MPN: ASTG24LFCC
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

4.3
  • Heating / Cooling Speed

Keeping cool

We got this as our gas heater wasnt heating the whole home it was too small but this seems to get the rest if the home . The air con works great I have very small living area and its actually too cold for me but the heating I don't like because it hits me in the face but that's because of where we had to install it so I can not fault it at all apart from saying eould be great for a bigger living area and I live in Tassie so barely need to use the air con. The remote is a bit hard for me to workout but I'm not real good with these things either. Cant say about maintenance etc yet. Has a bit of noise to it though and have to have television volume turned up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,499.00.

Thankyou very much :-)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kelly we value your custom and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us and we will always do our best to assist you.

Sandie C.
Sandie C.asked
Classic ASTG24LFCC (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

How do you remove the front cover?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sandie, The front cover is hinged on the top. If you pull it towards yourself and upwards you will be able to open it. Let me know if you need any further assistance or call us on 1300 364 484 when you are doing it so we can talk you through the process.

Sandie C.
Sandie C.asked
Classic ASTG24LFCC (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

How do you take off the front cover?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Compare all 7 Fujitsu Classic
CategorySplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $1,695.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power7.1 kW
Heating Power8 kW
Reverse Cycle Yes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 2 stars