Fujitsu Lifestyle

Fujitsu Lifestyle (page 5 of 18)

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

Jason

JasonMelbourne

Only 6 months old and need service call - Warranty

I purchased 5 of these Fujitsu Split systems and already have an issue with the one in our bedroom trying to constantly close the flaps on inside unit even though they are closed. Called Fujitsu to request warranty and was told there is no available appointments for 3 weeks. Has anyone else in Melbourne experienced this, any suggestions? I find it frustrating it needs repairs but more frustrated at the lack of service.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sue Cooper

Sue CooperPaddington

Perfect

Air Conditioner works well and is very quiet. We are very happy with this purchase.
The guy at Good guys that sold us this model wasn't sure if it would be powerful to cool an extra large area. It certainly does, without any problem. The unit functions well when in high demand and is used for hours on end during the heat of summer. Would highly recommend.

Dom Campo

Dom CampoSydney, NSW

Perfect, don't know how I lived without it

The Fujitsu aircon we bought is a great unit, I'm not sure how I got on without it. Cool's the house down very quick, silent unit and very easy to operate. I am 100% happy with this product and would highly recommend Fujitsu. Fujitsu also gave us $150 rebate at the time.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dom, We are so happy you are loving your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review.

Mark

MarkSydney

Great product and Whisper Quiet

Did a lot of research prior to purchasing, unit replaced a Carrier A/C system that had given many years of trouble free service.
Could not be more happy with our decision to purchase this Fujitsu A/C , just had a couple of high 30 degrees days and the system performed brilliantly, has made us realise just how good this inverter system is and outdoor unit is whisper quiet.
Purchase with absolute confidence.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Mark, We are glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review.

Peter TMelbourne

Great heating and cooling. But noisey and confusing

Picked up a Fujitsu 7.1 kW astg24kmca on sale. After installing the unit, the first thing I noticed was that the heating and cooling was great. But after the initial awe of my new toy, I found the indoor unit fan is extremely noisy. I can't run it on anything more then "quiet" (which is still noisy), anything else is like a cyclone in my house. I also found the remote control a bit confusing.
Overall the unit does what it's supposed to do. Now I wish I had of got the Mitsubishi or a Panasonic.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I will consider it. Thanks

@fujitsu official
What is the expected maximum noise levels of the indoor unit? On full fan I was measuring nearly 80dBa.

Ash

AshPerth

Units generate excessive vibration. Not suitable for wall mounted applications.

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Cools quickly And quietly

This model only cools which was my mistake when shopping for it. However it does the job well. Very quiet. We installed into our newborn sons room as it cooks in summer due to our tin roof with zero insulation. We would set it to 23c and leave it on overnight and most of the day. Kept the room very pleasant and he slept like a baby. If we crank it up and open the door it helps cool the top level of our house. Quite powerful for its size and consumption.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review which is appreciated. Your feedback is important to us. We are delighted by the rating you have kindly given for your Fujitsu ASTG09CMCA

Kim

KimAdelaide, South Australia

Why so expensive now!

We bought the 3.5 kW last year for our room then needed one for the living room but when going to buy one this year found the price has gone up so the 2.5 is at the price we paid last year for the 3.5. The 3.5 has been great and as for the new 2.5 it better work good as they recommended it would work for the small room we fitted in but the 3.5 can't handle very well our room so am worried

Raj

RajBrisbane

Best Aircon for your bedroom

I bought this unit Aug 2018 (In winter) and used it to heat my bedroom. This was the best investment I made in my home and I love it.

Great investment. This unit has 4 star energy rating. Cost is very competitive with other competitors.

Also excellent to heat the heat the nearest room during the winter. The unit easily heats this area in the winter. LOVE IT!

The unit is also doing it's job extremely silently inside and outside.

Overall very happy with the product.

assilem1

assilem1Vic, 3214

Great air con!!

We don’t have a heater in our home and we bought this unit to use thru winter. It’s wonderful!!! Our old into barely heated the kitchen. This one heats most of the house to a a comfortable level. I love that I can set multiple heating programmes. Easy to use and the powerful button is a bonus. Especially if you’ve been out all day and come home to a cold house. Heats it up super fast.

Can’t wait to see how well it works for summer

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback on Product Review and you are very happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank You.

Girish

GirishNSW, 2132

Working fine

This air conditioning unit is good and works fine. It has good remote and the display on the remote are quite easy to understand. It is smooth and does make a lot of noise. Its cooling and heating are satisfactory. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to any prospective buyer.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase.

Bad warranty repair they should change for new product.

Broke down after a week.
Have to wait 2 weeks for service.
Terrible warranty service want to charge me $165 call out fee
Do not buy Fujitsu our other daikin is better
Very angry cant believe they won’t replace for new as it’s only a week old.
NEVER AGAIN
DO NOT BUY ONE
BAD SERVICE

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Andrew. Sorry to hear about your problem. Can you please message us your personal details so we can investigate the problem?

Andrew
Andrew

It’s all ok now. Temp sensor had fallen off and was dangling.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thanks for getting back to us. Just in the $165 charge, can you clarify what was said so we can ensure the correct information is being given out.

glazfolk

glazfolkHobart, TAS

Next best thing to perfect!

This reverse cycle air conditioner vastly exceeds our expectations.

Installation was on time as arranged and was no drama. As for the product itself ... We have a very large and odd shaped lounge, yet the place noticeably warms up (even on a cold night) within minutes. And the economy setting helps keep the power bills down. This is one purchase I definitely do not regret making.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback on Product Review and are very happy you love your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank You.

Dallas

DallasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Powerful, Great design

We replaced our 15 year old Fujitsu heating and cooling unit with a bigger Fujitsu one. It works efficiently and the Powerful button on remote gives you an instant boost of heat. You can control the fan speed easily with the remote. Have only used this unit for hearing only. It warms up our downstairs area efficiently and quickly. We are also very happy with the design. Received our Fujitsu Pre Paid Visa card very quickly. Fujitsu very professional company.

Hi Dallas

Fujitsu is delighted with your response to the latest purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.
Thank you for taking the time in providing a review on Product Review, your feedback is important to us.

Veronica

VeronicaQld, 4285

Just the right timing, before summer!

Have just had this unit installed in my new home, job done promptly and very tidy, polite workers. Great unit with plenty of power and very neat fitting on the internal wall and also on exterior. Outside unit is up on brackets and very tidy, workers took away all the mess, came on time as well. Would recommend no priblems.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Hi Veronica,

We are delighted with your response to the latest purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on Product review

Fuzza

FuzzaBallarat

Godsend threw summer and winter

We bought this last year just around summer and then now that we have winter I can report that it was a really good purchase. The old air con took 18 kilo wots in a day of use where this one is even under 2! The cooling and hearing is spot on and temperature set at one setting doesn't really need to be changed that much

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Debba17

Debba17Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great product

Went to the Good guys Ballarat and spoke to Chloe as to what sort of system we would need in the kitchen , dining , family area of our new house. After looking at several different brands we found the Fujitsu the one to best suit the area we needed to heat and cool.
Got it for a really good price plus discounted installation.
Thanks to Highland electrical too for doing a great job installing it for us. So far , with only heating being used we have found it to be economical and effective.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

We are delighted with your response to the latest purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank you for taking the time to provide such a great, detailed review on Product Review.
Your valuable feedback is important to us.

Excellent quiet unit

Just had one installed in a bedroom. Quiet quality unit that has kept us warm on cold nights. Highly recommended Fujitsu we have 3 of these in our place and they have not disappointed. Steal of a deal at Harvey Norman with 150 bucks back from HN and also 150 back from fujitsu.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Dear Jon, Your feedback is important to us. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with the current promotion and enjoying the performance of your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit.
Thank you for taking the time place your comment on Product Review.

NowHandWasher

NowHandWasherBrisbane

Chugging away doing its job well - cooling and heating.

Have had this unit for over four years now without any fuss.
Does a great job both cooling and heating. We don't use this unit day in and day out but when it's a bit cold in winter or a bit too hot in summer (I'm in Brisbane).
Turn it on and set my desired temperature and leave on low fan. I have a two story house and when closed in the place is great during summer and winter. I can probably use the eco setting but I have a solar system so anything is economical for me (during winter months or summer).
Highly recommend. I think mine comes with a 5 year warranty, sweet, and all good so far.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on Product Review. Thank you.

Its average, not impressed, slightly disappointed but can live with it.

Jace
Jace

How do I contact your service coordinator?

Hi Jace, Please call them on freecall 1300658840. Thanks

T S.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I recently bought Fujitsu 7.1Kw astg24kmtc it has WiFi connectivity option but when I tried connecting it through FG Lair app it didn't paired. I read the operating manual and it mentioned about this wireless Lan adapter which didn't come with the package. I checked the indoor unit and the slot for adapter was empty.
Can you please tell me how am I suppose to connect it through WiFi when it's missing the adapter. What's the point of giving that option. Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI TS, In regards to your question we are expecting an update soon for the adapter. We can offer the anyWair wifi device if you are interested, please visit the website for all information https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/anywair

T S.

Hi, can you please elaborate what does 'expecting an update soon' means?
Is it like Fujitsu hasn't made the adapter yet or we in Australia hasn't received it yet?
Thanks for your earlier reply.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi TS we are still waiting to hear when the adapter will be available in Australia. Any updates regarding this will be announced on our website. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au

Carlee J.asked

Lifestyle

Hi, I just had my ASTG24KMTC (7.1-8) fitted today, (as my other Fijitsu AST24LBAJ just died)when guy who installed left I was on phone, I turned heating off via the remote and when I came back turned it on it took about 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out and seemed to also take quiet a while to heat up, even with fan on high and temp up at 30deg, my oldie used to turn on straight away and heat up perfectly straight away, this should be upgraded version I’m disappointed if this is normal, anyone else find this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Product Review. In regards to your questions, it is normal for 2-3 minutes to feel air coming out. We suggest you to use a slower speed, medium to low and set to a lower temperature. In winter it can be tempting to pump up the temp on your air con to warm the home quicker. ❌ This creates unnecessary pressure on the system and doesn't heat the room any faster. We recommend setting your air conditioner to 23 degrees or lower to keep your home comfortable during winter. If you would like to chat to our technical team Tel: 1300 364 484.

Carlee J.

There is no air coming out for the first 2-3 minutes at least, after being switched on
That’s problem!
There’s nothing happening in that time at all

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Carlee. In cooling the air flow will start straight away however if the fan started straight away in heating before the indoor coil was warm, you would feel cold air being blown at you. The 3 minutes period is when the indoor unit heats up where the outdoor operates and sends hot refrigerant to the indoor. Most air conditioners do this.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives