Fujitsu High Static Three Phase

Fujitsu High Static Three Phase Questions & Answers

ARTC90LATU (25.0kW / 28.0kW), ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW), ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW), etc...
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

11 questions from our users

Guy B.asked

Hi
Ihave an error code of EE:16 on this unit. what does it mean ?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Guy Thanks for your question The error code you have provided could mean the unit has a pressure switch/sensor error. Please turn your unit off for 20 minutes and turn it back on. If the reset doesn't fix the issue we would suggest for a technician to attend. Please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Guy we hope to hear from you soon so we can assist you as soon as possible.

Shazasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

we are about to install this Fujitsu ducted air con system & want to hear good or bad reports about this unit....Has anyone install this unit lately (2021) thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Shaz, Great to hear you've chosen Fujitsu for your air conditioning. Please don't hesitate to contact our team for any questions you have Tel: 1300 364 484 or visit our website for top tips for winter https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/residential-products

Shaz

thank you ...we have visited your site and are going ahead asap...

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lisa, Great and don't hesitate to contact us if have any questions and we'll do our best to assist you.

Kris N.
Kris N.asked
High Static Three Phase ARTC90LATU (25.0kW / 28.0kW)

Does the ARTC90LATU air conditioner meet AS1668.2-2002 regulations?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kris, Thank you for your question, please be advised this Standard specifies design requirements for natural ventilation systems and mechanical air-handling systems that ventilate enclosures, and sets minimum requirements for the ventilation of enclosures. This standard does not apply to just the air conditioner and the ventilation system needs to be looked at. For any further questions please don't hesitate to contact Fujitsu Technical support Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

Salimasked
High Static Three Phase ARTC90LATU (25.0kW / 28.0kW)

Hi , i would like to know why one of the two blower fan motor blow less air than the other blower in the roof internal unit on cooling auto mode.i have also notice the fan blowing less air is more likely running on low speed when the other blower fan motor blowing air on higher speed. Is it suppose to run the same speed on both blower fan motors at the same time? You help to this answer would be highly appreciated .Thanks Salim

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Salim, in regards to your question, The indoor unit has two fan motors and two fan blades. If there is a problem with either of these, the fan will produce less air on one side. If you are referring to the actual outlets in your rooms, depending on how the system is designed will dictate how much air comes out of each outlet. For example, if there are 5 outlets on one side of the ducted unit and 7 on the other, the amount of air coming out of the outlets where there are 5 outlets will be more compared to the side that has 7.
If you would like to discuss this further please don't hesitate to contact our technical support team who will be happy to chat through your questions Tel: 1300 364 484.

Salim

Hi ,actually both outlets were removed from the ducted unit and i notice the difference of air blowing out from the ducted unit itself ,facing the ducted unit the left hand fan blower vlow less air and run slower compare to the right side one. Waiting your respond.Thanks

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Salim, please can you call technical support Tel: 1300 364 484 whilst you are in front of the unit so the boards and fan motor and tech support can advise how to test these. Also before you call please can you check the fan blades are not damaged.

Ross
Rossasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

Have been running this unit for 3 months and even after adjusting unit to economy mode it still draws between 5.5 to 6kw of power on cold cycle (temp set at 27c). Is this normal usage for this model?

JOE GORT

Hi Ross I am not an expert , can tell you that mine is set at 24c i have energy monitoring device that tells me flat out mine uses about 4.8 kw but when the temperature is reached it goes down e.g last night it was using about a kw an hour all night cheers

Wazza

Sorry but I can not answer your Question all I know is for our 2 story home the average cost of electricity is around $10 AU day for everything Water/Lighting / 3 refrigerators / Washing machine 3 times a week / Dishwasher Every day / Clothes Dryer every second day/ Disposer / TV from 8am to 11pm most days large Home theatre Projector 12 hours a week. (No Gas)All electric home. Around $3650 AU for 12 Months

Wazza

Hi again Ross forgot to state we also run the ducted system up to 15 hours a day upstairs and not often all night.while watching the home theatre downstairs we turn off the ducted system and run our floor standing Fujitsu 7.5 Kw for this room only.

Shreeasked
High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Hi i have Fujitsu 20 kw Ducted air-condition with back lift controller, my question is can install smart thermostat or any other options to make my air condition to control wirelessly using app or alexa?

JOE GORT

hi as i am not a tech i can,t answer that sorry

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Shree, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. In regards to your question please be advised at this stage, Fujitsu do not have a WiFi capable controller. However, third party controllers such as AirTouch and MyAir can replace the original controller with the capabilities requested. Recommend you contact those suppliers to confirm pricing and compatibility. Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Shree

Hi thanks for the reply just one quick question I heard about the nest thermostat, can I replace the existing controller with the nest controller to get the wifi control, is the nest compatible with Fujitsu

mrmtee
mrmteeasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

The on wall remote control pad has power going to it, but the screen is just white..no information showing.
is this a major fault or can i fix easily?

JOE GORT

Sorry i can,t answer that am not a technician you would need to get a professional in to look at that

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hey there MRMTEE, thanks for contacting us. Has the wall controller ever worked? Generally if the voltages are correct that are going to the wall controller, then the wall controller needs to be replaced. Looking at the model you provide, the unit could be within warranty so you might want to explore that option.

Ross
Rossasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

I am intending to install this unit, does anyone have any current issues with this model?

AdamVW1958

We have had our unit since June last year and is working fine, have it set up with 4 zones in our 190sqm home and quite happy with it.

Sam

Please do yourself a favour and dont even think of installing fujitsu.I have had terrible experience myself.I had it installed in june 2014.it was broken woth on first three months.now this is the fourth time it has broken.tec has come three times so far from fujitsu and claims that most of the parts have been replaced but either it is lye or unit itself is a low quality unit breaks down every couple of months.we hardly use it.we only use it during summer for 4 to 6 hours a day.Please please dont waste your money on it.

Singh
Singhasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

Can you calculate heat load and size of duck lay out for me?

AdamVW1958

Sorry Singh, I have no clue how to do that.

Tyler_
Tyler_

Best to get someone reliable out for a site inspection/quote.

Advantage air door really professional and efficient duct plans. ( They are the duct manufacturers )

ajedi2k
ajedi2kasked
High Static Three Phase ARTG60LHTA (15.0kW / 18.0kW)

Anyone got this unit installed and using it for a while? positive or negative?
I got an offer from Clarendon homes to install this. not sure how reliable it is.

AJ

AdamVW1958

Only had ours for about 2 months now but all seems very good. Does exactly what it should and happy with functionality of it.

Luc
Lucasked
High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Hi, I am just about to buy a Fujitsu ARTC72LATU, any one has an issue with this model?

Peter
Peter

Hi Luc, I am also looking at purchasing a large ducted system and the ARTC72 is recommended by my local (West Aust) Fujitsu supplier/installer for my large house requirements.
However, I have also received quotes for the system from other manufacturers and they DO NOT recommend these larger systems (generally above 18kW) due to the noise level of the compressor (outdoor unit). Comments are that these larger units are commercial quality and not suited to residential locations.
I have a small block (635 m2) with close neighbours and suppliers of other brands like Daikin have stated they will not install a unit larger than 18kW for my location due to previous experience with neighbour noise problems for units larger than 18kW.
The Fujitsu supplier claims the ARTC72 is much quieter and that the large Daikin units (>18kW) have noise problems. However, they will not provide a guarantee that their unit will not cause neighbour noise problems.
Don't know if this applies to you?

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu High Static Three Phase