Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle (page 4 of 18)

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

lynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faultless.

We LOVE this air conditioner. Perfect for the bedroom as its so quiet, and with lots of great settings including Powerful which cools the space in minutes even if its 40 deg C. The heating during winter was also great but being in Qld not as vital as the cooling.

lyn

No worries. We are SO happy when a product meets or exceeds our expectations cos believe me, its not that common.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quiet, efficient and flexible

This Fujitsu Reverse cycle split system is fantastic. It is quiet but quickly cools the large bedroom/ensuite/walk-in robe area. It can be run as fully automatic based on the temperature set and will either cool or heat but can also be run manually based on settings input by user. Everything is done by the remote control.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sema

SemaMelbourne

Great cold breeze

I have recently purchased x2 split systems and they are great within matter of 5 minutes Yukon can feel the difference in the cool breeze. It's extremely powerful and the cold travels well. Definitely recommend 2.5kw is great for main bedroom and 5kw for a big living space is great

Simon

SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great A/C very economical

i'm very happy with this air conditioner, its costs very little to run, functions very quietly and very effective. the only improvement could be a backlight on the remote control.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Simon, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking time to do this.

siggy

siggyholsworthy

not happy at all with that unit.

I did the wrong thing to replace my 10 year old Kelvinator with the 7.1 Fujitsu, it is working flat out all day but the house is still hot 30 degrees. The installer replaced the gas, it was ok for 2 weeks. I rang the installer again, I was told to ring Fujitsu.The Fujitsu technician who spent several hours fixing and re gassing the outside unit. Still not cooling the house. Not happy at all with Fujitsu products.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Jackie

JackieEXETER

Unit does not work - 2 years old

Date PurchasedJan 2017
karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GREAT COOLING

Fairly quiet unit for single bedroom. Keeps room very comfortable even on the hottest of days. Only disappointment it doesn’t have side ways swing, only up and down. Had small issue in beginning but Fujitsu came straight out and helped me. So great customer service. Plenty of fan speeds and can set a times for it to go on and off. Highly recommend.

Jeffrey Showler

Jeffrey ShowlerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fujitsu C2.5KW/H3.2KW Split AirCon System 5☆'s

Fantastic and Great for Extremely Hot and Humid 44.7°C Days, Controls are Easy and Simple to Use, and, and Very Quiet and Energy Efficient using only 500Watts, or 1kWh of Power Every 2 Hrs, the External Outside Compressor Unit is Nice and Compact, and the Fujitsu AirCons has a Very Moderate Sized Cooling Fan to Disburse the Heat Away from the Outside Compressor Unit, and Needs Just 12 monthly Cleaning of Head Units Dust Filters and Comes with 5 Yrs Fujitsu Unconditional Warranty

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jeffrey, Thank you for placing your comments on Product Review. Your custom and feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you are so pleased with your Fujitsu ASTG09KMCA.

RGT

RGTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not as I expected

Date PurchasedNov 2019

Lory

LoryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect. Words cannot describe it

This is the best air conditioner ever. It cools our whole 3 bedroom house. We run it 24/7 during great heat waves. Its been left on 3 days in a row a couple times. But it never misses a beat! I sleep so well with it on.
And lately in Adelaide its been in the mid 40s. The other day it was 48 degrees. And this aircon kept us safe and cool.
When we were shopping for this aircon we looked at its competitors. But im glad we picked the fujitsu. I love that it has the powerful option, which has come in handy during renovations and the great heat. Dont know how we got by without it. Best thing ever!

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Delivered faulty and no customer service

Avoid at all costs. Purchased a new unit and had it installed only for the installer to advise the unit had a blocked valve and needed a Fujitsu technician to fix it. Fujitsu customer service took half a day to answer the phone then booked a service call for the following week. Every call to customer service goes to a message that isn’t responded to, called head office asking to complain and got transferred to another message that also wasn’t returned. Sadly this review is exactly the same as another on this site

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Matt, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. Our CoOrdinators are doing everything they can to contact every customer that calls us. If you like please call them on 1300 658 840.

LordCSouthwest, VIC

It does not work at all --- caveate emptor

Long wait for installation from 8th to 20th December 2018. Has never worked since testing by installer. Installer came back and could not fix the problem. Still waiting for the Fujitsu service person to come and repair it. Current temperature in the 40cs. Not much fun for a machine manufactured by a company that claims to be the most trusted in their industry. CAVEATE EMPTOR.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi LordC, Thank you for your reply, in regards to your comments please privately message us your contact and address details so we can urgently investigate your situation.

Mark

MarkMelbourne

Pretty good

Purchased a Fujitsu air con and it dose a pretty good job. I love the sleep function on the air con as it mean I can leave it on when I’m in bed but not have to leave it running for the whole night. I would strongly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fujitsu 7.1Kw Air Conditioner is great

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pete, Thank you for your feedback that you have provided on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are happy with your air conditioning purchase.

Afrah A

Afrah ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Cools the entire dining living and kitchen so fast. So many settings to choose from. Not noisy - very efficient. Tad bit chunky but sleek design. Been using during heat waves of 38deg and it’s just amazing. Being 7.1kw it can handle a large area so well, I set it to 25deg and it’s more than enough. I recently had it on for 8 hours straight during heat wave with no probs, does what it’s meant to without a worry. Best investment

deckstar001Sydney, NSW

Horrible remote control

Well it heats and cools as it should but the most important part (the remote is absolutely horrible). It’s cumbersome and (this is the part that’s hard to understand) the there no backlight! So, for a aircon that is used in a bedroom you have to turn the lights on in the night to adjust the settings! Good luck getting the timer to work. It’s complicated and you will need to practice. Instructions are vague or inaccurate as I had to deviate from what my interpretation was to get the timer to work. My 20 year old LG aircon had very simple timer and back light. It’s not rocket science and you would expect a reputable brand to get it right. I suggest that Fujitsu should find new engineers and develop more user friendly devices.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
deckstar001

Thank you for your response please advise if I can purchase an alternate remote with back light or a universal remote that will operate the units.

sug

sug

B Warned

Do not fall for Fujitsu money back offers they will do everything they can not to pay you Daikin is more reputable company. We were told by the installer that we would get a $400 money back and even though they put on their invoice that we had paid Fujitsu would not pay.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Frances Craig

Frances CraigNorthern Region, NSW

three months in, we're very happy with our purchase

This unit has done very well for us for both heating and cooling, and it runs fairly quietly indoors. I am very sensitive to sound, and even with external unit is right outside my bedroom, other than during the initial warm up phase, I haven't had any trouble with the noise level.

It both heats and cools our home well, and hasn't been at all expensive to run.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jason

JasonMelbourne

Only 6 months old and need service call - Warranty

I purchased 5 of these Fujitsu Split systems and already have an issue with the one in our bedroom trying to constantly close the flaps on inside unit even though they are closed. Called Fujitsu to request warranty and was told there is no available appointments for 3 weeks. Has anyone else in Melbourne experienced this, any suggestions? I find it frustrating it needs repairs but more frustrated at the lack of service.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sue Cooper

Sue CooperPaddington

Perfect

Air Conditioner works well and is very quiet. We are very happy with this purchase.
The guy at Good guys that sold us this model wasn't sure if it would be powerful to cool an extra large area. It certainly does, without any problem. The unit functions well when in high demand and is used for hours on end during the heat of summer. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives