Fujitsu Lifestyle

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

HollyWaffle

HollyWaffleHobart, TAS

Great Reliable Air Con

Very satisfied with this air con/heat pump. Works great, cools in summer, heats in winter (as it should). Even in heavy frost its rare for it to cut out due to the cold. The only heating we have in a 110m2 house. Would happily recommend

Purchased in August 2019.

Home Insulation Level Good
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hollywaffle, Thank you for providing your review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Works great for my house but not so much for my neighbour's TV reception

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$999.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email us with your details so we can send a technician out to have a look for you. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au and quote reference # 571516.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Cool dude

Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one thank god for air conditioning get home sit back relax with quality air conditioning sleep easy confidential home living thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,777.00.

Home Insulation Level Good

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives