Fujitsu Lifestyle

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

HollyWaffle

HollyWaffleHobart, TAS

Great Reliable Air Con

Very satisfied with this air con/heat pump. Works great, cools in summer, heats in winter (as it should). Even in heavy frost its rare for it to cut out due to the cold. The only heating we have in a 110m2 house. Would happily recommend

Purchased in August 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hollywaffle, Thank you for providing your review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Perfect for the bedroom

Excellent unit for the bedroom. Very low lights and no beep when it turns off using the sleep timer. On low the fan is very gentle and quiet, perfect for going to sleep.

Purchased in December 2019 at RetraVision for A$900.00.

breakdown on a 43 degree hot day

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Works great for my house but not so much for my neighbour's TV reception

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$999.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email us with your details so we can send a technician out to have a look for you. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au and quote reference # 571516.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Cool dude

Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one thank god for air conditioning get home sit back relax with quality air conditioning sleep easy confidential home living thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,777.00.

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for A$450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
swaziau1

swaziau1

Noisy gurgling and fan noise

Just fitted and running on heat mode for winter at 23c, and every time the compressor kicks in it starts winning, then gurgles though to the indoor unit for about 30sec to a minute then hot air blows. Once it reaches desired temp in room, outdoor unit stops and the gurgling noise starts up again, kind of like a draining sound. Plastics noisey. Spoke to installer and they say it’s normal, it’s to do with the valves opening and closing. If that’s the case then why design it this way. Installer said all aircons do this to which I replied, none of the others we have do this.
I’ll be calling Fujitsu today.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Swaziau1, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Please contact our Technical Support Team to discuss this. Their number is 1300 364 484.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product for a medium bedroom

I had one of these installed in December and it has been excellent for a medium sized bedroom. Kept the room nice and cool in summer and heats well in winter (although I don't use it much in Winter). Super happy with the product, it's very quiet and energy efficient. Lots of features although I don't really do much more than turn it on and let it do its thing. Very happy with this product

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Okke, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

Damien

DamienBrisbane

Good but not the best

Purchased in May 2019 at Appliance Central for A$820.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Damien, we are sorry to hear about the noise of your Fujitsu ASTG09KMCA, your custom and feedback are important to us. Please, can you private message us the serial number and your contact details so we can investigate this further for you.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Sylvia C

Sylvia CPerth, WA

Excellent for my baby's room!

We purchased this smaller air con for our small baby's room. We had used bigger Fujitsu units before for our living room and bedroom and again, it didnt disappoint us this time. It's really quick to cool down the room in the summer weather. It's quiet, great for bub's sleep. And we love using the timer function so that it's not too cold overnight. Very happy with the purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sylvia, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you are very happy with your purchase.

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vibrations on the 3.5kw ASTG12KMCB Wifi model & wifi server is below satisfactory.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for A$900.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Michael, Thank you for the feedback. We would suggest you contact our Adelaide office to discuss your problem. They can be reached on (08) 8172 1180 and hopefully can resolve your issue.

Michael

Thank you for you reply, I have organised for one of your reps to come out and have a look. This star rating was more for the electrical company that installed this unit but thank you again.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Michael, we are pleased to hear one of our reps will be coming to assess your air conditioner for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Your custom and feedback are important to us.

Christianyonas

ChristianyonasSydney

Awesome Aircon

Personally I'm happy with this Aircon. The size is not too big so it fits great in my small bedroom. It is quite and the breeze keeps me cool during the hottest summer. If you haven't used it for a while it might blow an unpleasant odor when you turn it back on for the first few seconds. However, in spite of that, this Aircon is great and good value for money.

Purchased in December 2017 at Appliance Central for A$755.00.

Home Insulation Level Not sure

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives