Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

MPNs: AOTG60LATA and ARTG60LHTB

JOE GORTsouth windsor

great air conditioner

This was replacement for my 19 year old carrier didn,t need to change ducting as it bolts on to the existing inside unit. outside unit is very quiet compared to the old one and much cheaper to run. these were the 2 reasons for changing had some teething problems but Jamie from Butler Air and the Fujitsu service guy were great very happy.
    easy to use and very effective was tested with the heatwave we had at the same time as installation .

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Fujitsu
    Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joe, Thank you for providing your Feedback on Product Review. We are so glad your are happy with your Fujitsu Ducted Air Conditioner.

Andrew

AndrewBeerwah

Noisy compressor

I have a Fujitsu Ducted 15kw cool and 18kw heating. The system works well, however the outside unit is very loud and I am going to have to build a noise barrier wall to prevent disturbance to adjacent bedrooms. Our neighbours have another popular brand and their unit is much more quieter. I am not sure whether I will install a fujitsu again in my next house.

See all Fujitsu High Static Single Phase reviews

mick

mickasked

Can this system be zoned?

Wazza
    Wazza

the answer is yes

JOE GORT

the reason i used this system is it bolts to the side of the old system which is already zoned

Fujitsu
    Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mick, Yes this air conditioner can be zoned. It is something your installer would be able to do for you.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Hi I have a fujitsu ducted ARTG60LHTB with Zone control. This is a inverter My question is, how can I reprogram the remote control as if it were initial start up? I have 2 zones but I have programmed it some how with 1 zone. I can't get back to the initial zoning setup.The operation manual dose not show this. Can someone please help, regards Andrew

webbo51
    webbo51

My apologies Andrew, I'm not able to answer that. Perhaps a call to Fujitsu?

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Download manual