MPN: ASTG09LVCC
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

3.5
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Roger H.
Roger H.North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Professional.

We recently had 2 bedroom Air conditioners repaired by Fujitsu and now perform extremely well.
So I would like to say on behalf of my family and myself, we would like to give a very big thank you to everyone at Fujitsu for getting our Air-conditioners going again.
The service was outstanding and team’s professionalism is above the rest.

Fujitsu
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Roger Thank you for kindly placing your comments and feedback on Product Review. We value your custom, your feedback is important to us and we are pleased you've received excellent customer service.

JaneBAdelaide

Love this aircon

Installed this Fujitsu a few years ago in the childrens bedroom and so impressed with its fast ability to heat or cool the room (and if I leave the door open it warms up entire upstairs. It is quiet and unobtrusive and easy to use. I was so happy with it that I recently bought another Fujitsu (talked into a different model ASTG12KMCA) and the second Fujitsu is a more powerful model but far less effective. So happy with this one, disappointed with #2.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Fujitsu
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jane, Thank you for your feedback. If you contact Fujitsu Assist on 1300 658 840 they will arrange for one of our technicians or service agents to come and have a look at the second unit.

JaneB

Thanks, I might do that. I feel there must be an issue as the difference is significant.

Ok..

The Unit is not bad. It runs reliably . But it is a little noisy for a Bedroom. Also the minimum temp you can set it too is 18 degress which I find a little to warm for a bed room. Something like 16 degrees would be better. Also front cover that you need to fold up to clean filters has weak hinge points, one of which has broken on my unit.

Date PurchasedSept 2012
Fred

I had to replace the front cover in the end due to the week hinge.. But other than my comments above the unit is still going

Rola Rahal
Rola RahalSydney, NSW

Good Value

Bought this item a few months ago and installed it on the second floor of the house. We are very happy with the cooling and heating system, however, the air condition unit does tend to make some sound when it is on and you can hear the sound more at night.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Fujitsu Classic ASTG09LVCC (2.5kW / 3.4kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

onon2000
onon2000

Very good for value especially with the cashback offer.

Very happy with the cooling and heating. The unit was not as quiet as I thought during the night when I have it on quiet mode compared to the Panasonic I had in my previous place. Installation didn't have any problems. Easy to use. I did find it a bit weird however when it is running because the front flap panel opens up from the top down and I thought it was broken but it is normal.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cheryl H
Cheryl H

quiet and cool

itis cooling fast and quiet in the room. And easy to used the mind on and I set up every thing when over night can feel quiet nice to sleep in summer night. And I encourage my mums house to have one also. 5 starts to chice this brand. Ha

Date PurchasedFeb 2011
Kathy
KathyGold Coast Qld

A lifesaver

Very happy with the unit. Love it. Easy to adjust and to control .can turn it off and on with eyes closed. Installation not great as water just goes into a bucket !!!. Lots of water to empty. Humidity high in Qld! Also an eyesore in my small courtyard with bucket and pipes out in the open.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
How to choose an energy efficient air conditioner

Energy efficient air conditioners give you cut-price energy bills, and also reduce those pesky emissions. We take you through what to look for to find an energy saving AC that's right for your budget and your space.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.25 Oct 2021
how-to-choose-an-energy-efficient-air-conditioner

dissapointed

I have bought fujitsu air con 2.5kw last week and installed it.Very dissapointed.It has problem with swinging back after you set swing to lower position.it comes back after 30min.I wake up with headache and sinus problems every morning.I spoke to technician from fujitsu he said thats the way it is

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Mummytotwo
MummytotwoBrisbane, Queensland

Great airconditioner, works a treat in our bedrooms.

Def happy with this aircon, have two installed in the bedrooms upstairs and they work well.
Installation was easy, although I obviously needed a electrician to install it and they fitted it perfectly where I wanted it to be installed.
Easy to use, easy to operate and doesn't take long for it to cool our bedrooms down in Summer.
Quite unit, and you can set it on auto to adjust to your comfort level. Outdoor unit is quite also.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Split System Air Conditioners

Greg W
Greg WPerth

Fujitsu have lost the plot

I thought Fujitsu air conditioners we supposed to be a good brand but I had a split system installed in my room a year a go and have had nothing but problems with clicking noises, generally noisy and does not really cool my room on a hot day, which I installed an oversized system for the room size. Im now considering pulling it out and getting something else, I've had enough of it.

Update credit Fujitsu for sticking with me after the warranty period and issues with serviceman and parts to eventually fix the problems

Date PurchasedJan 2014