Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle (page 2 of 2)

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

3.5

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for A$2,800.00.

Jan

JanSydney

Do not buy - Not user friendly

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for A$450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Great unit, cool in summer, however a few issues

Great unit, can run both in summer and winter on 20c in winter and 24c in summer without excessive energy consumption once at temperature and pretty quiet.

I have the house connected up to Solar with an energy meter into the power box, the Fujitsu has a dedicated circuit, if I check out the circuit the unit runs on, it seems to draw around 100-110 watts when not actually on.

Over 24 hours this is significant power consumption (2.7kw) a day or around $0.85, adds up over 3 months. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the unit being in standby and somehow using excessive power, I have read other people in the same boat with these units.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,849.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. The measure you have stated is quite high for this unit. We would suggest you have a technician attend to check this for you. Please contact our Assist Department on 1300 364 484 to arrange this.

Sofia

SofiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great item! So happy with it!

All summer long we had the cool Setting on, and it was quite powerful. It cooled down half of our large home.
During winter we also used the warm function, and it heats up really quickly. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$580.00.

Home Insulation Level Not sure
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sofia, Thank you for providing your review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Heating

Recently purchased this system , absolutely brilliant............ heating is very quick and warms up the room to the point that we have to turn the temp and fan down. So far have never had to run the fan at full speed. So once the unit has warmed up the room system runs very quietly as can be left on low temp and fan speed but still continues to keep the room warm. Have not used the air-con as much yet, but hope its just as good as the heating. So far very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for A$1,559.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Linda, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you happy with your Fujitsu purchase.

GREG

GREGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and quiet unit.

Very efficient quiet unit, warms up the whole house. Very satisfied. Good looking and smaller compared to others. External unit is also very quiet. Needs additional equipment such as Sensibo to connect to wifi.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Greg, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

Very quiet and efficient

Had this installed January during heatwave, haven’t looked back since. We’re worried about the expense of running but has been so worth it. Great for cooling and heating - managed to get rid of old electric heater this has been so great. Super quiet inside and outside and stylish looking units.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mobe, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

CristC

CristCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vibration was driving us batty.

Purchased in August 2018 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for A$1,754.00.

Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Lifestyle compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Perfect apartment air conditioner

This air conditioner was perfect for our 2 bedroom apartment. However, take care with how you plan to drain the unit, since it does produce a fair amount of water when in use.

Purchased in November 2018.

Pamela P

Pamela PDeakin 2600, ACT

Slim and powerful machine and happy user

Very powerful small machine. We bought it in summer and installed it in the living room. It cools the living room, the door way and even 2 small bedrooms. The house is 110 square metres. we found this is enough for us as we only need to cool the bedrooms without being too cold. It also warms the living room, dining room and kitchen in winter If we close the door to entrance. Really happy with it. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pamela, We are very glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on Product Review.

Mina K

Mina K

LOVE THE AIRCON

This air con is much better then my previous one.
Love it.
My previous air con broke and i purchased this fujitsu one. And its fantastic.
So far it has been very hot in queensland and this air con is cooling my family down easily.
It has a function where you can turn the aircon on from your phone.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,429.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mina, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted you are pleased with your Fujitsu ASTG22KMCA during this hot season.

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives