Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

MPNs: AOTG36LATL, AOTG36LBTC and ARTG36LHTA

Kevin of Brisbane

Kevin of BrisbaneBrisbane

Really impressed with the unit, service and support of Fujitsu and installer

Our 13 year old ducted Fujitsu packed up, had several conversations with the Fujitsu support team who were just fantastic. Finally decided to replace it with the ARTG36LHTA and been really happy with it. I have also got 3 other Fujitsu split systems in parts of the house which i am really happy with.

Used Thermal Effects Airconditioning in Brisbane who just made it so easy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Fujitsu
    Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Got this for our tenants

The old mitsubishi packed up and we went with this model through Mannix .
    Our tenants are really happy with this, it cools and heats better than the other one, and much more efficiently.
    Their bills have gone down, it's been very reliable. I was there, and it has a great output, cools and heats quickly.

September 19th 2017 Update: This has been excellent!

We think it's a great system, hasn't missed a beat all through winter. Cools well too - will give it a good trot this summer coming.
    I'll come back and post a comment on how it's performing.
    The controls are easy, and it's relatively quiet, I haven't had to think about it really. The outdoor unit seems fine, and it looks neat and tidy

Date PurchasedMar 2017

See all Fujitsu High Static Single Phase reviews

rossofbalmain

rossofbalmainasked

What is the difference between single phase and three phase for efficiency, capacity and cooling ability?

Fujitsu
    Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rossofbalmain, the Single phase is a single power supply 240v/ac whereas three-phase is three lines of 240v/per phase to neutral and 415v/ac between phases. Main benefit of 3 phase against single-phase would be 3 phase spreads the amperage at startup and run, drawing fewer amps than a single-phase, leading to lower costs due to lower amp draw. To discuss this further please call our Technical Support team on Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will happily chat to you.

Shafaqat Aliasked

Can the vents be closed if they are not being used?

Chris
    Chris

The vents in my installation cannot be closed. But I would not want them to be. The vents are not Fujitsu branded- I believe you can choose whichever vents you want..... to suit your needs. You would need to speak to your installer.
    Cheers

Shafaqat Ali

I did speak to them and they said vents cannot be closed, I will ask if they can install close able vents rather than having a separate zone.

Tyler_
    Tyler_

All ducted installs should have dampers as standard, if not you should really talk to the installer. Costly to do after the fact.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Download manual