Fujitsu Lifestyle

3.6

Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

Very good aircon.

This is a very good unit. It heats the house quickly and economically. The settings are easy to understand and set and the remote control simple to use. It cools extremely well on the hottest Queensland summer day, and, when on the QUIET setting is not at all intrusive. Looks good too.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for A$2,300.00.

Home Insulation Level Poor
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We're delighted to hear your feedback about your Fujitsu ASTG34KMTA unit. We value your custom and hope you continue to enjoy your air conditioning.

Chris G.

Chris G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good unit When it’s working. But there is a problem.

Great unit when it’s working. I purchased and had it installed maybe 4 months ago. In the last 2 weeks, it suddenly stops heating, goes into blowing low amounts of cool air. If i turn it off, it whirs for about 10 minutes, then finally shuts down. When i turn it back on, it takes another 10 minutes to start heating the room again. This only began to occur in the last two weeks. Please advise? Does it need repair? How to make a warranty claim?
Thankyou.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chris, Thank you for placing your question on Product Review, please call our Service Team who will be able to assist you as soon as possible Tel: 1300 364 484

Jojo

JojoMount Isa

DO NOT BUY FUJISTU

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jojo, Thank you for providing your feedback. We would appreciate if you could email us your details and any further information you have so we can assist you with this. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au.

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

My nocria and my friends broke down now the obsolete

Nocria Fujitsu was supposed to be flagship air-conditioning with auto cleaning filters.
But it turned out to be bad news and not even listed on Fujitsu diagnostic application for identifying faults with LED lights.
I had a technician look at it and said third one this month total crap.
Next aircon will be either Panasonic ,Hitachi or Mitsubishi good luck with fijitsu guys very expensive crap

Purchased in April 2017 at 100% for A$3,000.00.

joeyjojo

joeyjojoAuckland

Fujitsu

Product works great, the energy efficiency could be better but this is one of the larger units.
Heats and cools our larger lounge room and the smart sensor works particularly well.
We did have a leak in the condenser coil but we called the retailer and we had some one out to replace the part under warranty.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,600.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joeyjojo, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this information.

and13

and13

Seems great

Although it doesn’t seem as strong as my Mitsubishi heavy machine it does an adequate job of heating and cooling. Remote could be easier to read at night. Filters seem flimsy

Purchased in October 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope you're happy with your purchase and if you need anything we are here to assist you.

Theo

TheoSydney, NSW

Fujitsu...

Fujitsu is a great product and brand wow. Keeps the family cool in summer and warm in winter. Great all year round highly recommended for family or business that appreciate good quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee for A$2,500.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Theo Thanks for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We're delighted to hear your very happy with your new Fujitsu Air conditioning unit. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

NSW2888AU

bad services

I purchased a Fujitsu Air Conditioner in May 2019, however, 3 months ago, the remote control did not work, I contacted Fujitsu via their web site,
emails and calls.
They repeated asking much information, I email them a few times my invoice, photo of the damaged remote control that was Fujitsu battery problem.
I spent much time for replacing the damaged remote control. I am very disappointed with their poor services.
Finally, I got their manager, I am lucky the problems solved.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued Customer, we're sorry to hear of your experience regarding your remote control, we do value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear your problem has been resolved.

NSW2888

Does Fujitsu have bad internal communication? Months ago, I only requested replacing one damaged remote control, however, I received 2 remote controls from Fujitsu.
How can I return one to Fujitsu?

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working perfectly.

I purchased this air-conditioner from the good guys last Aug. I installed it in my living room/dining room. It works perfectly in both cooling and heating. It also very energy economic.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,189.15.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hayden, we're delighted to hear you're pleased with the new purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit. We appreciate you taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review, and we value your feedback.

Guruwa15

Guruwa15

Great R/C aircondioner

Had two of these units for over a year with problems. Economical on power, quiet and easy to operate. The control unit is well designed to show only the necessary functions. You only need to slide down the cover to make any additional settings. Easy to clean and maintain.

Purchased in May 2019 at Mannix.

James Poulos

James PoulosIllawarra, NSW

Loud noise from fan upon installation.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Elizabeth eagles

Elizabeth eaglesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fujitsu inverter split system aircon 8.5 kw asthma30kmta faulty disc in head

This unit broke down twice in the middle of summer. Under warranty they said go back to installer, Keane air didn’t care as he had his money for installation. Went to other company that covered warranty and it takes many calls to Fujitsu and company that covers warranty. They have put a new inside unit in my house, they kept dropping unit and put two dents in my tv unit. Will never deal with Fujitsu again do not buy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee for A$2,155.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Elizabeth, we're sorry to hear of your experience, your custom and feedback are important to us. Your message will be forwarded to our Service Team and investigated further for you. We will be in contact shortly

marissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airconditioning brand do not buy!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$2,400.00.

marissa

Hi Fujitsu, I’ve just been on hold for over 30minutes to be told I still have to wait till the 11th for someone to even Look at the aircon. This is not good enough. I need this repaired ASAP

marissa

UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated.

Laurs

LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

I bought it in aug 2014 but only installed it in June 2015 when my house is completely built. I had the unit for nearlyh 5.5 years now. Recently, my tenant complains of a very bad smell when he turns it on. Two tradesman with refrigeration licence has inspected it...one even tears the unit apart to look at it. he says there is no mould around cooling coil. The unit is still working but the smell persists. They could not work out why it is ... and so they are recommending that I have to chuck this unit out and buy a new one. I thot Fujitsu is the best and its just 0.5 months past warranty so I am not covered...so I am not sure I have faith in this brand anymore.. what could have caused the bad smell???

Purchased in August 2014 for A$1,800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Laurs, we are sorry to hear about your experience, please can you private message us your contact details or if you can call us directly QLD Service Team Tel 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

J F.

J F.Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and efficient

This air con is fabulous. I recently switched from LG to Fujitsu and I am so much happier. Easy to use settings and program and sensor features are awesome. 4 star energy rating. Very quiet indoor and outdoor unit

Purchased in November 2019 at Teknicool for A$2,200.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI JF Thank you for your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your Fujitsu Air Conditioning. We value your custom and feedback.

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for A$1,400.00.

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,600.00.

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for A$2,800.00.

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives