Fujitsu Lifestyle

4.4

Ron L.

Ron L.Perth, WA

Great bedroom air conditioner

Cools and heats my master bedroom really well. Timer is great once set, but there are some good YouTube videos to show how to set the timer.
Quiet up to fan speed 2 but that's more than enough.
Very happy with this unit.

Mike M

Mike MMelbourne

Good Air Conditioner

Got 2 units installed on wall brackets in 2 rooms. Am satisfied with their performance. They cool and warm the rooms extremely well. There is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving mode.
Take a star away as remote doesn't have back-light, so can't see remote functions at night.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Mike M Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We hope you continue to enjoy your Fujitsu Air Conditioning

Witty64

Witty64Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hot weather dream!

This unit replaced a 10 yo Fujitsu which only lasted 10 yrs - very disappointed. I was offered a price I couldn't refuse($1475.00 installed) using some existing parts. Big improvements have come with the new unit -"quiet" mode is great - "economy" mode saves money I presume - and its still easy to clean the filters. It's in a bedroom but on hot days we open the door & have a fan to blow the cold air into the lounge room - very effective. During summer it's on virtually every night yet our electricity bill shows hardly any increase which tells me it's very cheap to operate. I love my a/c & hope it lasts longer than 10 yrs.

Purchased in November 2019 at Air Forced Air - Central Coast. for A$1,475.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ian, Thanks for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. We love you are happy with your Fujitsu Airconditioning, we value your custom and love your feedback.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our summer nights so much more comfortable!

We bought this unit for our bedroom as it can be so uncomfortable for sleeping on hot humid nights which we frequently have in summer and it works like a charm!
Also great for warming the bedroom up prior o retiring in the winter.

Purchased in December 2018.

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for A$450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely satisfied

Could not live without it. Air Conditioner is so reliable in our very large bedroom. My bedroom is so large yet has no trouble cooling in summer and heating in winter. Also very quiet - I cannot hear it .

Purchased in December 2016.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hazza Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Lifestyle Air Conditioning unit. Your feedback and custom are important to us.

Wilbra

WilbraCentral, SA

dead on arrival

My brand new Fujitsu air conditioner worked for one hour and died !
The technician said that the circuit board was dead and he would order another board from Fujitsu.
a week later and the part still hasn't arrived.
You would think they would get the part to you asap as the unit was brand new.
The salesman talked me into buying the Fujitsu. I should have bought another Panasonic !
Bad move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased in May 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Wilbra, Thank you for providing your feedback. Can you please give us a call with further details on this so we can investigate it further. Our number is free call 1300 658 840. Please quote reference number 494106.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product for a medium bedroom

I had one of these installed in December and it has been excellent for a medium sized bedroom. Kept the room nice and cool in summer and heats well in winter (although I don't use it much in Winter). Super happy with the product, it's very quiet and energy efficient. Lots of features although I don't really do much more than turn it on and let it do its thing. Very happy with this product

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Okke, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

Great and quiet

This product is great. It is sleek and colls and heats quickly. The remote if responsive and can control the air-con even whilst being attached to the wall. The air-con is quiet, like really quiet. There are no lights that are intrusive so it is able to be set to turn off in an our and sleep is easy and undisturbed

Purchased in November 2017.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Oliver, Thank you for providing this detailed feedback. We are glad to hear you love your Fujitsu air conditioner. Thanks again.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Kane

Kaneperth

Excellent product overall.

This unit initially actually gave me a real scare the first night it used it overnight when I woke up hearing gurgling noises and thought something was wrong with the product .But since getting used to it and reading the booklet and understanding the noises I'm now not afraid its going to break down and have come yo really like it very much Its a great product which works beautifully and is fantastically economical and efficient .I'm actually very inpressed with sciences progress in making clean effective five products that work like magic and are a lot less harmful to the environment and so quiet for neighbours .Its really fantastic .

Purchased in October 2018 for A$1,199.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kane, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner ASTG18KMCA and this is working well for you.

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faultless.

We LOVE this air conditioner. Perfect for the bedroom as its so quiet, and with lots of great settings including Powerful which cools the space in minutes even if its 40 deg C. The heating during winter was also great but being in Qld not as vital as the cooling.

Purchased in February 2018 at Supplied by fitter for A$650.00.

lyn

No worries. We are SO happy when a product meets or exceeds our expectations cos believe me, its not that common.

Simon

SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great A/C very economical

i'm very happy with this air conditioner, its costs very little to run, functions very quietly and very effective. the only improvement could be a backlight on the remote control.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Simon, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking time to do this.

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives