Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle (page 2 of 18)

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

Bryan

BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fan Noise

Like another reviewer, this unit was installed and within 10 minutes, made a very loud noise from the fan. Sounded to me like something hitting the fan flutes with every revolution. The noise did not come on every time the unit was switched on. Today (28/2/2020) two days after instal, the Fuji boys turned up, of course the unit wasn't noisy, but luckily, I had it recorded on my phone. They pulled it all to bits, couldn't find anything, but may have dislodged the problem. Will see how it goes from here. Otherwise, it seems a great unit.

marissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airconditioning brand do not buy!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$2,400.00.

marissa

Hi Fujitsu, I’ve just been on hold for over 30minutes to be told I still have to wait till the 11th for someone to even Look at the aircon. This is not good enough. I need this repaired ASAP

marissa

UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated.

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Perfect for the bedroom

Excellent unit for the bedroom. Very low lights and no beep when it turns off using the sleep timer. On low the fan is very gentle and quiet, perfect for going to sleep.

Purchased in December 2019 at RetraVision for A$900.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom

breakdown on a 43 degree hot day

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Laurs

LaursSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointing

I bought it in aug 2014 but only installed it in June 2015 when my house is completely built. I had the unit for nearlyh 5.5 years now. Recently, my tenant complains of a very bad smell when he turns it on. Two tradesman with refrigeration licence has inspected it...one even tears the unit apart to look at it. he says there is no mould around cooling coil. The unit is still working but the smell persists. They could not work out why it is ... and so they are recommending that I have to chuck this unit out and buy a new one. I thot Fujitsu is the best and its just 0.5 months past warranty so I am not covered...so I am not sure I have faith in this brand anymore.. what could have caused the bad smell???

Purchased in August 2014 for A$1,800.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Laurs, we are sorry to hear about your experience, please can you private message us your contact details or if you can call us directly QLD Service Team Tel 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

J F.

J F.Sydney, NSW

Very quiet and efficient

This air con is fabulous. I recently switched from LG to Fujitsu and I am so much happier. Easy to use settings and program and sensor features are awesome. 4 star energy rating. Very quiet indoor and outdoor unit

Purchased in November 2019 at Teknicool for A$2,200.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI JF Thank you for your rating and comments on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying your Fujitsu Air Conditioning. We value your custom and feedback.

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for A$1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Works great for my house but not so much for my neighbour's TV reception

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$999.00.

Room Type Whole House
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email us with your details so we can send a technician out to have a look for you. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au and quote reference # 571516.

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FUJITSU AIR great unit quiet and very effective, beats our 2 Panasonic units hands down

Usually set around 22.5 C
Super quiet in economy mode
Economical
Beautifully cool
Excellent remote easy to use
Purchased from Harvey Norman Ballina installed by Richard Lawrence electrical
FUJITSU WMNT SPLIT 2.5KW COOL/3.2KW HEAT
Be warned don't let airCon salesman Con you into oversized units. buy two small ones instead and install either end of your house

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$499.00.

Room Type Open-Plan Office
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and ratings on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Alan Clay

it was the deal you had on offer through Harvey Norman that got me over the line, and we made the right choice,make sure you let the engineers know to keep the large type on the remote display, its a clear winner! :)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great reply, we aim to please our customers and are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase! :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,600.00.

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for A$2,800.00.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Cool dude

Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one thank god for air conditioning get home sit back relax with quality air conditioning sleep easy confidential home living thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,777.00.

Room Type Whole House

Jan

JanSydney

Do not buy - Not user friendly

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our summer nights so much more comfortable!

We bought this unit for our bedroom as it can be so uncomfortable for sleeping on hot humid nights which we frequently have in summer and it works like a charm!
Also great for warming the bedroom up prior o retiring in the winter.

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for A$450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value and working well airconditioning

Bought this airconditioning for my townhouse last November and used for both summer and winter this year. Very happy about it. The installation is very easy, and the unit is quieter than what the installation technician told us. Both heating and cooling functions work quite well for a nearly 28m2 living area although the technician said it is a bit under capacity. The functions are pretty standard like other brands, indoor unit is very responsive to remote control. The only downside is it can't go left or right automatically but consider the price point, it's not an issue.

Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely satisfied

Could not live without it. Air Conditioner is so reliable in our very large bedroom. My bedroom is so large yet has no trouble cooling in summer and heating in winter. Also very quiet - I cannot hear it .

Purchased in December 2016.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hazza Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Lifestyle Air Conditioning unit. Your feedback and custom are important to us.

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Fujitsu reliability and Reputation

After 14 years our Fujitsu split system air-conditioner stopped working. We have had great reliability from this unit and despite looking at alternatives, our experience and the brand reputation relayed by various resellers ratified our decision to replace like for like. To our surprise, 14 years later the largest split system unit still cost the same price. I would say that is value for money and we look forward to having the same reliable service from the new unit that we have had for the first 6 months of its life.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$2,449.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let consumers know about your experience with our Products. We are so glad you purchased another Fujitsu. Thanks again.

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Confused

Confusedasked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Hi. I just bought Fujitsu model ASTG24KMTC. I set on heat 21 with Auto Fan but it feels the fan is keeping blow. Is it normal? What the difference in setup in low or auto fan? How do I set to energy efficient? Thanks.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for contacting us. It does sound normal. On auto mode, the air conditioner will choose the best operating option for you. It will keep blowing air until it reaches this temperature in the room you are trying to heat. (until you can close the room off) If you choose low, that is your choice and the fan will only operate a low fan. Your air conditioner has a sensor, which senses if you are in the room and turns off if you are not, then back on when you come back in. You also have an economy button on your remote which uses low power. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our technical support team on 1300 364 484.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives