Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle (page 3 of 18)

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Fujitsu reliability and Reputation

After 14 years our Fujitsu split system air-conditioner stopped working. We have had great reliability from this unit and despite looking at alternatives, our experience and the brand reputation relayed by various resellers ratified our decision to replace like for like. To our surprise, 14 years later the largest split system unit still cost the same price. I would say that is value for money and we look forward to having the same reliable service from the new unit that we have had for the first 6 months of its life.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let consumers know about your experience with our Products. We are so glad you purchased another Fujitsu. Thanks again.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Great unit, cool in summer, however a few issues

Great unit, can run both in summer and winter on 20c in winter and 24c in summer without excessive energy consumption once at temperature and pretty quiet.

I have the house connected up to Solar with an energy meter into the power box, the Fujitsu has a dedicated circuit, if I check out the circuit the unit runs on, it seems to draw around 100-110 watts when not actually on.

Over 24 hours this is significant power consumption (2.7kw) a day or around $0.85, adds up over 3 months. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the unit being in standby and somehow using excessive power, I have read other people in the same boat with these units.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. The measure you have stated is quite high for this unit. We would suggest you have a technician attend to check this for you. Please contact our Assist Department on 1300 364 484 to arrange this.

Sofia

SofiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great item! So happy with it!

All summer long we had the cool Setting on, and it was quite powerful. It cooled down half of our large home.
During winter we also used the warm function, and it heats up really quickly. We are very happy with our purchase.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sofia, Thank you for providing your review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Heating

Recently purchased this system , absolutely brilliant............ heating is very quick and warms up the room to the point that we have to turn the temp and fan down. So far have never had to run the fan at full speed. So once the unit has warmed up the room system runs very quietly as can be left on low temp and fan speed but still continues to keep the room warm. Have not used the air-con as much yet, but hope its just as good as the heating. So far very happy!

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Linda, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you happy with your Fujitsu purchase.

swaziau1

swaziau1

Noisy gurgling and fan noise

Just fitted and running on heat mode for winter at 23c, and every time the compressor kicks in it starts winning, then gurgles though to the indoor unit for about 30sec to a minute then hot air blows. Once it reaches desired temp in room, outdoor unit stops and the gurgling noise starts up again, kind of like a draining sound. Plastics noisey. Spoke to installer and they say it’s normal, it’s to do with the valves opening and closing. If that’s the case then why design it this way. Installer said all aircons do this to which I replied, none of the others we have do this.
I’ll be calling Fujitsu today.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Swaziau1, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Please contact our Technical Support Team to discuss this. Their number is 1300 364 484.

GREG

GREGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and quiet unit.

Very efficient quiet unit, warms up the whole house. Very satisfied. Good looking and smaller compared to others. External unit is also very quiet. Needs additional equipment such as Sensibo to connect to wifi.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Greg, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

Very quiet and efficient

Had this installed January during heatwave, haven’t looked back since. We’re worried about the expense of running but has been so worth it. Great for cooling and heating - managed to get rid of old electric heater this has been so great. Super quiet inside and outside and stylish looking units.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mobe, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Wilbra

WilbraCentral, SA

dead on arrival

My brand new Fujitsu air conditioner worked for one hour and died !
The technician said that the circuit board was dead and he would order another board from Fujitsu.
a week later and the part still hasn't arrived.
You would think they would get the part to you asap as the unit was brand new.
The salesman talked me into buying the Fujitsu. I should have bought another Panasonic !
Bad move !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Wilbra, Thank you for providing your feedback. Can you please give us a call with further details on this so we can investigate it further. Our number is free call 1300 658 840. Please quote reference number 494106.

Okke

OkkeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product for a medium bedroom

I had one of these installed in December and it has been excellent for a medium sized bedroom. Kept the room nice and cool in summer and heats well in winter (although I don't use it much in Winter). Super happy with the product, it's very quiet and energy efficient. Lots of features although I don't really do much more than turn it on and let it do its thing. Very happy with this product

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Okke, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

CristC

CristCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The vibration was driving us batty.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

Great and quiet

This product is great. It is sleek and colls and heats quickly. The remote if responsive and can control the air-con even whilst being attached to the wall. The air-con is quiet, like really quiet. There are no lights that are intrusive so it is able to be set to turn off in an our and sleep is easy and undisturbed

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Oliver, Thank you for providing this detailed feedback. We are glad to hear you love your Fujitsu air conditioner. Thanks again.

Perfect apartment air conditioner

This air conditioner was perfect for our 2 bedroom apartment. However, take care with how you plan to drain the unit, since it does produce a fair amount of water when in use.

Damien

DamienBrisbane

Good but not the best

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Damien, we are sorry to hear about the noise of your Fujitsu ASTG09KMCA, your custom and feedback are important to us. Please, can you private message us the serial number and your contact details so we can investigate this further for you.

Pamela P

Pamela PDeakin 2600, ACT

Slim and powerful machine and happy user

Very powerful small machine. We bought it in summer and installed it in the living room. It cools the living room, the door way and even 2 small bedrooms. The house is 110 square metres. we found this is enough for us as we only need to cool the bedrooms without being too cold. It also warms the living room, dining room and kitchen in winter If we close the door to entrance. Really happy with it. Highly recommend.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pamela, We are very glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on Product Review.

Sylvia C

Sylvia CPerth, WA

Excellent for my baby's room!

We purchased this smaller air con for our small baby's room. We had used bigger Fujitsu units before for our living room and bedroom and again, it didnt disappoint us this time. It's really quick to cool down the room in the summer weather. It's quiet, great for bub's sleep. And we love using the timer function so that it's not too cold overnight. Very happy with the purchase.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sylvia, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you are very happy with your purchase.

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vibrations on the 3.5kw ASTG12KMCB Wifi model & wifi server is below satisfactory.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Michael, Thank you for the feedback. We would suggest you contact our Adelaide office to discuss your problem. They can be reached on (08) 8172 1180 and hopefully can resolve your issue.

Michael

Thank you for you reply, I have organised for one of your reps to come out and have a look. This star rating was more for the electrical company that installed this unit but thank you again.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Michael, we are pleased to hear one of our reps will be coming to assess your air conditioner for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Your custom and feedback are important to us.

Kane

Kaneperth

Excellent product overall.

This unit initially actually gave me a real scare the first night it used it overnight when I woke up hearing gurgling noises and thought something was wrong with the product .But since getting used to it and reading the booklet and understanding the noises I'm now not afraid its going to break down and have come yo really like it very much Its a great product which works beautifully and is fantastically economical and efficient .I'm actually very inpressed with sciences progress in making clean effective five products that work like magic and are a lot less harmful to the environment and so quiet for neighbours .Its really fantastic .

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kane, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner ASTG18KMCA and this is working well for you.

Kane

KanePerth, WA

Very noisy with heating and gurgling sounds

Christianyonas

ChristianyonasSydney

Awesome Aircon

Personally I'm happy with this Aircon. The size is not too big so it fits great in my small bedroom. It is quite and the breeze keeps me cool during the hottest summer. If you haven't used it for a while it might blow an unpleasant odor when you turn it back on for the first few seconds. However, in spite of that, this Aircon is great and good value for money.

Mina K

Mina K

LOVE THE AIRCON

This air con is much better then my previous one.
Love it.
My previous air con broke and i purchased this fujitsu one. And its fantastic.
So far it has been very hot in queensland and this air con is cooling my family down easily.
It has a function where you can turn the aircon on from your phone.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mina, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted you are pleased with your Fujitsu ASTG22KMCA during this hot season.

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives