Kirsty P

Kirsty PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

TERRIBLE AIRCONDITIONER

The air conditioner works well when it it working, hence the problem. We have nothing but trouble with this air-conditioner from the first install it has broken down 3 times in six months, the first time it was not working for two weeks while waiting for parts to arrive. I have asked for the unit to be replaced but so far have not done so. I would never recommend this product to anyone. lucky it comes with a five year warranty I think I'll need it.

Purchased in January 2018.

RonB22999South East Queensland, QLD

Need as we have medical needs

We have a large house and sometimes have to use day and night settings. It struggles a bit but does manage. When we have the day zone on only we are kept very comfortable. Filtering the dust and pollens are very important and it does this very well. Also here in Queensland we have high humidity this unit is taking care of that problem. In the winter we love the warmth and quick heating capabilities, We highly recommend this unit .

Purchased in September 2016.

Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Whole House

WazzaSydney, NSW

A Great System

We have 3 Zones Family Room-Lounge/Dining Room
and 3 bedrooms all situated on the top floor.

We also have another 2 Fujitsu 7.5 Kw floor standing units for our large games /theatre room and another 7.5Kw servicing a conservatory.Both models are the same.

We can run the upstairs ducted all together or choose each Zone.
It copes very well even on the hottest Summer days around 40c+outside in Summer .and around 7c on the coolest summer days .
It has enough reserve to run All Zones if you require but mostly we run only 2 Zones.
Our home is 2 story constructed in double brick and tile roof double Glazed windows

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Wazza

As well as the Ducted system upstairs we have 2 other Fujitsu 7.5 Kw floor units Downstairs and they also do a fine job of cooling and heating a large room and a conservatory as required.

Kevin of Brisbane

Kevin of BrisbaneBrisbane

Really impressed with the unit, service and support of Fujitsu and installer

Our 13 year old ducted Fujitsu packed up, had several conversations with the Fujitsu support team who were just fantastic. Finally decided to replace it with the ARTG36LHTA and been really happy with it. I have also got 3 other Fujitsu split systems in parts of the house which i am really happy with.

Used Thermal Effects Airconditioning in Brisbane who just made it so easy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

JOE GORT

JOE GORTsouth windsor

great air conditioner

This was replacement for my 19 year old carrier didn,t need to change ducting as it bolts on to the existing inside unit. outside unit is very quiet compared to the old one and much cheaper to run. these were the 2 reasons for changing had some teething problems but Jamie from Butler Air and the Fujitsu service guy were great very happy.
easy to use and very effective was tested with the heatwave we had at the same time as installation .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joe, Thank you for providing your Feedback on Product Review. We are so glad your are happy with your Fujitsu Ducted Air Conditioner.

TomPerth, WA

Error code "11" - Serial communication error

My fujitsu ARTG45LHTA unit was installed on 14 February 2013, but it was intermittently non-operational with error code "11" for the past 5 years. Despite numerous services by fujitsu which was under 5 years "part and labour warranty", the same issue - error code "11" was still not resolved as at today. I am really disappointed with this fujitsu ducted system and i will no longer recommend this product for sure.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Tom

If my email is not acceptable to you, may i then call this Fujitsu WA contact number +61-8- 9240 5877 from oversea ? Thanks.

Sair

Awesome Product for Heating and cooling your house.

We got this installed a few months ago, due to our old System being 35 years old and needed replacing. This system is so quiet which we love. You can’t even hear it’s on. It’s funny because you go outside and everyone else’s (neighbours) are so loud. The house and Rooms heat up really quickly as well,which we love. I would definitely recommend this product for any residence or business.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sair, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we really appreciate it and are so glad you are enjoying your new Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

My Pleasure.

Gene

GeneSydney

Makes the house bearable in summer and winter

Upgraded to a ducted air conditioning system when one of my split systems failed. Was going to go for a Daikin but it was too big for my ceiling space. The Fujitsu has a smaller foot print. Used since July, so has been operating in winter and summer. Works well.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sue

SueTasmania

Really loving my investment in this hot weather

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
G. Hi

G. HiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great model

This is our second Fujitsu ducted system and the best one Has multiple zones and the ability to govern the amount of cooling going to each Is fully programmable and very quiet as well Both have been installed in new houses which allows for a better install to suit the owner.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Got this for our tenants

The old mitsubishi packed up and we went with this model through Mannix .
Our tenants are really happy with this, it cools and heats better than the other one, and much more efficiently.
Their bills have gone down, it's been very reliable. I was there, and it has a great output, cools and heats quickly.

September 19th 2017 Update: This has been excellent!

We think it's a great system, hasn't missed a beat all through winter. Cools well too - will give it a good trot this summer coming.
I'll come back and post a comment on how it's performing.
The controls are easy, and it's relatively quiet, I haven't had to think about it really. The outdoor unit seems fine, and it looks neat and tidy

Date PurchasedMar 2017

AdamVW1958Perth, WA

24 HOURS NEW AND WORKING WELL!

Had our new unit installed yesterday and seems to be working great. Got the E-zone controller so can control it via an app from anywhere in the world if need be. It has 4 zones which is quite sufficient for our 190m2 home and many variations and/or time settings are available to make the use as useful as it could be. Ambience Air, Rockingham where great too, from initial contact to the install, highly recommended.

AdamVW1958

Over two months into purchase and very happy with the unit. If anything, probably too powerful for our 200m2 home during winter in Perth.

Andrew

AndrewBeerwah

Noisy compressor

I have a Fujitsu Ducted 15kw cool and 18kw heating. The system works well, however the outside unit is very loud and I am going to have to build a noise barrier wall to prevent disturbance to adjacent bedrooms. Our neighbours have another popular brand and their unit is much more quieter. I am not sure whether I will install a fujitsu again in my next house.

AOT54LJBYL

Our system lasted just on 7yrs and the compressor is dead, getting quotes to replace it, I recomend you go Daikan!! We have had three of this inverters in other homes and were happy, but this will be the last as its just not good enough.. My opinion only.

pont67AU

ARTG30, so far so good

pont67

2015 and no further issues, power bills over winter and summer have been decent so far.

pont67

Had it on approx 80% of the winter period and received a bill under $750, pretty good I reckon given I have a pretty energy inefficient home.

Repair of Fujitsu ducted inverter air-conditioning system ART55L (14.5KW)

Shopper..Art

Shopper..Art

Its ok

Cools down a very big room in a matter of minutes, heating is ok but that's expected since most of the units need some time to warm themselves up.
Overall can't really complain about the performance for 'cheap' ducted, however few things could of been done better...
Got a free BBQ from the deal
Quite, cooling is very quick
Zone splinter buttons are way too bright, no thermometer for current temperature, NO BACK LIGHT on the controller (its the 1st one I have ever seen without a backlight). There is a premium option for $160 which is a bit much for just one diode light

Still not going

We have this system in for 5 weeks now and it is still not going had the service agent out 4 times and he still says he needs more parts it has. Ever ran totalaly over it So hot summer will be over before they get it going Fujitsu have been so bad to deal with they don't return calls never again will I buy this brand

Does not go

Daniel K

Daniel KSYDNEY

Not Recommended

We pruchased two ducted systems for our home. 8 Zones, (18 outlets). The units take a long time to generate heat. Fujistu claim outside temperature operating range is -14 - 24 degrees for heating. When its 5 degrees or less outside, the air conditioners cannot produce any heat. They ice over within 30 mins and then constantly de-ice. The problem is, that it takes so long to generate heat again that the outdoor units ice over again and the entire system stops. Was 2 degrees outside this morning, and only 15 inside. Buy a Daikin. Old house had Daikin which nad no problems even when below 0....

Poor performance. Slow to produce heat.

boldenwell

boldenwell

Powerful, efficient, but noisy outdoor unit

Johan F.asked

I had an ARTG54LHTC installed. The documentation shows a menu item "RC Sensor Control", but my controller does not have this menu. It is essential that I make the controller use the thermostat in the remote controller, because the roof temperature causes the return air thermostat to read to high. What can I do?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Johan, You will have to enter the function settings on the controller by turning the system off at the controller. Then enable function settings, 00:42:01 enter then 00:48:01 enter. Exit function settings and isolate the power supply for 1 minute. Restart the system. If you have any trouble with this, you can contact our Fujitsu Assist Technical Support on 1300 364 484 and they will happily assist you.

Johan F.

Thanks for the response. It has not helped yet. Please provide more details. My exact RC is the"backlit controller" as described on https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/docs/default-source/Brochures/fujitsu_ducted_range_brochure_web_lr.pdf . The part that is not clear is how to enter those numbers. There is no such option and I have consulted YouTube and asked the supplier/installer to assist, so it is certainly not obvious. I suspect your advice relates to an older model.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Johan, as each remote is different are you able to contact us and one of our technicians can talk you through the process? Alternatively, if you provide your number they will call you.

Cal

Calasked

Hi I have artc 72 latu model installed. Indoor unit runs in slow speed giving a hum after it achieved the desired temperature. Is this normal? Is there a way to stop this. Installer has no idea and send a request for warranty.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Cal, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. From your description, you have provided there could be several different issues with your indoor unit and we would suggest you book a service call as soon as possible. Please call Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will happily provide the nearest Fujitsu Service agents in your area.

Rez

Rezasked

Thank you everyone. i am about to get a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air con and i was about to go with Fujitsu but now that i read the reviews i am choosing Daikin. i have seen great reviews about Daikin.

RonB22999

We must have read different reviews we replaced our unit with a big Jujitsu had it in for 2 1/2 years. Very happy with it.Good reliable strong setup really economical and quiet. Put in by H&H aircon. We have breathing problems and aircon on a lot more than usual.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Airconditioning and this has been especially helpful in regards to your breathing problems. Your custom and feedback is important to us.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rez, it's an important time when deciding which Ducted Airconditioner to choose. If you would like any further information regarding Fujitsu Ducted Airconditioning units please don't hesitate to contact our Sales Department directly on Tel: 1300 364 484 or kindly private message us your details and we will happily connect with you.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LDTA (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LDTA (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

No reviews
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG54LDTA (14.0kW / 16.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG54LDTA (14.0kW / 16.0kW)

1 review
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LDTA (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LDTA (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

1 review
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG30LHTA (9.0kW / 11.2kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG30LHTA (9.0kW / 11.2kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA/AOTG45LBTC (11.5kW / 14.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA/AOTG45LBTC (11.5kW / 14.0kW)

No reviews
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA/AOTG45LATL (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA/AOTG45LATL (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

No reviews
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG54LHTC (14.0kW / 16.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG54LHTC (14.0kW / 16.0kW)

No reviews
Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $4,250$4,250$5,290$3,600$3,490$3,795$4,690$5,400
Features Evaporative Cooler and On/Off TimerEvaporative Cooler and On/Off TimerInverter and On/Off TimerOn/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter and On/Off TimerOn/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter and On/Off TimerInverter
Cooling Capacity12.5 kW14 kW15.8 kW8.5 kW10.5 kW11.5 kW12.5 kW14 kW15.8 kW
Heating Capacity 14 kW16 kW18 kW10 kW12.1 kW14 kW14 kW16 kW18 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning) NoNoNo
Auto Restart Function YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Weekly TimerYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Indoor Unit Dimensions 360 × 1400 × 850 mm360 × 1400 × 850 mm360 × 1400 × 850 mm400 × 1050 × 500 mm400 x 1050 x 500 mm425 × 1250 × 490 mm425 x 1250 x 490 mm425 x 1250 x 490 mm450 x 1587 x 700 mm
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 1290 × 900 × 330 mm1290 × 900 × 330 mm1290 × 900 × 330 mm830 × 900 × 330 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm914 × 970 × 370 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm1290 x 900 x 330 mm
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level40 dB41 dB44 dB41 dB43 dB43 dB45 dB46 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level55 dB57 dB59 dB55 dB52 dB58 dB55 dB55 dB59 dB
Operating Temperature for Cooling -15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-5 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46-15 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating -15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual