Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG09CMCA (2.5kW)

Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG09CMCA (2.5kW)

MPN: 36515696

Cools quickly And quietly

This model only cools which was my mistake when shopping for it. However it does the job well. Very quiet. We installed into our newborn sons room as it cooks in summer due to our tin roof with zero insulation. We would set it to 23c and leave it on overnight and most of the day. Kept the room very pleasant and he slept like a baby. If we crank it up and open the door it helps cool the top level of our house. Quite powerful for its size and consumption.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review which is appreciated. Your feedback is important to us. We are delighted by the rating you have kindly given for your Fujitsu ASTG09CMCA

2 days on. early days

This has just been installed 2 days ago by a reputable installer (ALWAYS use a good installer when dealing with refrigerants) It is replacing a Kelvinator split that had a small internal leak that Kelvinator refused to replace under warranty. After fighting a losing battle I pulled that out and had this new Fujitsu model installed. It's good so far. Quiet fan mode is quiet. Cooling seems to do it's thing (although I'm sure the old Kelvinator of same 2.5kw size was cooler.. I've had the Fujitsu set 2 degree cooler to get the same effect. I don't like the fact that the 'swing director' is automatically returned to the #3 position after 30 minutes in case of condensation dripping damaging things underneath the A/C but am going to try manually adjusting this and hopefully it won't sense it's not in possie #3 because I like it pointing at me underneath like the Kelvinator did. Hope this works!! The remote is fairly similar in functionality to the Kelvinator. Cleaning the Kel was almost impossible though because the front panel did not remove so I'm assuming this one can be removed properly for cleaning. All in all: I like the Fujitsu (so long as the director stays when manually adjusted)

Date PurchasedSep 2016