Fujitsu High Static Single Phase

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

ARTG30LHTA (9.0kW / 11.2kW), ARTG45LHTA, ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW), etc...

31 questions from our users

EJO

EJOasked

High Static Single Phase

any problems with model aotg45slatl giving off chemical fumes in cooling mode and possible causes?

AdamVW1958

Have not had any issues at all. Had the unit since June last year.

trmacjr

trmacjrasked

High Static Single Phase

ive just got a aotg45latl,had for 3 months now,and my power bills have sky rocketed,does anyone else have this problem

AdamVW1958

My first power bill was about $400 for two months higher, however my second that I just received is less then $200 more. I have looked more closely at how I use but as I have solar power, I am hoping when I use the ac during the day for cooling instead of at night for heating, my bills might be less. I also haven't factored in the savings I made from not using gas heating but that was maybe $50 per month.
So I think to use the ac is maybe $5 to $7 per day over winter.

Tyler_
Tyler_

Hi,

The Fujitsu units them selves are actually quite efficient, they have the latest in terms of parts. A lot of efficiency has to come from the customer themselves, I know for a fact I wasn't aware of these things that do contribute to a hefty power bill.

-Zones, What zones are you having on? Are you trying to condition the whole house at once? Consider how often you spend in each room and adjust your zones and or timers accordingly.

-What temperature are you trying to achieve? Keep in mind small chances like running on 18-22 degrees can make you unit work hard unnecessarily. 23-24 Ideally

-Are you closing your blinds? Windows and sliding doors are a big heat load.

-Ask your installer if your unit is short cycling due to thermostat positioning, wouldn't hurt to ask for a 3rd party opinion as to whether the unit has been under or over sized

Elleasked

High Static Single Phase

I have an EE (error message) on my control pad flashing. My outside unit (Fujitsu ARTC60LCTU) is not working even though there is power to it. Is there some sort of reset code anyone knows that can be punched in to get the system to work again?

Ray
Ray

The service man had to replace 2 electronic boards to fix the issue that I had.
However they did tell me to urn off the circuit breaker for 20 minutes, this didn't work for me, but it does reset the unit.
Give it a go.

Elle

Thanks. If only my problem was so simple as a reset. I had a technician in today who adviced me that I needed an electronic board replaced also

Basil Good
Basil Good

I believe that EE (error message) means that the indoor unit is not communicating with the outdoor unit. When I had this message I turned off the unit at the power board for a short time but when I turned it back on and tried to start the unit the EE message came back. I could also hear the compressor "clicking" as it tried unsuccessfully to start. It turned out that the compressor had gone and I had to replace it together with the main board. The technician also installed an air dryer in a copper line since installing a new compressor necessitated cutting the line which exposed the system to the atmosphere. Fujitsu were more helpful when I contacted them again, provided a list of parts with a diagram. I was able to get the parts required direct from them. The total cost including freight was about $1965.00 and the dryer was source locally for $63.00. Added to this was re-gasing and labour. The probable cause of the problem was lack of use of the split system air conditioner. The technician said that it should be run for an hour every week whether we needed it or not.

Andrew

Andrewasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

Hi I have a fujitsu ducted ARTG60LHTB with Zone control. This is a inverter My question is, how can I reprogram the remote control as if it were initial start up? I have 2 zones but I have programmed it some how with 1 zone. I can't get back to the initial zoning setup.The operation manual dose not show this. Can someone please help, regards Andrew

webbo51

My apologies Andrew, I'm not able to answer that. Perhaps a call to Fujitsu?

Sijan Sthapit

Sijan Sthapitasked

High Static Single Phase

Hi! I am installing Fujitsu ARTG45L air conditioning unit for my home. It is divided in four zones currently. However, I would like to know if it is possible to increase the zones after the unit is installed so that I can control all of the rooms in my house separately? Also, how much will it cost?

webbo51

Hi Sijan, I'm not able to answer your questions. I simply gave readers my experience with our unit. Fujitsu were, in the end, very good and we are now quite satisfied with our unit.
Could I suggest you contact Fujitsu directly to ask them your technical questions.

Matt Frenchasked

High Static Single Phase

I have a single phase AOT30LMBDL (AOT36LMADL inverter) two zone air conditioner. I recently had a black out and since the power has been restored the control buttons for the zones do not work. The inverter is all good, it's pumping out as well as ever, but the buttons for the zones are no longer lit and nothing happens when I press them, meaning I'm unable to turn a zone off.
Any ideas??

webbo51

G'day Matt, sorry I've no idea so can't help you. perhaps a call to Fujitsu?

webbo51

BTW, in the end, Fujitsu were very helpful and I was quite pleased with their response.

Okay, thanks webbo.

chrisasked

High Static Single Phase

Fujitsu ducted, is it cheaper to operate on Dry mode than it is to operate on Cooling ?

webbo51

I must apologise as I cannot answer; I just don't know. We don't operate it on dry but only use cooling and heating.

chris

I have been told that operating on dry mode will rid the air of moisture, humidity, and thus will make the air more comfortable.
This should reduce the need for cooling (mostly) and should be cheaper to run

blackbird

blackbirdasked

Hi there,

does anyone out there have any feed back on a fujitsu artg36lhta heating and cooling unit?

webbo51

Blackbird, that is not the model I have so my experience may be irrelevant but I won't buy Fujitsu again.

Sansree
Sansree

Hi Blackbird, did you install ARTG36LHTA ? If so how is it. I am planning to have this..any reviews on this model? Much appreciated for your help.

need help..

need help..asked

High Static Single Phase

I am looking at buying Fujitus ARTG54LHTA or Panasonic u-140pe1r5 does anyone have any feedback for me..?

webbo51

I have no experience with Panasonic so won't comment. However, after 3 service calls over 5 years and now a failed compressor, Fujitsu has not met my expectations!

Adzee
Adzee

I have been a installer who is a fully qualified refrigeration mechanic for over 20years.
I have always stood by what I recommend and the 2 units that I stand by are Panasonic and Toshiba.
You will never go wrong with either of these 2 unit.
Daikin and Fujitsu are both full of promises.

rod

rodasked

High Static Single Phase

I have just had a quote for fujitsu ducted split system with 9 outlets and 4 zones
$9,400
Am I being ripped off?

Joe
Joe

Ive had a quote of $10,000 for 6 outlets and 5 zones, so your quote seems reasonable. They recommended a 15kw 3 phase system. I am undecided whether to
go fujitsu or actron. Any advice would be appreciated

webbo51

I can only say that our Fujitsu ducted inverter has not met our expectations. At 7 years of age, the tech has recommended we replace it!

Noisy4

Noisy4asked

High Static Single Phase

We had an ART45LUAK 6 months ago and the return air is very very noisy, its meant to have plastic fans but sounds as though they are metal, we have removed the grill/filter and it is just as noisy on any fan speed setting,
(we have to have it on low) it a kind of humming + metal on metal sound = hard to describe unless you hear it (its not a whistle or anything like that) and even though its outside in our hallway we have to close the doors between that and our lounge due to the noise. I would say it operates at low fan at its FULL decible rating of 49Db...vrey noisy!!! unlike my friends Mitsubishi which is lovely and quiet.

powerbilldown
powerbilldown

Unfortunately mine runs quiet. It was the standby cost that got me. I now turn my system of at the meter box when not in use and found a considerable saving doing so

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives