Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

1 review

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FUJITSU AIR great unit quiet and very effective, beats our 2 Panasonic units hands down

Usually set around 22.5 C
Super quiet in economy mode
Economical
Beautifully cool
Excellent remote easy to use
Purchased from Harvey Norman Ballina installed by Richard Lawrence electrical
FUJITSU WMNT SPLIT 2.5KW COOL/3.2KW HEAT
Be warned don't let airCon salesman Con you into oversized units. buy two small ones instead and install either end of your house

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$499.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Open-Plan Office
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and ratings on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Alan Clay

it was the deal you had on offer through Harvey Norman that got me over the line, and we made the right choice,make sure you let the engineers know to keep the large type on the remote display, its a clear winner! :)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great reply, we aim to please our customers and are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase! :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives