If so were can I get the setup install instructions. Many thanks for your time.

Cheers
Denis

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Denis, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review, please be advised this model is compatible with a wifi connection link to your iphone which will need to be completed by a Fujitsu Service Agent. Please contact us directly so we can assist your request as soon as possible. Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484

Gregory A SandMAN

Gregory A SandMANasked

Dealers in Manistee Co. Michigan?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Gregory, Thank you for placing your question to us on Product Review which has come to us in Australia.
Please see the contact details below for America:

U.S. Headquarters:Fujitsu General America, Inc. 353 Route 46 West Fairfield, NJ 07004
Telephone Contact Numbers:
Toll Free: (888) 888-3424
Local (NJ): (973) 575-0380
Main Fax: (973) 575-2194
Email: For support, please email hvac@fujitsugeneral.com

Brenda

Brendaasked

Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

There is a symbol on the right lower side of the air conditioner which is flashing. This symbol is directly beside the on/off switch. Any help?

karen55
karen55

Call customer service. Sounds like it needs a service

Kevin

Kevinasked

Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

I can turn power on for my unit, but when the signals light the Economy button is flashing green and I can do nothing more with the unit. The fan will not operate and no air is emitted. How can I fix this?

Pete

Hi, I only placed a review on the aircon, I'm not a serviceman.
Would suggest you contact the original installer of the system or call the Fujitsu trouble desk.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pete, Thank you for placing your comment on Product Review. In regards to your query this usually means there is an error on the system indicated when the economy light is flashing and the operation and timer lights have a distinct flash sequence. If isolating the power to the system for 10 minutes doesn't resolve the situation, a technician will be required to attend. Please kindly contact our Service team directly and they will do their best to assist you. Toll free Tel: 1300 364 484.

Louise

Louiseasked

Lifestyle ASTG30CMTA (Cooling Only, 8.5kW)

Please any help? - ac not working but now has flashing lights & cannot find documentation relating to this model.
* Operation (Green) x 10 times
* Timer (Orange) x 3 times
* Economy (Green) continual flashing

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Louise, Thank you for placing your comments on Product Review. We are sorry to hear your Fujitsu Airconditioning unit isn't working to the full capacity. Please contact us with your address so we can provide the nearest Fujtisu Service Agent to you and they will do their best to assist you. Please email contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au.

Bridget

Bridgetasked

Lifestyle ASTG30KMTA (8.5kW / 9.0kW)

Why does this air con NOT have an inverter?.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bridget, thanks for contacting us. All Fujitsu General Air Conditioners being sold in Australia are inverters. For more information on the product visit https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/product/astg30kmta---8.5kw(c)-9.0kw(h) . We hope this information helps.

Lou
Lou

Shocking to hear, had similar problem, worked fine for the first 2 1/2yrs. Than the problems started and got nowhere with the manufacturer. Numerous emails back and forth, got nowhere. Posted negative review on this site, within minutes they were asking me to private message them and asking me to remove my post. I decided to rip the entire system out and went with a more reputable company. The only thing this product did was create aggravation for me for 2 yrs and $5700.00 on original install. Only to rip it out and have another system installed. I'd recommend the same to you.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lou. As discussed with you we are based in Australia and the reason you were asked to remove your post was because you had posted your comments on our page which is a totally different company in a different country to which you bought the unit. We have reached on your behalf and contacted that company to see if we could resolve your issue. Other than that, unfortunately we do not have any control over them and cannot force them to resolve your issue.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives